All Comments on 'Inner Black Swan Ch. 02'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476about 10 years ago

Wow! This was an unexpected sequel! So glad you wrote it! This was a great little fivesome here! Love the whole cast! Great job as always.

parputter69parputter69about 10 years ago
Have to agree.

I have to agree with KMB that this additional chapter was a pleasant surprise. Especially on a very cold winter day. What a way to warm up. Is there going to be a 3rd chapter? Another face-off between Laura and Mila? Perhaps a contest to see who can seduce another star into lesbian submission?

burnrnrod2burnrnrod2about 10 years ago
more

there should be a third chapter where everybody gets in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

This was fantastic! I'm hoping there is a 3rd chapter coming out soon. I would love to see Laura get the tables turned on her and being put in her place by Mila!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Isn't Chapter 2

the same as Chapter 1 with three more women? Same dialogue, same action. I suppose you are setting up some showdown between Ms. Kunis and Ms. Prepon which I am looking forward to. Writing remains clear. On to Chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2014 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES