Inherited Passions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's body was almost covered completely by a moderate sheen of perspiration, greatly enhancing what was already considered a deliciously toned complexion. Her small beautiful breasts, quite red from their base to almost her nipples, curved gently outwards and back again from her chest. Her arms were stretched straight and taut to support some of the weight of her lean body. Her legs appeared as sculptured supports while trying to maintain their stressful positions, and culminated in a small split arc that was excreting lavish amounts of sexual fluids. Feeling sensations unknown to her before, mother quietly set the Crop on the chair and went into the bathroom.

Sitting down on the toilet to think, she suddenly found herself having to pee. However, she also found she had another urge. She spread her legs wide and placed both hands on her Chastity Thong. Pushing as hard as she could, she rubbed her hands against the plate to force the spikes in deeper and also slightly move them around. Gritting her teeth while doing this, she remained completely silent for these few seconds of lustful agony, then removed her hands. She knew she would be torturing herself, but that was what she desired for that moment. She remained still for a few minutes to relax allowing Mother Nature to begin emptying her bladder. She looked down to see pee spray out from the dozens of little holes in her Chastity Thong, This always reminded her of a flower garden sprinkling can. When finished, she decided she needed to lay down for a while.

On her way to the bed she stopped to admire her daughter standing strong and proudly still on tip toe. She remembered back when she too could last quite a long time like that before her legs would start giving out. And once they did, she would spend more and more time hanging completely by her wrists. Eventually the leg strength will be completely drained, along with all the rest of the muscles in her body unable to react any longer. Her daughter would also slowly progress to where she would find herself supported only by her outstretched arms. With numbed hands, painful wrists and arms, and even more painfully hurting shoulders and back, there would be no relief for what would seem like eternity. She felt an urge to go and kiss her daughter on her forehead, then thought better of it. She went to the bed instead, and after spreading the towel were her crotch would be resting, eased herself down on her stomach.

The pain that she was still experiencing from her back, as well as the pain and pleasure from her Chastity Thong should have been enough to occupy her mind, but it wasn't. She was quite used to that from years back, but these new feelings towards her daughter were occupying her mind even more.

(To be continued)

12