Ink You / Us Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Jay felt it. Lily's true arousal had been elusive and transferred to other aspects, but this was the crux of it. Her pride and her power in her intellect was fueling a shameful arousal now. He could smell her vagina leaking fresh fluids.

Lily's face went from mild concern to one now of panic and she struggled in Sarah's grip to no avail. Lily raised a hand, and from one extended fingertip, a purple flame manifested itself. "Even with a quarter of my intelligence gone, I'm still a powerful mage, Sarah. Stand down."

"What are you going to do? Cast a fireball in your own apartment?"

"I'm considering it!"

Jay moved forward, his cock throbbing to its full dimensions that Lily was now calculating with regards to her own anatomical capacities. He felt the energy flowing to him from Lily now, and it invigorated him more than the tepid energies before while dealing with just her intellectual pride and curiosity.

He placed a hand on her cunt, forcibly exposed and held open by Sarah's powerful arms. Sarah shifted her hands to lock behind Lily's head, bending her lithe body even more severely, her knees practically beside her head, eyes filled with uncertainty.

Jay didn't know how he took what he did from his partners, but it must have something to do what they were most powerful in. Sarah was physically powerful and he took that from her body and felt high energy and tireless. Lily was incredibly intelligent, and he suspected he could learn a lot about himself by plundering the elf. He just had to stoke her arousal further.

"I think you'll enjoy being a dumb bitch," Jay said.

Lily stared wide-eyed at him and let out a shuddering sigh. She looked down at the head of his cock, resting against her lips. At this angle, her entrance looked like it laughably small for Jay.

Her normally controlled low elegant voice was slipping, speaking quickly with a pinched tone, "average vaginal entrance is about 1 inch in diameter, and you're about to force in something 2.4 inches. Oh! That... is stretching..."

Jay smiled as he pushed in, Lily's toes clenched and unclenched repeatedly in her helpless position, staring wide-eyed as he slowly entered her.

"Vaginal volume is, of course, difficult to measure, and a practical number is even more difficult to ascertain due to the elasticity of the vagina. Arousal also causes lengthening of the canal and..." her eyes bulged as Jay began to fill up space within her. "An initial, at rest volume of 5 inches cubed can comfortably be stretched out by 200%, or 15 inches cubed. However," her eyes closed, and her mouth dropped open, "you have already filled this volume with less than... half your cock!"

"Yeah, I'd say Sarah had more give to her," Jay said.

"I feel doubtful of being able to accommodate your entire cock without painful stretching on my part," Lily went on, breathing heavily.

"You're taking your sweet time with this," Sarah noted. Jay wasn't certain what her expression meant. She just seemed stoic and carefully neutral.

"Well," Jay grinned, "I've never had real time statistics about my cock given to me during sex."

"You're pushing into the anterior fornix which!... is admittedly! an interesting stretching sensation. Goddess! I... I would say, that means an effective... stretched volume of 24.5 cubed inches in me is usable by you. 24.5 cubed inches... inside of me... is just your cock..."

She looked down at herself and saw the obscene bulge of her stomach, more pronounced since she was so skinny. She felt like a hollow cocksleeve, filled with his meat. Lily was one of the most gifted mages of her class. She had an impressive body of research. Her powers were growing by the day, and now, she was...

"You're just a dumb bitch, Lily," Sarah said, forcing her head forward, her vision filled with her stretched lips.

"Please, wait, I can't... I can't... it's... so much..." Lily babbled.

He thrust into her. Not too fast or slow, not a jackrabbit pound nor a slow tease. Just a moderate rhythm with him reaching forward to place his palm on where he pushed her out, making room for those 10 cubic inches he didn't have before. He didn't mind that almost a third of his cock was still out. She began leaking a thicker white secretion that was visible around the base.

"Oh Goddess, you're making me... dumber, I can feel... my brain... losing itself..."

Lily stopped talking, and gasped. Sarah watched the woman's face. She derived a small satisfaction seeing Lily's O face because it was uncontrolled and undignified, such a rare expression to see on the composed elven woman's face. Her tongue stretched obscenely toward one side, tonguing the air, as her eyes rolled back.

Her cunt, stuffed to capacity, clenched repeatedly around Jay's cock. He pulled out again with a wet pop. Her lips, stretched to almost double their normal width, remained gaped.

Jay looked around and felt his mind sharper than ever. He looked at Lily who was hanging in Sarah's grip, helpless and already exhausted.

"You're normal," Jay said. "Perfectly average."

Lily raised her head, tears in her eyes. "I can't remember.. My dissertation..."

"Your brains must've leaked out your cunt. Look how much is coming out," Jay said.

"I graduated with... distinction," she said.

Sarah dropped Lily flat on her ass on the carpet of her office. She shook her hands out. "Was getting tired," she explained.

Lily began to turn to try to crawl away on all fours, but Sarah stopped her easily, and folded her in half with her back on the ground, ankles on either side of her head as Sarah kneeled above.

"Finish her off, Jay," Sarah said.

He positioned himself above her, cock at her entrance.

"Please... I've lost so much," she pleaded, but given her words, it was hard to tell what she was pleading for.

As he filled her up again, she spasmed again and yelled out. She looked into Jay's eyes, "I don't know why it feels so good... you're making me dumb... fucking me stupid!"

Her voice gave out when she came again, her body arching off the ground, and then she forced her head back onto the ground.

"Do you like my cock?" Jay asked.

He got an emphatic nod.

"You're really stupid right now," he said. "I can tell."

"I know!" she sobbed out.

"You're IQ's about 70, right now," he said. "Two standard deviations below the norm. Do you remember what standard deviations are?" He asked in a mocking tone.

She shook her head, crying fully now as she came again. Her body shaking. When she came down, she stared at him, and he wasn't sure what her expression meant. Her eyes were red from the tears, and her lips trembled open, but no words came out.

He slowly slid into her, bulging out her stomach obscenely with his cock, and then pulled out just as slow.

"69..."

He repeated it.

"68..."

By the time he hit 66, she was mumbling to herself. "Get dumb if I cum. Get dumb if I cum. Get... dumb..." her face twisted into open-mouthed dim-witted agony, "Fuuuuck!"

"Ooh, I think that orgasm cost you ten points. That puts you at... 56. You can't do research anymore. You can't do magic anymore either. It's a good thing you take cock so well."

"Take cock..."

"Very well," Jay assured her.

"Fuck me stupid," Lily asked, her speech slurred.

"You already are," Sarah said.

Lily giggled. "I love your cock..."

"I love your cunt," Jay replied.

He continued reaming her again and again. Lily's intellect, magic, brains, and everything she took pride in was leaking out of her, coating her ass, her asshole, and Jay's cock. She began trembling all over.

"Big.. .one... coming," she said as Jay began hammering her cunt.

"Brain... gonna... Go pop..." she slurred out. "Pop... gonna... pop..."

"No more... brain. Cock inside... Just cock..."

For a moment, her eyes lost their glassy glaze and she looked up at Jay and Sarah. "I'm so... happy right now..."

Then her eyes crossed, her mouth opened, and she stuck her tongue out to one side in an expression of imbecilic pleasure. Her face froze like that for several seconds as she came. Her eyes rolled back in her head until only the whites were showing.

Pop!

And Jay's cock erupted inside her. The bulge in her stomach grew and pulsed in time to his ejaculations. He pulled out, releasing the damn, and white viscous semen ran down her stomach onto her flat tits. His cock was still shooting out ropes of jizz, landing on her face, while she stared dead-eyed at the ceiling. Eventually, enough neurons fired at once and she began to lick the sides of her mouth.

Sarah released her legs and she unfolded, laying still except for her tongue and mouth, ingesting semen. Jay crouched down over her face and offered his cock tip to her, and she began sucking on it like a baby on a rather large bottle.

"Oh no," Jay said, as something occurred to him.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"I forgot to measure how much jizz this is."

Sarah looked at what coated the woman's face, breasts, stomach, and was leaking out of her well fucked and stretched hole..

"A lot."

12