Inkwell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Estephan, there is a woman out here asking from Lord Estephan S. Inkwell. And her voice is funny." Thalia said timidly.

"Watch over her, I will go see who or what it is." Ha said and walked out of the clean room.

Turning to the lobby an average sized woman stood at the counter with a clipboard and a large sealed envelope. Her name tag read Aisie Lynn, Bonded Courier, Lloyds of London. She looked out of place standing at the counter properly dressed, hair pulled back. An image of etiquette in comfortable black shoes. She looked equally uncomfortable.

"I am Estephan. How may I be of assistance?" He said.

"Mr. Inkwell, Lloyds has a package for you. May I see your right arm?" Aisie asked in a thick London-English accent.

"My right arm?" He asked pulling his sleeve up.

She looked at the clipboard and back at his arm. "What is the name of the object sir?"

"It's a Legacy 2400 Ink Master, what's with all of the questions?"

"We were given instructions to verify your identity in a certain way, Lord." She said politely.

"You were..." He started.

"Your package Lord." She cuts him off. "Please sign here."

He took the offered pen and signed his name. She gave him a short bow and turned on her heel walked to the door. She gave Ducici a little smile but didn't slow as she opened the door and stepped out. Everyone watched her go and as the door closed back into its frame all eyes turned to look at the package sitting on the counter. Yerni put on a show by stepping closer and poking it with one finger then jumping back.

"Alright, stop with the jokes. I'll be in the office." He said and picked up the envelope.

Once in his office Shesin stretched and gave him a cute little smile.

"Is there any food?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"They have something set aside for you. Can I have a minute?" He asked nodding for her to go get her food.

After she left, giving him a pouty look her entire trip from the loveseat to the door. She was met by a crowd when she opened the door. He waved them all out. The door closed and his attentions focus solely on the package. Pulling a letter opener he cut the seals on the thing and dumped its contents on to the surface of the desk.

Nine folders, a letter, and a business card with a phone number. The letter had no signature but read that in each folder was the last known whereabouts of a missing Muse. It went on to give warning that the higher realm knows where they are and is behind their inability to return. If after the contents of the folders are read there are any questions the number on the card can be called, but only once after that call the phone would be destroyed.

"What the fuck?" He said out loud. "Am I some kind of secret agent?"

He thought about it for a second and found a little humor in it. Triple X7 sex agent of the mortal realm. It made him giggle. He hadn't had a legitimate customer all day. He was exhausted from the week, he pocketed the card and stepped to the door.

"Turn the sign and start getting this place cleaned up. We're out of here. I wouldn't normally think to ask this but could a couple of you do that vanish-teleport thing back to the apartment? I doubt all of us are going to fit in the SUV." He said.

"What was in the envelope?" Galenee asked.

"Something for us to talk about later. Ducici please come in, Thalia you too. I owe you an apology for earlier today. We'll be out in about ten minutes." He said letting those two in and closing the door to the rest.

"Don't ask, I won't tell you." He said handing the letter to Ducici, "I don't want you spreading any rumors." Nodding and writing 'tell the others one at a time away from Mesaduce.' "I have had enough mythics. I am going to start sending some of you away if you don't start slutting it up better."

"How dare you, Lord or NO." Ducici said loudly, pointing at the letter and nodding 'yes'. She put it on the desk. "If getting off is all you care about give me to a real man!" She said and stormed out of the office trying not to laugh.

"Come here you hot bitch, need to give you a donation for your charity." He said and pulled her to the desk pushing her hands to its surface next to the letter. "Pull those panties down so I can read you label."

She pulled the panties down and leaned onto the desk. He shoved his cock in her fast and deep. She shuddered but got what he meant. She read the letter as well, letting out a moan or two to make it sound good. When she had finished reading she growled 'yes' thru gritted teeth.

He came in her giving her some extra fluff for using her like this. She came and went weak kneed. He slapped her ass and her inner muscles clenched pleasurable on his cock. Pulling out of her he wiped himself over her ass and pulled her panties up. She moaned.

"Clean this up. Make sure the art work goes in the right place this time." He said pointing at the brief case next to the drafting table and then the folders on the desk. "We are out of here in half an hour."

"Yes Lord." She breathed stacking the folders neatly.

For the next thirty minutes he was a tyrant. He man handled breasts and slapped asses. Each one said 'yes lord' to his unspoken question. Nikita was the last. He pinned her in the ladies room. He hiked her leg and pushed to fingers into her pussy.

"Will I have any problems with you?" He asked.

"No Lord. Have I not served you well?" She asked and squeezed his fingers twice with her pussy.

"You going to serve me?" He asked.

"Yes Lord." But two squeezes. His heart sank.

"Good. I would not care for a woman with two masters." He said. She squeezed him.

"Only a woman like you could mother the rest." He said, one squeeze. "Take the Gorgon to the apartment; I will get you something special as a reward." And rubbed his thumb over her clit gently to communicate that he understood.

"Yes Lord, can I cum for you now?" she asked her eyes begging for him.

"Cum for me. Show me how good you are." He purred in her ear.

She came hard holding her eyes to his and mouthing the words 'thank you and I am sorry'. He nodded and tickled her g-spot giving her a little extra buzz. She came again, moaning loudly as the tears rolled down her cheeks. He slowly withdrew his fingers and brought them to his lips. He licked them while she watched.

"We are going to have to do more of this; it makes your juices sweeter." He said. She nodded.

He walked out of the ladies room and took the briefcase from Thalia. "Ducici, Galenee, Yerni your riding with me, you too Lyrusi. We'll see the rest of you at the apartment." He said popping the briefcase, he counted, all nine and the letter. The card he had pocketed before so it would go missing. Out the door and lock thrown they piled into the SUV.

"When we get back to the apartment, don't talk about any of this in front of Nikita or Mesaduce, Styx has something on them that spy's on the rest of us. They are bound somehow and can't openly admit it. I think Joxifa might have it too." He said to them.

"Shesin might have it, she served Styx." Lyrusi said.

"I don't think so, Shesin doesn't give me the same feeling as the other three, and Joxifa hasn't been staying close to any of you for long enough for me to get a feel for her. I will focus better this evening and find out, the other two there is no doubt. Nikita admitted it to me. I swear I want to nail her mother's tits to her forehead."

"Nikita's?" Lyrusi asked.

He laughed. "Nail Styx's tits to Styx's forehead. Just so you all know Ducici is going to be joining Anthony. So tonight we are all going to be extra sweet to her and make her want to miss us and visit often, right."

The ladies clapped and chatted the rest of the way back to the apartment. His thoughts were of a much darker nature. He was going to have a face to face with Clotho and if the answers aren't forth coming, perhaps his benefactor would have a few. Only time would tell.