All Comments on 'Injured Ch. 02 - The Mom's Get Hurt'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
msocaltimemsocaltimeover 7 years ago
All Great!

This story is amazing, I cannot wait to see more! All of your possible future plastic are very interesting, especially Ms Chens daughter coming into the picture. Curtis has the magic touch, I like how he is hesitant to pursue it but ends up helping them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
regularguy is one terrific writer!

He's also prolific and quite generous--check out his list of Favorites. I've definitely got a suggestion for future installments, and I humbly submit it for this gifted author's consideration. Keep the story to the love and lust of Curtis and his mother Grace. The boy has only begun to plumb the mysteries and potentials of that hairy hole between his mother's thighs, the same hole he came out of as a little baby. He'll doubtless find what lots of sons discover, more every day. That his own mother's cunt--his own damn birth canal!--is the most exciting and desirable anything in the whole fucking world. He can spend weeks, months, a lifetime exploring Grace's warm wet motherly cunt, with his nimble fingers, his greedy mouth, and the fat young cock he's got between his own legs. Curtis will learn the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other." For a son, nothing can ever feel as comfy and cozy, as welcoming and loving, as his own mother's cunt. For a mom, nothing can ever match the joy of having her darling baby boy up where he started out, now with his big hard cock plugged up into her, up to his heavy loaded balls. And baby boy's balls are chockfull of the warm creamy semen that mothers love to see in their virile manly kid's young balls. Curtis'll have gallons of that glorious stuff to shoot up the glorious twat of all his boyish dreams--his own dear mother's incomparable and ever-loving twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The girls

Him and the girls go all the way, and when his girl friend comes home she accepts everything and joins them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The girls fake relapse before they catch them and then blackmail for sex ed intercourse. Add mrs chens granddaughter and mrs wagner separately. Misty comes back and is down with all of it. And absolutely NO, I repeat, NO new guys. People always do that and proceed to ruin everything already written. If you wanted multiple men you start with them. Dont add after the fact. Even if its the dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have to agree with the anonymous that said don't add new guys in my opinion it hurts a story more than helps

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue the story

I say number 3

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i think maybe a combination of the first three without the blackmail. have the girls join in while he is helping mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What ever you decide please don't add another man your main character doesn't deserve that, you made him to nice to do that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd like to see him continue his mother's treatment without the old lady in the room.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 7 years ago
this is awsome

more mom son stuff please and ANAL I want his moms ass drilled

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
share the attention

I think Misty's mom needs help too. But lets not forget his own mom...

devildog0302devildog0302over 7 years ago
Suggestions

1-Yes but no injuries, they're beyond that.

2-She can use Curtis until Mrs Chen fixes Mr Sullivan

3- No blackmail but continue the relationships

4-Interesting but with who, does she meet the criteria that Curtis and Misty established

5-No breakup, maybe it develops into a long term relationship with Curtis and the three girls

5-Maybe

6-NO!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

I think Mrs. Chen needs to be present once again and if all goes well, then she can leave when done and let Curtis and his Mom do it until Mrs. Chen cures his Dad. In the mean time he has done it with both sisters and the girls should decide how they do him for more sex. I think that is a win-win to heal Mom and then Curtis and the 2 sisters can run their own show after that. Maybe, both girls will want him together and separately ??? Very good story but we need more than 1 next chapter for sure. Great job, thank you.

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Many More Chapters!

Start His Harem With Both Mom's and Both Daughters! Keep Mrs. Chen Involved! Can't Wait! Great Descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story line. Can see Ms Chen taking him on as an apprentice and teaching him some secret Far East methods. Getting his girlfriend friends mothers chi lined up and keep helping his dad out. Girlfriend upset but forgiving since it's a family thing. Even some one on one instructions with ms Chen. Maybe try to help dad out. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUN READ

I agree with #3 next.

I love reading a story where one woman defies Madison Avenue Ad pressure to trim or shave herself bald. There are plenty of attractive women who let their bush remain because a lover wants them to leave it grow.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
I agree that this story should be continued along the lined that DevilDog mentioned.

Curtis should help the other older Mom plus the girls and Misty should go along with it all when she returns. RegularGuy13 should continue with his stories. Thank you for writing these so far. I will read the next one (No 3).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Life goes on, so should the story!

This story has too many branches on its tree to be abandoned now. Continue to branch out always coming back to Misty as the trunk. Great story just needs to go on.

DrShankensteinDrShankensteinabout 4 years ago
future storylines.

Great job so far. I'd like to see it go along options 1, 4 (playtime), and 5 (Mrs Wagner et al).

wwaldripwwaldrip9 months ago

Great story, Ms Chen should teach Curtis her eastern philosophy and acupuncture secrets as an apprentice. Sister and best friend should continue their education. Mrs Wagner’s education needs to continue for her treatments for depression. Misty comes back, but doesn’t get mad and helps her fiancé and gets married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.