Injured Ch. 02 - The Mom's Get Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curtis looked over at his mother. She was indeed attractive, but he didn't get hard. He didn't feel he had permission to lust after his mother. His dick remained soft.

Grace saw the apprehensive look on her son's face. She went to him. She tapped Mrs. Chen on the shoulder and said, "Let me take over."

The old lady bowed and stepped aside.

Grace knelt in front of her son and said, "Don't think of me as your mother. You are a man and I am a woman. A woman in dire need of man."

She grasped his cock and said, "I need this. I need the manly energy this can provide."

She slipped his dick into her mouth and sucked. She had skills and used them. He felt pleasure. His body responded. She led him to the bed, got on her back and said, "Mount me."

He climbed on top of her. There was no kiss, no caress. She guided him inside her. He buried his cock in her weeping pussy.

Mrs. Chen placed a gnarled hand on his bare ass. She said, "Don't move. Penetrate her fully and stay still. Don't speak. Look into her eye. You are strong with yang, the male energy. Let it seep into her. She is too much yin."

Curtis felt his mother's warm, wet pussy capture his dick. It was odd and at the same time wonderful. He stared into her hazel eyes. He thought, "I hadn't realized that her eyes are made of many colors. They are gold closest to the pupil, and then light brown and the outer parts are green. That's cool".

Curtis and his mother stayed silent and stayed intertwined for five minutes. Then he felt her pussy pulsate. Rhythmically, her cunt grasped his dick. He felt her tighten and release. It was as if she was pulling him into her.

The pulses excited him. He thought, "My dick is buried in my mother. Her pussy is soft and warm and now she pulling on my dick!".

"Oh. Ohh. Ohhh.!" He moaned and he fired off inside her. He dumped his load in his mother. Reflexively, he jammed his cock as deep into her as possible.

Her mother began to move. She rocked her hips and said softly, "Thank you, son. Go ahead and come. Enjoy it. Mom appreciates what you did." She stroked his back as her pussy milked his cock.

Curtis was coming and sweating and worrying about shooting off inside his mother. She rubbed his back, smiled brightly at him and assured him. "It's okay. Thank you. Enjoy."

When he was done, he fidgeted wondering what was next. His mother pushed lightly on his chest signally he should get off her. He lifted up and saw his sweat on her crushed breasts.

He asked, "Was that okay?"

Mrs. Chen spoke. "Thank you, Curtis. Thank was exactly what was needed. You shared your male energy with your mother. That was a good start."

"Start?"

"Yes," Mrs. Chen said. "We need you back tomorrow to massage your mother's back and she may need more yang."

The women got together and talked. Mrs. Sullivan casually pressed a towel to her pussy. She wiped away her son's dripping sperm. Curtis sat on the bed and wondered, "Did I just have sex with my mother? Is it going to happen again?".

^^^

Sunday

Curtis did not sleep well. He tossed and turned all night. He was tormented by guilt because he had leered at his mother's naked body and he had spewed his seed inside her.

He was still in bed at 11 o'clock when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey brother," Crystal said. "Mom asked me to call and see if you can come over today. Want to join us for lunch and then have another session with her?"

He didn't respond. His brain was shouting, "What does my sister know about the sessions? Does she know I stuck my dick in Mom?".

"Hello? Are you there?"

"What do you know about the sessions?" he asked nervously.

"That they helped," Crystal said flippantly. She had no idea what happened. That was evident by her cheeky response.

"Crystal, see you at lunch."

^^^

Curtis drove over and joined his siblings, mother, and dad for lunch. It was surreal for Curtis. He was having a sandwich and a conversation with his mother, the woman in the blue print dress, who yesterday sucked his cock and slipped his penis inside her body.

Mrs. Chen arrived at1:30 and she, Grace and Curtis went into Mrs. Sullivan's bedroom. His father had left earlier. He and the kids went to the park. Crystal was in her bedroom.

Mrs. Chen said, "Grace, you still are moving stiffly."

"Yes."

"Did you have sex with your husband this morning?"

"No. I sucked his dick, but he couldn't get hard. Damn his high blood pressure medicine."

Curtis blushed. It was awkward to hear his mother discuss her sex life with his father.

Mrs. Chen turned to Curtis and said, "We will need you to fill in for your father again. Let's get started. Same schedule as yesterday."

Mrs. Sullivan nodded and removed all her clothes. Mrs. Chen prepared her needles. Curtis stood awkwardly and watched the private parts of his mother become exposed.

Grace bent over and spread the beach towel on her bed. Her large boobs hung down and swayed enticingly as she stretched out the protective cover.

Curtis got hard from checking out her firm ass and pendulous breasts. Then he was ashamed of himself.

Mrs. Chen placed her needles. Watched and waited. Then she removed them and said, "Grace, you are getting better. Curtis, your turn."

He went to the bed. His mother was on her back. Her breasts puddled slightly on her chest spilling off to the side. Her nipples were hard. Her legs were together. Her large, brown, 70's bush was on full display. He scanned her mature, sexy body.

His mother smiled up at him and asked, "How shall we start?"

"Let's start with some stretches."

He knelt on the floor beside the bed and grabbed her leg. "Let's lift your right leg, bend it at the knee and move it towards me and then away. We will work to the tension points. Tell me if anything hurts. I want to stretch you to improve flexibility, not to hurt you."

As he carefully moved her leg towards him, he received a great view of her crotch. He tried to behave, but he couldn't stop himself. He checked out her pussy.

Then he climbed on the bed and stretched her by moving the left leg. Again, he was careful. And again, he enjoyed the squirrel shot he caused. He had a full blown erection.

"Good job. Now turn over, Mom."

Curtis repeated the program from yesterday. He rubbed and massaged her body, including her butt. He enjoyed the view of her bottom and the peeks he got of her asshole and furry crotch.

She enjoyed his touch. She felt the stiffness leave her body. Her body was less rigid and less achy. Curtis noticed the improvement too. He said, "You are more limber. I didn't find any knots. I think we are getting there."

Mrs. Chen came back and did her second round of acupuncture. When she was done, she said, "Curtis, I need you to infuse your mother with your manliness. Please strip."

Curtis removed his clothes. When he took off his underwear, his hard-on bounced into view.

Mrs. Chen suppressed a smile seeing his eagerness. Such a change from yesterday. She saw an opportunity to have him engage more fully with his mother and to impart more yang to Grace.

She said, "Yesterday was good. Today I think we can do better. Curtis, I want you to fully engage with your mother."

Grace and Curtis didn't understand what she meant. They had had coitus last time. Curtis said, "I don't know what you mean."

Mrs. Chen was well read in western and eastern health and medicine. She said, "Let me put it in words that you understand. Yesterday encounter was like static stretching. It was functional but pretty basic.

"Today I want more. Like what is achieved by dynamic stretching. I want the range of movement, plus the increased blood and oxygen flow to the muscles that lead to improved performance."

Mrs. Chen was playing with him. She wasn't surprised he didn't decipher her message. She said it plainly, "I want you to fuck her for real. She is in better balance and can handle it."

"Oh!" Curtis cried out in shock. He looked at his mother.

Grace said, "I trust her judgment. Dad will be better soon. Please help me while he is unable."

Grace reached out her arms to her son. Curtis came to her and sat beside her on the bed. He was still hesitant. She knew how important being in balance had been to her for the last twenty years. She slipped a hand around his neck and pulled him towards her.

He let himself be guided. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him. He was tentative and barely returned the kiss. She embraced him and pulled him to her. He succumbed and lay beside her. Her soft breast pressed into his side. Her velvety skin brushed his.

She continued the kiss. It was more a point of contact than an expression of passion. She found his hand and brought it to her breast. His hand hefted and gently squeezed her resilient tissue. It was bouncy and malleable, heavy and firm, yet so soft and smooth. He found her breast to be a delight.

His thumb brushed her nipple and she gasped sucking in a quick intake of air. His fingers circled the projectile and then grasped the rubbery tip coaxing it to its full length.

She enjoyed the breast play and she recognized the kissing didn't enthrall him. She broke off the kiss and pushed and guided his head to her tits. He latched onto a nipple immediately. He sucked and tongued the nipple while his hands explored her boobies.

"Emmm," she groaned in pleasure.

The sound encouraged him. He re-doubled his efforts. Her heart raced, her breathing increased and her sex became slipper.

He too made joyful sounds, "Mmmm."

He enjoyed her boobs because they were large, wonderful, soft objects. They were cream colored, spongy cushions that a guy could play with and snuggle up to.

All of his excitement and joy was due to her boobs. He obtained no perverse pleasure because these boobs belong to his mother and these were the breasts that had once fed him. No. She was a woman, a hot woman with great tits.

He discovered how slippery her cunt was a few minutes later when he snuck a hand down to her furry crotch and he explored her pussy. She was like her daughter in that both had large inner labia that extended below their outer lips.

He licked his fingers and gently probed her sex.

"Oh! Yes. There," she cooed and moaned when his finger bumped her clit. He gave it a second rub and then the bastard took it away. He knew that pleasure delayed, was pleasure quadrupled.

He got up and knelt between her legs. He stopped touching all erogenous zones. He lifted a leg and examined her right foot.

"Don't stop. Come back," she whined with half closed eyes. She was experiencing such dreamlike joy that she didn't want it to end.

Curtis said to himself, "If I'm supposed to fuck her for real, then I'm going into 'first fuck' mode. I'm slowing it down and I'll tease the hell out of her. A quick slam-bang might get us both off, but an afternoon of squirming anticipation, begging for contact, and a big build up to the moment of joy, will yield a massive orgasm that always keeps the girls coming back for more".

He gave her a foot massage. It wasn't what she wanted, but who doesn't enjoy a foot massage? He took that time to take a deep breath and calm himself. It also allowed him to look at her naked body. She had a body worthy of study.

She giggled when he sucked on her toes. Again, it was pleasurable, but it wasn't what she wanted at the moment.

"Touch me. Lick me," she said meaning her pussy.

"Like this?"

He ran his fingertips lightly over the inside of her thigh. Instantly goosebumps were raised. She drew her leg away because it tickled.

He reclaimed her leg and then he licked her inner thigh using the point of his tongue. He started at her above her knee and moved north.

"Ohhhh," she sighed liking it and anticipating how wonderful it would feel when that tongue found her hot box.

"Ow!" she cried out in disappointment when he stopped inches away from her needy cunt.

"I can't play favorites," he said cheerfully as he picked up her left leg.

She whined and gnashed her teeth as he massaged her left foot and lightly caressed her left leg.

"Please come to me!" she begged.

He ignored her plead and sucked on her toes.

A low pitched growling sound began to develop in her throat. The sound grew louder and more menacing. It embodied the rage and frustration Grace felt for being toyed with, for being sexually teased and denied pleasure.

She pulled her foot from his mouth, sat up and quickly pounced on him. Her movements showed how well she had recovered from her injury. She knocked him on his back with her quick attack.

She knelt over him and shoved her dripping snatch in his face. She said angrily, "Stop playing games. EAT my pussy!"

He licked and slurped at her pink trough. "My God! I guess I took the teasing too far," he told himself. He suppressed a laugh. He didn't want to further antagonize the beast that now controlled his mother.

"Fuck! Yeah. That's better," Grace said. She rubbed her crotch on his face to satisfy her need for contact.

Her plan was to get some satisfaction and then to fuck. She stayed on his tongue too long or maybe he had teased her too much. An orgasm built quickly and washed over her.

"Ohhhh! Oh! OH!" she cried out as she came.

Curtis was trapped and waited out her bliss. He heard her gasp for air and then heard her settle into a more normal breathing pattern. He then began to lick around the edge of her sex. He avoided the super sensitive clit and focused on her labia.

After a bit, she sighed deeply and said, "You bastard. Why did you treat me so shabbily?"

She threw her head back and softly rocked her hips on his face. He slurped at her pussy and flicked her clit with his tongue.

She hissed when he bumped her clit. Her hisses became more frequent as the clit contact increased.

"I feel another one building," she announced.

She slid off his face and down his body. She left a snail trail on his chest and abdomen. When she reached his hips, she grabbed his cock, lifted up and impaled herself on his thick dick.

"Oh! This is good," she said as she slowly sank down on his rod.

He moaned and cry out, "Fuckkkk!"

She took him all and then sat there. She relished the feeling of fullness, of being stretched and of possessing his hardness.

He too was still. He closed his eyes and mumbled, "So hot. So good,"

Neither moved.

He smiled and opened his eyes. Her full, beautiful breasts were before him. He reached up and touched, caressed and squeezed them.

She smiled at his gentle touch and asked, "You like them?"

He nodded with a silly grin on his face. She began to ride him. His hips were still. He let her find her pleasure. She rocked and ground her pussy into him.

His hands were busy playing with her nipples and boobs. He turned mischievous and pulled and pinched her hard nips. She glared at him. He twisted one hard. She gasped and rode him harder.

They were in the final stretch. They rutted fiercely moaning, cursing and groaning. He jabbed his dick hard into her. She loved it and slammed herself down on him forcefully.

His balls began to boil. "Ohhh God!" he cried as he came. He sat up and instinctively his mouth captured a nipple. He nursed as he exploded inside her.

She was close and determined not to be denied. She humped against his pulsating dick and found her bliss.

"Almost. Almost. Aaalll yaaaa!"

She went rigid as she came. Eventually, she toppled over and lay beside her son.

"Well done, You two. Our work for today is done," Mrs. Chen said.

The End

^^^

Dear readers, where do we go next? Some suggestions are:

1) Continue the education of the teenage girl. Do they fake injuries?

2) Mrs. Wagner needs help. From Mrs. Chen? Curtis?

3) Did the girls catch Mom and Curtis? Would they blackmail them for boys, parties, and beers? Sex?

4) Is a granddaughter visiting Mrs. Chen? Will she join in?

5) Misty comes home. Break up or playtime involving the younger sisters?

5) Mr. Sullivan has ED issues. Can Mrs. Chen help or someone else?

6) Introduce more guys?

Leave a note in the "Comments Section" if you have an idea.