Injured Ch. 02 - The Mom's Get Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Curtis got home, he had a beer and thought about his day. "What a crazy day."

In his mind, he replayed the encounters he had that day. It brought a smile to his face and a large erection to his pants. He reached into his pocket and pulled out Crystal's yellow panties. He smelled them and tossed them on his desk next to Misty's.

"Women are wonderful. I love pussy."

He went to bed a happy man.

^^^

Saturday

Curtis slept in the next morning. A couple of great orgasms will do that to a guy. As he peed into the toilet, he talked to his cock, "How much trouble are you going to get me into? Did you have to orgasm with both of them? For God's sake, what's wrong with you? Your sister and your girlfriend's sister? Really!"

He got no answer. He could think of nothing to justify his actions. He promised, "It won't happen again."

Then he worried, "How am I going to explain this to Misty?"

^^^

After lunch, he stopped by his mother's house. He was concerned about her. His younger brother answered the door. He could see his sisters in the family room.

"Hello family," he called out to all of them. "Where's Mom?"

Crystal said, "She's in her room. Mrs. Chen is here to do her magic. She's been using acupuncture and tui na to solve her lower back issues for years."

"Tui what?"

Crystal laughed and said, "I impressed you with my knowledge of Chinese stuff, didn't I? Tui na is a kind of massage used along with needles to heal Mom's back. Mom swears by it."

"Oh, interesting," he responded.

The door to their mother's first-floor bedroom opened and Mrs. Sullivan and Mrs. Chen stepped out into the hall. Mrs. Chen had on a beautiful, red silk robe embroidered with various Chinese characters and symbols. Mrs. Wagner wore a simple, floral robe made of cotton.

Mrs. Chen said, "I'm sorry, Grace. I'm seventy-years-old. My arthritis has gotten much worse lately. I can still do acupuncture, but I'm no longer able to massage you. This injury requires both."

Mrs. Sullivan walked awkwardly due to her stiff back. She said, "I understand. You've taken such good care of me for twenty years how can I complain?"

Her children overheard their conversation. Crystal spoke up. "Mom, if you need a massage, why not let Curtis do it? He helped me."

Mrs. Chen's ears picked up, "Curtis, do you know tui na?"

"No, but I have been trained in sports massage with an emphasis on preventing injuries and helping people recover from injuries."

"Many of the techniques of tui na and western massage are the same," Mrs. Chen said. "Both involve rubbing and applying pressure to the body. Many Western massages, like a Swedish-style massage, are for relaxation.

"Your sports massage sounds like it might be more in line with the goals of tui na. We are interested in more than stress release. We attempt to open the body's defensive chi and get the energy moving along the meridians and into muscles. We too want to prevent and to help people recover from injuries."

Mrs. Chen turned to Mrs. Sullivan and said, "I think we have the solution. Your son can do the massaging."

"Oh," Grace said expressing some concern. She was comfortable with Mrs. Chen touching her body. The thought of having her son rubbing her body made her uneasy. The expression on her face broadcasted her discomfort.

"Mom, if you're uncomfortable with the idea, I understand," Curtis said.

"Mom, he's really good. He got Molly and me ready for the big game. I had some concerns at first, but I soon got over it."

Mrs. Chen said, "We have an old saying in China, "It is impossible to find the perfect person"."

Grace's back hurt. She gave in. She sneered at her old friend and said, "Okay. You have a million sayings, don't you? Something for every situation."

"Enough for all the fortune cookies in the world," Mrs. Chen said and everyone laughed along with her.

"Come on in, Curtis," his mother said. "Something has to be done to rid me of this stiff back."

"I'll get my bag," he said.

The older woman re-entered Graces' bedroom. Curtis returned and knocked on the door to his mother's bedroom.

"Come in," Grace called out.

He found his mother spreading a beach towel over her bed. She was bending over and he could see her tan thighs and the lower part of her ass. The view reminded him that his mother was an attractive woman. He stared.

Mrs. Chen had lite candles and was preparing her needles. She asked, "Curtis, are you familiar with acupuncture?"

"Just the term. I've never seen it done."

"It began in China over 2500 years ago. It involves inserting needles in certain places on the body. We believe the body has more than 2000 points where we can adjust and correct the imbalance of your chi, the vital energy inside you.

"These points are connected by meridians or pathways. By stimulating these points, we can relieve pain and improve health. You might be surprised by the locations. The needles don't always go where the pain is. For example, for tooth pain, I would place a needle in the webbing of your hand by your thumb."

Grace laughed and said, "It sounds crazy, but it works and when you have chronic back pain, you'll try anything."

"Curtis, the treatment plan that has been successfully for you mother, is acupuncture, followed by a massage and then additional acupuncture. So I will begin. You can have a seat."

She turned to the patient and said, "Grace, please lie on your back."

Curtis sat in a chair in the corner. His mother untied her robe and then hesitated because she had nothing on underneath it. Mrs. Chen saw her concern. She pulled some silk handkerchiefs from her kit.

She had them for situations like this when her patients were shy. After all their years together, normally Grace would whip her clothes off and take the treatment in the nude. The presence of her son made her self-conscious.

"Grace, lie down on the bed with your robe on."

Grace did so. Mrs. Chen stood over her. She opened the robe and place a handkerchief over her vagina and another over her breasts. One handkerchief wasn't really adequate to cover her bosom, but it offered some sense of modesty.

"Better?" Mrs. Chen asked.

Grace nodded. Her movement caused the small piece of fabric on her chest to slip and a nipple was exposed. Everyone saw the erect flesh. Mother and son blushed. She re-positioned the fabric.

Mrs. Chen began. She explained for Curtis's sake, "I will insert the needles. Their presence will redirect her energy flow and gets it back on track so to speak."

She surprised him by placing needles in his mother's hands, neck, lower abdomen and feet. Then she said, "Let us stay quiet for ten minutes and then I will remove them and you can do the massage."

There was silence in the room until Mrs. Chen removed the needles and said to Curtis, "You may begin."

Curtis came to his mother and smiled. "Before we begin, tell me how you feel?

"I have a dull aching pain in my lower back and stiffness. I have sharp stabbing pains sometimes when I walk or twist my body."

"Okay. I want to do a straight leg test. This will tell me if the pain is originating in a herniated disc. If not, then it is probably a muscle strain caused by the fall."

"Emmm," Mrs. Chen cleared her throat loudly. She said, "Or unbalance in her vital energy."

"Ah, yes," Curtis said.

He said, "Stay relaxed. I will lift each leg. Let me know if anything hurts."

"I won't' hold back," his mother promised.

Curtis grabbed her right ankle and slowly lifted the leg. The movement dislodged the lower silk handkerchief. Curtis saw her thick brown bush.

He lifted one and then the other leg until it pointed to the ceiling. "Wow! Mom, you are very flexible. This is great that it doesn't hurt. Can you roll over? I have another test."

She turned stiffly and slowly. Curtis got a good view of her ass. It was a womanly derriere: full and fleshy, but not flabby or fat. Well upholstered was a good term for the pale, toned bottom.

He grabbed a handkerchief and placed it on her butt. His mother felt the soft material and glanced back.

She laughed said, "One is not going to do the job of covering my big, old, fat bum."

"You have a great butt, Mom," Curtis said regretting the amount of enthusiasm in his voice. He toned it down and added, "A woman half your age would be lucky to have a butt as nice as yours."

He was embarrassed now and rambled on. "And considering you've had four kids . . ."

"Please stop," she said gently. "Hearing you talk about my butt is too weird.

He was glad to end that conversation. He said, "I have another test. This time, bend your knee and bring your foot up ninety degrees. Yes, like that and now I'm going to lift your leg."

As he gently lifted the leg, the cloth slid off exposing his mother's rump. The action also gave him a good peek at her pussy. He took advantage of the situation and leered.

His mother said good-naturedly, "These handkerchiefs are useless."

She grabbed the cloth and toss it away. She laughed, "I give up. Modesty be damn! You guys just do what you have to do to treat me and don't worry about exposing me!"

Her spirit was infectious. The others laughed. The atmosphere in the room changed and became less tense.

Curtis tested the other leg. He said, "The results of the test are good. They indicate that your back issues are not caused by your discs or nerves. So that leaves the muscles. I'm begin working on them."

Curtis knelt on the bed beside his mother, facing her. He applied oil to his hands and said, "I'll start with some light rubbing to stimulated your blood flow and then I press firmer. I will focus on areas where you are tense, where your joints are stiff and where I find knots in your muscles."

His warm hands moved about her back applying light, overlapping strokes.

"Emm. That feel nice," his mother said.

He worked his way to her shoulders and neck. "I feel tension."

He spent a few minutes, working this area. She moaned appreciatively as he got these muscles to relax. Then he swept across her back to the top of her buttock. His touch was light on her lower back.

"Ah Mom . . ." he stammered embarrassed.

She knew his concern and said, "You're going to touch my butt. It's okay, especially if it makes me feel as good as the neck massage did. Go ahead. Treat me as you'd treat anyone else."

He used both hands and cupped her ass.

"Oh," she exclaimed. It was partly a moan of surprise and part an expression of joy as firm, male hands grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks. When she didn't voice any complaint, he continued.

"I'm going to work my way to the main trouble spot, your lower back. You're neck and shoulders are relaxed and functioning correctly. I want to get your glutes in the same condition and then I'll tackle your lower back muscles."

"Okay. That makes sense."

Curtis did some cross muscle massaging on her butt. Then he shifted so that he was between her thighs facing her head.

"This may be a little uncomfortable. Holler if it hurts. I'm going to do some deep tissue massage," he explained.

He pressed his fingers into her flesh and rubbed with a circular motion. He searched out knots and worked to diminished them.

"Ow," she cried when he touched a particularly sensitive place. For the most part, she rolled with it. After the rough touching, he shifted back to a lighter touch. A gentle caress actually.

They both found it pleasant. He got hard admiring and touching her excellent bum and she closed her eyes, rested and didn't fight the good feelings that led to arousal.

As the final exercise in this area, he pulled and pushed on her butt. These actions spread her butt cheeks and exposed her anus and pussy. He saw more than before.

He felt he needed to justify his actions. "You have three muscles in your butt. Sometimes they bind together. I want to make sure they are free and can operate independently of the others."

Due to his actions, and because she was wet and aroused, her pussy made some squishy sounds. Mrs. Chen took notice. Curtis and Grace were deeply embarrassed.

She said, "Sorry." as if she was apologizing for a fart.

"It's okay. It's perfectly normal," he attempted to assure her. "It happens. Time to do your lower back."

He gently massaged her back. Again, there was light rubbing, some cross friction, and deep tissue massage. He was cautious and less forceful since this was the inflamed area.

When he was done, he said, "I think that was a good start. We need to do this again and we should do some stretching exercise to increase your range of motion next time."

Mrs. Chen took over. She placed her needles and let them work their magic. Then she removed them. At the end, she said, "Please turn over and sit up."

Grace followed her instructions. Her impressive, bare breasts sagged slightly and jostled about.

"Oh my," Curtis told himself. "Those are great boobs! Look at the size! She has wonderful big, dark nipples too."

"Smack!"

The sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room. Mrs. Chen had given Grace a roundhouse slap to the cheek. It turned Grace's head and caused her to cry out sharply.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You have not been following the prescribed regimen. You promised on the life of your child that you would!"

Curtis was aghast at what happened. His mother was initially shocked. She sobered up and sat there saying nothing.

Mrs. Chen interrogated her," Why? How long has it been?"

"A five weeks," Mrs. Sullivan replied in a soft voice. She added to explain herself. "I had my period, George was out of town and now he's on medicine for high blood pressure. It's given him some erectile problems. The doctor has changed his medicine, but . . ."

Mrs. Chen interrupted her, "I don't need excuses, I need you to follow the regimen: sexual intercourse twice a week. Didn't that cure you? Hasn't it kept you healthy for twenty years?"

"Yes."

"I told you it was imperative that you follow this routine. We knew the day would come when George would no longer be able to take care of you. He's twelve years older than you. We knew age and health issues were going to eventually be problematic. I told you to take a young lover!

"This is why you are injured. Your chi is depleted. If you don't get back on the regimen, your depression will return. How did that work out for you last time?

"I remember," Mrs. Chen said in a harsh tone. "You were an alcoholic estranged from your husband and you put the life of your baby at risk!"

"What?" Curtis thought. "What are they talking about?".

"You're right," Grace said. "My self-medicating with alcohol to deal with my postpartum depression ruined my life. It could have killed me and killed Curtis. If you hadn't confronted me and got me into treatment, God only knows what would have happened."

(Twenty years ago)

"Dammit!" Grace was so drunk she managed to slur a one-word curse.

She was upset because she had dropped her flask and spilled her liquor. She lowered herself unsteadily and got down on her hands and knees. She retrieved the flask and looked about for the cap.

"There you are," she said to the metal top.

In a very unladylike manner, she crawled on the sidewalk and out into the filthy gutter to retrieve it. The dirty, stagnant water made a mess of her dress. All the while, two-year-old baby Curtis cried loudly from his pram. Grace sat on the curb pleased with herself for recovering the cap.

"Smack!"

The ringing sound of flesh meeting flesh sounded out that summer's day.

"What the fuck?" Grace said confused and in pain.

"Smack!"

A second blow was delivered by Mrs. Chen. Grace looked up at the small Chinese woman and said, "Ouch! That hurt."

"Do I have your attention?"

Grace nodded.

"I have watched your behavior deteriorate. You have forced me to intervene. Look at you! You're drunk sitting in the gutter wearing filthy clothes and ignoring your beautiful baby."

"Get up," Mrs. Chen ordered. "You both are coming with me.

Mrs. Chen took the baby and mother to her house. She had Grace change out of her dirty clothes and lay down. She soon fell into a drunken stupor. Mrs. Chen bathed and fed Curtis. Once he was clean and his belly was full, he too slept peacefully.

Grace woke hours later. She sat up and muttered, "Where am I?" And then hysterically she cried, "Where's my baby?"

"Here. With me," Mrs. Chen said calmly. She was sitting in a chair and had Curtis cradled in her arms. He was smiling. Grace rushed to them and knelt beside them. She wasn't sure how they got into their neighbor's house. Grace suspected her drinking played a part.

She asked, "I'm embarrassed to have to ask, but how did Curtis and I end up in your home, Mrs. Chen?"

"Because you drink too much."

The words were like another slap in the face.

Mrs. Chen asked, "Tell me what is wrong? You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful baby, married to a handsome, hard-working man."

Grace was tempted to say, "Nothing's wrong" but the kind, nonjudgmental look Mrs. Chen was giving her, gave her the courage to tell everything. She disclosed all the dark secrets that were eating her up inside.

Mrs. Chen didn't say a word. She just listened. It was a long tale, told by a woman who alternated between crying and sobbing.

When the story was told, Mrs. Chen said, "I can fix you."

Grace was astonished. "What? How?"

Mrs. Chen said, "You suffered postpartum depression after giving birth to your child. You were depressed and drank to feel better. Of course, that just made things worse. You got more depressed, your relationship with you husband deteriorated and you neglected your baby.

"The key is to get your depression in check. I have techniques that can do that. After we get you balanced and healthy. You can work to repair your marriage and you will be able to care for yourself and your baby."

"That would be wonderful," Mrs. Sullivan gushed.

"Promise me on your baby's life that you will follow my regimen and I promise, you will get better."

"I promise. I promise," Grace said.

The cure took months, but it was achieved. Grace regularly saw Mrs. Chen for acupuncture treatments they got her back in balance and eliminated the need for alcohol. She followed Mrs. Chen advice and treatment plan and lived a happy life.

(back to the present)

"Life is about keeping everything in harmony," Mrs. Chen said. "Your life is not in balance. Look at how your vagina is creaming like crazy. Your pussy is dripping from the mere touch of a man.

"We know you need sex regularly. A minimum of twice a week. You've been neglecting yourself and now you're out of kilter. Your yin and yang are also out of balance. You need a man."

Mrs. Chen barked at Curtis, "Strip! You are filling in for your father."

"What?"

"Haven't you been listening? You mother needs yang. She needs dick. You have a dick."

"You can't be serious?" Curtis said flabbergasted. He looked to his mom, his naked mom. Her head was bowed. She said softly, "Son, everything she has said is the truth. My mental and physical health are in jeopardy. I have been neglecting my body."

"Mom, are you saying you want us to have sex?"

"Curtis, I'm saying I need to have sex. Your father cannot accommodate me. You're my best and safest option. Am I too disgusting?"

"No. Not at all. You're a cougar, a MILF. It's just you're my mom."

"I know. It's unorthodox. Will you do it for me?" she begged.

Curtis nodded. Mrs. Chen went to him quickly and undressed him. Her small hand went to his flaccid cock and she stroked him. He stared at the wizened old woman masturbating him and the hand, covered with age spots, that was stroking his dick. He remained limp.

"Don't look at me. Look at her. She is a plump, juicy woman in her prime."