All Comments on 'Inkwell Ch. 02'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

i am truly enjoying the story. i'm very curious to find out just why Atropos doesn't like Estephan and what the final test entails. Keep up the great writing. *grins* Looking forward to the next chapter.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

editor, spell check,editor

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 10 years ago
I agree with Ais

D*MN YOU now i'll have to tune into the next chapter of this story. Great Story!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
spell check please!

Nice tale BUT too many orthographic errors. OR get someone to edit before posting. You will benefit from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the story

I love it but you need to spell check

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 10 years ago
Do what you want

I have the feeling you're doing it on purpose.... Please just keep writhing I mean writing or is it writting

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
I'm normally pretty tolerant of errors...

But OMG... the sheer volume and variety is daunting. It is actually pretty distracting from the story. There were a couple places I actually had a hard time trying to figure out what you actually meant and i'm not *really sure* I know.

I also can't tell if you are setting Estephan up to be an asshat or if you just screwed up on the couple really nasty comments from him.

It started out interesting but it is becoming harder to buy into. Too inconsistent in some ways... to pat and predictable in others.

I'll go for one more to see if you can pull it out.

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 6 years ago
Pidgin English

I finally get it! Your English is that of a second language. To Help out:

There: Over there are five pussies;

Their: Their five pussies are over there

They're:There are five pussies over there.

After each subsequent chapter I will try to help you out with idiomatic English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Inkwell Previous Part
Inkwell Series Info