Ink My Heart, Pen My Soul Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Makena rolled her eyes. "Marcus I wanna be with you too. And I love Anna. But I don't want to confuse her either. To a four year old, I'm in the 'mommy' role. What if we break up? What if it doesn't work out? I really don't want her to be upset because we don't mesh as well as we thought we did."

Marcus nuzzled into Makena's décolletage, nibbling as the softness there and moving further down. "Then we're just gonna have to take that risk Baby. Yes, I have a daughter now, but why should that stop me from looking for a woman to settle down with. That's what I want: a family. And I'm not trying to scare you away by saying this, but having you and Anna in my arms today felt like that. Like I had a family."

Makena looked down at the man desperately trying to bury his face between her breasts. He's such a suave, awkward little southern nerd. "Ok Marcus. Whatever you want Baby. But no sex tonight!"

"Why not?!"

"Didn't you hear what I said? I don't want Annalynne coming in here to find Miss Makena riding her daddy like a horse, or your balls in my mouth or something. That would be awful!"

"Mmmmm my balls in your mouth?"

"Shut up you! I'm going home!" Makena stood up and closed her bra. As she began to tie her shirt. Marcus sat up and pressed his face to her soft, plushy tummy. He kissed and nibbled it while Makena clung to his head, caressing his cheek. She cleared her throat.

"Babe, I have to go. I have work in the morning. So do you. Did you get a babysitter?"

"Yeah, I got Anna into daycare until school starts. Why don't you just spend the night baby?"

"Because Annalynne needs a role model, and me sleeping here wouldn't do that. She'll get the wrong idea. Now walk me to the door babe."

"Fine. Quick question though?"

"I'm not spending the night. What?"

"That wasn't even my question. What if Anna was sleeping well? Or is she went to visit my brother and his kids for a night? I mean, we know where we stand and you're my woman and I would like to taste my woman..." Marcus trailed off, dipping his tongue into Makena's belly button.

"Shit," she hissed, "I mean...No Marcus, stop it. If we knew that we wouldn't disturb Anna, or if she slept over with her cousins, then maybe we could. But she can't possibly be resting well. I know kids adapt easily, and she loves you already Marcus, I can tell. But I will not scar that child for life!"

Marcus rolled his eyes. He tied her shirt and stood, taking her hand. "Okay, okay. Fine." He said, leading Makena to the door. "I'll call you tomorrow babe. Maybe you could make dinner for Anna and me."

Makena smiled, leaning against the door. " Oh, now you wanna get rid of me? Cool beans. I got you!" She thumped him on the forehead. Makena stood on her tippy-toes and gave Marcus a quick peck on the lips. "Goodnight Marcus."

"Night. Be safe baby."

12