Inner Black Swan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Surprising everyone in the room, including herself, Laura pulled away from Kristen's cunt and begged, "Please Mila, please may I have permission to make Kristen cum. Mmmmmmm, her juices are so yummy and I really want to make her cum on my face. Please Mila? I promise I'll make her squirt real good."

"I'm sure you will." Mila giggled after just staring at her former co-star for a few seconds, "But Kristen's the one who needs my permission, and to get that she needs to make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's right Kristen, use your tongue to make me cum! Ooooooooh fuck, yes, yessssssssss, oh fuck, fuck me, push it inside me, push it inside my cunt, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh shit, tongue fuck me and make me cum! Make me cum in your dyke mouth and you can cum like the lesbian slut you are Kristen, mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, Kristen Bell can cum like a lezzie whore once she's done using her lesbo tongue to make me feel good Sooooooo gooooooooddddddddd mmmmmmmmm!"

Just as eager to taste Mila's cum as she was to cum herself Kristen wasted no time in pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into Mila's cunt the second it was clear that was what her friend/temporary mistress wanted. She'd wanted it herself for a long time, but she wasn't sure if she should wait for permission or not.

Now that she had it she would be a fool to wait any longer, partly because it meant her own pleasure would be postponed, and partly because she wanted to avoid being punished for such an audacity as displeasing Mila, but mostly because her desire to taste the other girl's cum was now overwhelming.

It wasn't long before Kristen had a mouthful of that wonderful cream she craved, swallowing it down and redoubling her efforts to make Mila cum again. At first that meant slamming her tongue in and out of Mila as hard and as fast as she could, then eventually it meant fingering her, sucking on her clit and getting a couple of face falls of girl cum.

Of course by that time she'd had several orgasms herself, Laura pushing her tongue back inside her as soon as Mila had cum that first-time and hammering Kristen's cunt to a much-needed climax. A climax which somehow wasn't as satisfying as usual, Kristen unable to stop thinking about what was going to happen next.

Mila was trying not to think about it too, although not because she was scared at how excited it made her like Kristen. No, she was itching to get her hands on Kristen's butt, however she was pretty much in lesbian heaven right now and in no hurry to leave.

She was cumming in one hot girl's mouth and all over her face while making two more feed her their cunts, Mila swallowing a lot of girl cum herself as she used every trick she knew to send first Hayden and then Natalie over the edge of orgasm. Then Hayden again. Then Natalie again, and so on, until Mila was worried she wouldn't have enough energy left to butt fuck her new bitch.

To be fair she had been risking that by indulging in more rug munching fun after a long day of lesbian sex, however Mila hadn't been able to resist. Not only was this the type of girl on girl sex she had practically become addicted too, this was her in complete control.

Unlike earlier she was beyond a shadow of a doubt running the show, even to the point where she was bossing Laura around, and it was really hard to give that up in favour of only focusing on one girl. Even if focusing meant she was going to fuck an ass she had always wanted to fuck.

Ultimately it was fear of exhaustion which made Mila drop her head down to the soft bed sheets and moan, "Mmmmmmm, Hayden, get off of me sweetie. It's time for me to have my way with your pretty little girlfriend."

Honestly Mila was expecting Hayden to complain or at least be a little reluctant to obey. But once she had been allowed to cum the submissive blonde had been a lot less greedy, and she even grinned wickedly when shuffling away from Mila's face.

Getting to watch Kristen get ass fucked probably had a lot to do with it, Hayden seemed to like watching other girls get turned into big anal sluts just like her, but Mila like to believe she'd done a good job in temporary satisfying her lover. Not that she dwelled on it. No, Mila was far too busy looking down at Kristen who was clearly anticipating an order from her.

She didn't have to wait long for it, "Kristen, get up here and... kiss my ass! Oh yeah, kiss the ass you used to love fucking so much and help me get in the mood to give your little ass hole a serious pounding. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, stick your tongue in my butt hole as a way to beg me to stick my cock in yours! Ooooooooh fuck, rim me bitch, fucking ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk! Oooooooooh Gooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, your tongue feels good, your tongue feels soooooooooooooo goooooooooddddddddddd in my ass, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssss! Rim me! Clean out my ass hole you bitch, clean it out real good, ooooooooooh, that's it you dyke, OH FUCK!"

Mila tried to play this offers being unpredictable, although the truth was Kristen's tongue had given her quite a work out, so why not use it to restart her engine? And honestly nothing turned her on more than having some hot girl worshipping her ass.

She could even cum from it, as long as there was a couple of fingers in her cunt at the same time. Or maybe another tongue, Mila finding the thought very tempting, especially when she spotted Hayden licking her lips, no doubt thinking something along the same lines. But instead she just flipped over onto her hands and knees on the words 'kiss my ass' and then stayed there wiggling her butt until she got what she wanted.

Kristen was relieved that it wasn't time for her to get ass fucked, and yet at the same time she was disappointed. And as much as she tried to tell herself it was because she wanted to get the experience over with she knew that with every passing moment Mila showed off what a dominating top she could be Kristen became more and more eager to perform the ultimate submission for her of taking a cock up her ass.

For now she would just have to settle for worshipping Mila's ass, which was not something she needed much encouragement to do as she loved Mila's ass.

She had always loved Mila's ass from the very first moment she got her hands on the beautiful brunette, Kristen having spent a lot of time on the set of Forgetting Sarah Marshall with her face buried in between Mila's butt cheeks.

Almost as much time as she'd spent with her strap-on up that tight little dyke ass, Kristen licking her lips at both the prize in front of her she was crawling towards and of the sweet little memories she will treasure forever. Maybe especially if she ended up as Mila's anal whore.

Ignoring those thoughts for now Kristen concentrated on the task at hand, pressing her lips against Mila's ass cheeks several times before spreading them with her hands and giving her friend's back hole a long slow lick.

She then settled into a steady lapping for a few minutes before swirling her tongue around the tight anal ring and then doing her best to push inside it, Mila moaning happily and reaching back to pull Kristen's face deeper into her backside while taunting her the entire time.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssss oooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, rim me! Rim my ass!" Mila practically yelled in between moans, "Mmmmmmm fuck, get your little dyke tongue up my girl loving butt! Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, lick my ass like a good little bitch. Mmmmmmmm, you're my bitch now Kristen! Mmmmmmmm, you're finally my ass kissing bitch. Oooooooooh fuck yeah, you're my butt licker right now Kristen, and in a second you're going to be my anal whore. Ooooooooohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, gonna fuck that juicy little ass of yours hard and deep, make you take every inch of my strap on and fucking love it, make you squeal with pleasure for me, and most of all I'm going to make you beg me to be my bitch. Mmmmmmm, you always fucked my butt sooooooo goooooodddddd Kristen, mmmmmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, and now I'm going to return the favour. Ohhhhhhhh shit, ram your little ass hole until you can't remember what it was like to be a top! Mmmmmmm, gonna pound your ass until you never want to be anything but a lesbian anal whore. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, take your tongue out of my butt and bend over Kristen so I can tear your ass apart and make you my bitch!"

Kristen only slightly reluctantly removed her tongue from Mila's butt, and then with her temporary top's cum on her face and the taste of the brunette's pussy and ass in her mouth Kristen shuffled forwards so she was in the centre of the bed and then presented her soon-to-be violated ass to her friends.

Once Mila was behind her Kristen even lowered her head and wiggled her ass before pulling apart her cheeks to give the brunette better access to her butt hole, excepting that whatever happened next in this moment she was truly Mila's bitch. Just a fuck hole for the pleasure of Mila Kunis. And for better or for worse, in that moment Kristen really liked what she had become.

For a few long seconds Mila just admired the view in front of her. Then she grabbed hold of the butt-plug and slowly pulled it from Kristen's back hole, taking great pleasure in watching that anal ring initially stretch around the bottom of the toy before then slipping easily out to the sliding shape of the toy.

Thanks to being left in there so long Kristen's butt hole remained slightly open, Mila taking full advantage of that and ramming almost half of the dildo into Kristen's ass in one hard thrust.

"HOLY SHIT!" Kristen loudly gasped at the sudden invasion, letting go of her ass cheeks and indignantly looking round, "Take it easy will you!"

"I seem to remember plenty of times that you didn't take it easy on me." Mila pointed out.

"Yeah, when Laura had already gaped your ass." Kristen shot back, before cheekily smiling, "Besides, you loved it."

"I did." Mila agreed with a huff, then rammed another few inches forwards, causing Kristen to cry out louder this time, "And now I'm going to make you love it. Mmmmmm, gonna wreck your ass like Laura never could, ooooooooh, show you what a real ass fucking is like, mmmmmmm yeah, spread your cheeks for me again first though. Like I said, I want to get a good look at your slutty little butt hole taking my big dick!"

Mila had to repeat herself, so she followed up the repeated order with a hard slap which left a red mark on Kristen's only just returning to normal skin. It too made Kristen cry out, but it didn't stop the temporary bottom from doing as she was told, Kristen pressing her face back to the bed sheets and spreading her cheeks widely apart, leaving Mila to drool at the sight of the completely exposed ass hole stretched around her dick.

She continued to drool as with a few more semi-rough thrusts she completed the penetration so that her thighs smacked against Kristen's cheeks and the hand spreading them, making it official, Mila had buried every inch of her strap-on cock up Kristen Bell's butt.

With her eyes locked onto where their bodies met Mila savoured this triumph and searched for the right words to fully humiliate Kristen and cement her dominance over the blonde. She knew she had been searching for those words long before turning the tables on Kristen had become a possibility, but truth be told in that wonderful moment Mila's mind was completely blank.

She was unable to think about anything except how good her dick looked inside Kristen's ass, and Mila was too overwhelmed with sadistic joy to even say that.

So as she was completely lost in the moment Mila decided to make the moment even better by tightening the grip she had on the blonde's hips while beginning to pump her own back and forth, officially starting to butt fuck Kristen Bell.

Oh yes, she was now officially butt fucking Kristen Bell, turning the tables on the smug little blonde who had anally rammed her countless times, Mila savouring every moment of what could easily become one of her favourite ass fuckings ever. Especially the part where Kristen continued literally offering up her ass hole as a fuck hole for Mila to use, and oh, was Mila going to use it.

The anal penetration had been rougher than Kristen was used too however even during the worst pain there was a twinge of sadistic pleasure at being roughly taken up the ass by a girl she had been regularly sodomising for years.

And thanks to Laura, and a few other female celebrities who had used her butt hole as their own personal fuck hole, Kristen was able to take that rough treatment with relative ease, proving that Mila didn't need to make Kristen like what was being done to her, she already liked it. Because no matter how much she denied it to Laura, Mila and even Hayden the truth was that Kristen was almost as big an ass slut as her girlfriend.

This quickly became evident to everyone else in the room once the ass fucking officially got underway, Kristen's butt quickly accepting its violation to the point where Kristen was burying her face as deep as she could into the bed sheets to try and muffle her moans, groans, whimpers and cries of pleasure as she was skilfully sodomised by Mila.

Which made sense because after all the butt fuckings Mila had taken she should know better than anyone just how to treat an ass, but that made things really awkward for Kristen who was blushing bright red as her sounds of enjoyment became unmistakable.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you love it, don't you Kristen? Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you love a big dick in your ass!" Mila taunted with delight, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, moan like a whore while I fuck you. Yeeeeeesssssssss, moan like an anal whore while I fuck you up the ass! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, you love it in the ass, don't you? Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, Kristen Bell loves it up the butt. Kristen Bell loves big hard strap on cocks up her slutty little butt, mmmmmmmm, that tight little bitch ass of yours taking every inch of my dick, ooooooooooh, you can't get enough, can you Kristen? You can't get enough of my girl cock in your lezzie butt. Mmmmmmmm, show everyone how much you love it. Show me, show our friends and show your little girlfriend how much you love being butt fucked. Show it by moaning like a whore for me. And cumming like the little blonde butt slut that you are. Oh, and why don't you ride it? Ohhhhhhh, yeah I love that idea, let's switch positions so you can ride my big cock!"

Blushing even more than before Kristen first allowed herself to be rolled backwards so she was sitting on Mila's lap, then she began gently bouncing up and down on the other woman's fake prick, practically masturbating herself with that dildo.

It was a humiliation Kristen had known only a few times before, mostly with Laura. Most of the women who had butt fucked her kept her doggy style as it signified no matter what happened in that moment she was a submissive bitch, but like this her wet cunt was fully exposed to her friends, showing them just how much she was loving this.

Her little tits were also exposed and left bouncing in the air where anyone could see, but worse still was the fact that there was no more hiding, her face a mask of submissive bliss. Nor could Kristen hide her cries of pleasure, the tiny blonde giving up on all pretences of dignity as she was exposed for the anal whore she secretly was.

Not that this was news which surprised anybody in the room. Well, maybe Natalie. Natalie had a look of amazement on her face while bizarrely Hayden looked delighted. Naturally Laura just looked pissed off, and at least a little horny, but mostly pissed off.

After what felt like a lifetime Kristen weakly whimpered, "Please..."

"Please what?" Mila grinned.

"Please... make me cum." Kristen blushed, then knowing what she had to do added, "Let me cum. Let me cum from anally riding your dick. Mmmmmmmm, I wanna cum with a cock up my ass! Please Mila, make me cum with a cock in my ass! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, I wanna cum with your cock in my ass Mila, fuck my lezzie ass right in front of my girlfriend and make me cum like a bitch! Make me cum like a submissive little bitch! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaawwwwwwdddddddd, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum like a submissive little bitch!"

"Ok Kristen." Mila purred, "Go ahead. You have my permission to try and make yourself cum like a submissive little bitch with a cock in your tight little lezzie ass!"

By the time she had permission to make herself cum Kristen felt well and truly verbally humiliated. More importantly the urge to cum was more powerful than her desire to avoid more humiliation, so she didn't even hesitate in increasing the pace of her bouncing, the little blonde soon slamming her butt up and down the huge poll with every ounce of her strength.

If she was being honest with herself the humiliation she felt before and during the verbal assault had Kristen crashing towards orgasm in what had to be record time, the former star of Veronica Mars mumbling deliriously to herself as she got closer and closer to the edge.

Then just as she was about to cum Kristen was pushed off, tears literally falling from her eyes as she wept, "You promised!"

"I did no such thing." Mila pointed out, "I said you could try and make yourself cum like a little bitch. If you want to actually cum you've got to agree to be MY little bitch! Mmmmmmm yeah if you wanna cum you have to become my little bottom bitch. That means you top only when I allow you too, and that I own you and everything that is yours, including sweet little Hayden."

"Please, I can't." Kristen whimpered.

"You can, and you will." Mila said confidently, "But since you're not ready to become my bitch just yet... Hayden, get over here and taste your girlfriend's slutty ass!"

Kristen groaned with frustration, then whimpered with lust as she watched Hayden scramble over to the monster cock and greedily take the head into her mouth. Sure, part of Hayden wanted to comfort Kristen as it was clear that her girlfriend was struggling to accept her role as a bottom in this situation and Hayden could at least take a few seconds to remind the other blonde that there was no shame in being an anal slut before she took Mila's dildo into her mouth.

However Hayden was incredibly horny from watching her normally dominant girlfriend getting her ass fucked by a girl that Kristen had fucked up the ass countless times. Plus, Hayden just really loved the taste of ass.

Her own, Kristen's, some random girl, it didn't really matter. So long as she saw it, or felt it, get pulled from a hot girl's ass Hayden would need little encouragement to stuff that dildo down her gullet, as always Hayden savouring the deepest depths of girl butt before she got down to some serious sucking.

That included slurping the head of the cock until she got every drop of anal juice from it, then she started bobbing her head up and down on the dildo, eventually taking every inch of that toy cock into her throat in order to give it the kind of proper cleaning she was known for. And of course to get every bit of that yummy butt cream.

After a few minutes of that Mila unceremoniously pulled her cock out of Hayden's mouth and shoved it back up Kristen's butt. Luckily the older blonde was still gaping from the initial ass reaming, so that big cock re-entered Kristen's rectum like a key into a well-oiled lock.

Sure, from the cry Kristen let out Hayden could tell there was some pain as her anal walls were forced to accommodate the intruder again, but then Mila started fucking her ass again and any cries of pain was drowned out by Kristen's moans, groans whimpers and cries of pleasure at being sodomised. Oh how Hayden loved watching Kristen get sodomised.

Hayden happily watched it for a few minutes, then Mila wordlessly pulled out of Kristen's butt and pressed her cock against Hayden's mouth again, giving her another chance to taste Kristen's ass. Without hesitation Hayden sucked every drop of anal cream off that dildo, doing the same thing each time Mila pulled out of Kristen's ass, which was a lot.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers