Inner Black Swan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

The only thing that seemed to change was along the way Kristen got put in different positions, eventually ending up on all fours again with Hayden spreading her ass cheeks so that everyone could have a good look at Kristen's ass hole widely stretching around Mila's dildo or gaping open.

During that position Hayden spent most of her time with her mouth open like a baby bird hoping to get fed, something Mila love to taunt Kristen about, "Oooooooh Kristen, your girlfriend loves the taste of your slutty little ass. Mmmmmmm, look at how greedily she sucks that dildo, ohhhhhhhhh, I always knew Hayden was a little ass to mouth whore, but I never thought I'd be feeding her the deepest part of your ass. Mmmmmmm, look how much she loves it, ooooooohhhhhhhh, well don't worry girls, because once Kristen agrees to permanently be my submissive little bitch we're going to be doing this a lot. Oh yeah, me fucking one of you up the ass while feeding the other their juices, mmmmmmmm, and your own of course, oooooooh, and Laura when she finally accept her place, ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, and Natalie! Oh Natalie Portman is going to be sucking so much ass cream off my girl cock, mmmmmmmm, get over here Natalie! Get over here and taste Kristen's ass!"

Without a second of hesitation Natalie dashed over to her girlfriend, busying herself right next to Hayden/on the other side of Kristen so she was in the perfect position for a little ATM. Mila grinned at her eagerness and once she was in position quickly pulled her cock out of Kristen's ass and guided that dildo to Natalie's mouth, Natalie eagerly parting her lips and wrapping them around the other girl's dick.

She then moaned shamelessly as she tasted the deepest part of another woman's butt, Natalie blushing as she thought about just how depraved she had become under Mila's guidance. That didn't shame her as much as it should, and she enjoyed it so, so much.

Suddenly she felt a hand on the back of her head and she blinked her eyes open. She wasn't even aware she had closed them, but apparently she had become so lost in suckling on the head not only had she closed her eyes but it had been long enough to make Hayden look annoyed.

Or maybe that had less to do with holding things up then it did with her denying Hayden some ass juice. Either way when Natalie looked up into Mila's eyes she was pretty sure the other girl was certainly telling her to get on with it. Or maybe verbally telling her, Natalie had been so distracted she couldn't honestly tell.

Either way she began frantically bobbing her head up and down, taking over half of the cock into her mouth and some of it down her throat.

She choked and gagged when it entered her throat, but Natalie was pretty proud of herself for taking as much as she could, and knowing her limits Mila gave her the chance to lick the rest clean, shuffling closer to her and moving the dildo so she could slide her tongue around the base.

She wasn't so lucky for the later blow jobs, Mila forcing Natalie to share with Hayden. At first they at least got the ass flavoured toy to themselves, Mila taking it in turns to shove the strap on straight from Kristen's ass into one of their mouths, but later she started switching from mouth to mouth, not allowing either one of them to get all the ass cream.

Which was extra perverted, Mila introducing Natalie to yet another twisted act, and yet in that moment Natalie selfishly wanted all the ass juice to herself. And she wanted it to be her ass she was tasting, Natalie actually considering bending over and begging Mila to take her ass. To switch back and forth between her slutty ass and Kristen's by now very well opened butt if she had too, Natalie just wanted to get her ass fucked.

However before Natalie could work up the nerve to ask Kristen whimpered, "Please..."

"Please what Kristen?" Mila taunted, "Tell me what you want!"

Kristen gulped, "I wanna cum."

Mila grinned, "Well you know what you have to say to get that, don't you?"

There was a long pause and then Kristen softly grumbled, "Ok."

"Ok what?" Mila pushed, "Say it!"

More silence, and then Kristen grumbled a little louder than before, "I'll be your bitch."

There was a little gasp from Hayden, but Mila ignored her in favour of pushing, "Hayden too?"

Yet more silence, longer than before, and then Kristen let out a groan of frustration and snapped, "Just make me cum you bitch! Make me cum and I'll do anything you fucking want! God dammit Mila, I'll be your bitch! I'll be your submissive bitch for as long as you want me, let you show off my gaped ass hole to prove I'm your anal whore and drop to my knees and be your pussy eating slut whenever you fucking want! I'll do anything Mila! I'll... I'll let you have Hayden. As long as I can keep fucking her you can have us both as your submissive bitches. We'll do whatever you want, no matter how nasty and depraved it is. Just please, let me fuck her sweet little ass once in a while."

"Oh don't worry, I wouldn't dream of breaking you up. You're such a cute couple." Mila promised with a triumphant grin on her face as she slowly pushed her cock back up Kristen's butt and then slowly picked up the pace of the ass pounding, "Mmmmmmmm, and I wouldn't want to deny you from the joy of ass fucking Hayden. In fact, not only can she still be your girlfriend, I'm going to make sure we regularly gang bang that slutty little ass of hers. Oooooooooh yeah, both my little blonde butt sluts are going to be constantly walking around with gaping ass holes from me, Natalie and whoever else they want from stuffing huge toys up your forbidden holes! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah. Kristen Bell and Hayden Panettiere are now my personal dyke whores and their asses are going to be forever gaping and aching from being constantly pounded! Mmmmmmmm, maybe I'll even have you gang banged too. Would you like that Kristen? You and Hayden side by side taking countless cocks up your slutty blonde butts until you don't think you can even walk again, let alone sit down. Do you like that? Guess what, it doesn't matter, because I own you now. You and your precious girlfriend are my bitches, and I'm going to make sure you never fucking forget it!"

Kristen's eyes filled with tears of humiliation as she completely and utterly surrendered every ounce of herself to Mila. It was oddly therapeutic after everything she had done to the other girl, and at least in the moment it was totally worth it because Mila finally increased the speed of her thrusts until the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoed throughout the room.

It was almost as loud as Kristen's screams of pleasure as she went over the edge of maybe the most powerful orgasm ever, which was really saying something considering what she was used to, and what she had experienced throughout the day.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMM HAYDON, DO YOU SEE HOW HARD MY NEW BITCH IS CUMMING?" Mila taunted, "DO YOU SEE HOW HARD I'M MAKING YOUR PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND CUM BY FUCKING HER UP THE ASS? DO YOU? YEAHHHHHHHHH, YOU DO! YOU LOVE IT, I CAN TELL. THE ONLY REAL QUESTION IS, ARE YOU GOING TO LET ALL THAT YUMMY GIRL CUM GO TO WASTE? NO WAIT, MMMMMMMMM, LET ME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU, YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE NOT BECAUSE I ORDER YOU TO GET DOWN THERE AND START EATING YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S PUSSY! MMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHH, MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERY DROP OF HER GIRL CUM YOU DYKE SLUT WHILE I POUND HER LESBO BUTT!"

Unsurprisingly eager to obey Hayden dived underneath Kristen, catching some of the older blonde's latest climax on her face and in her mouth, the younger blonde quickly swallowing the older one's cum before she began mercilessly licking Kristen's clit.

As if Kristen wasn't having enough trouble keeping a grip on reality, another orgasm was forced out of her what felt only seconds after the last one. It was followed by another, and another, and another as Hayden and Mila work together to give Kristen the most incredible experience ever.

When Kristen was cumming her girlfriend would wrap her lips around her entrance and do her best to swallow everything she had to offer. It was always so incredible to hear, feel and at least partially see another girl swallow her cum, and it was equally incredible to have that cum escape onto a pretty little face, and with everything else it was always special with Hayden.

However this time Kristen had yet another girl relentlessly pounding a strap on dildo in and out of her butt at the same time, every single thrust seemed to milk more cum out of her than ever before.

To make the position perfect Kristen lowered her head and, as best she could under the circumstances, started eating Hayden's pussy. Whether she had done it deliberately or not Hayden had ended up positioning herself in a 69 with Kristen, and all the older blonde had to do was lower her head to complete the chain, something which was more than possible without affecting Mila's assault on her rectum.

Even if it had Kristen wouldn't have been able to resist such a yummy treat, and even though she knew Hayden was turned on from seeing her get broken completely by Mila it still made her proud to be able to make Hayden cum in her mouth a couple of times before they were both too exhausted to continue.

As for Mila, she used every ounce of strength she had to pound that big dildo in and out of the blonde's butt hole, the brunette first becoming lost in the sight of Kristen and Hayden in this position, then in Natalie's beautiful face as she watched.

In the past nothing had drawn Mila's attention away from the girl she had been fucking, especially if she was fucking her up the ass, but there was just something about watching innocent looking Natalie Portman watching with glee as Mila proved what a dominating Alpha female she was by slamming some slut's rectum. Of course after a while she was drawn to an even more enjoyable sight.

That sight was of course Laura staring at her with a mixture of disbelief, jealousy and lust which reconfirmed at least in Mila's eyes that it was only a matter of time before her former top/girlfriend became her submissive little bitch.

And oh how Mila couldn't wait to bend Laura Prepon over and fuck her up the ass, pounding her hard and deep, making her squeal in surrender just like Kristen had done. Just like Kristen was doing now. And of course, like Kristen before her, Laura would find herself in all sorts of positions. Face down, classic doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, and even face to face with her legs on Mila's shoulders, a position she had put Kristen in far too briefly.

Mila silently promised herself next time she would keep Kristen in that position for most of if not the entire butt fuck. Especially during the initial penetration, Mila smiling dreamily as she imagined the look on Kristen's face as her ass stretched to accommodate her dick for the second time.

If the blonde's words were an indication her eyes would be full of submission and wonder as she was taken that way, Mila almost wanting to flip Kristen over right now so she could take her like a blushing bride on her wedding night. But she only had a little energy left, and Mila wanted to use it to squeeze every single climax out of Kristen that she could.

So Mila double down on hard anal pounding, relentlessly sodomising her new bitch through orgasm after orgasm for them both, the stimulator inside the harness bashing against her clit with every thrust to ensure Mila had plenty of climaxes.

Although honestly Mila was on such a high just from butt fucking this little blonde who had always had her way with her she felt like she could have cum just from turning the tables on Kristen Bell and fucking her up the ass for a change. But the stimulator definitely helped, even if it was one of the reasons Mila found herself collapsing with exhaustion on top of Kristen sooner than she would have liked. The biggest reason was remembering that first time Kristen had butt fucked her, Mila picturing it vividly as she pulled away from her friend/rival so she could admire how deep she could see into the blonde's bowels via her destroyed butt hole

Kristen was left shaking and barely conscious from the force of her orgasm. She was a total mess, so much so Hayden actually stopped eating her pussy to give her a chance to recover, and normally it would take a crowbar to get Hayden off of her after she had just cum.

Perhaps it helped that her cum was dripping out of her and onto Hayden's face, but even then Kristen was impressed with her girlfriend's restraint. Assuming Mila kept her word and she and Hayden were still girlfriends. If she didn't Kristen would back out of this arrangement no matter the consequences, but if Mila kept her promise... then, well... those had easily been the most powerful orgasms of her life, and because of that Kristen really wanted to be Mila's bitch.

Just then Mila called out, "Kristen, what are you?"

A deal is a deal, Kristen thought before replying, "I'm your bitch."

Mila grinned, "Good, now present your ass to Laura and tell her what you now are."

Kristen blushed as she glanced at her furious friend, and tried not to think about how ashamed Laura was of her as she awkwardly moved. It wasn't easy, every ounce of her body ached, especially her ass which felt like it would never recover.

Still, she had a sudden overwhelming urge to please Mila, and in the hopes of doing that and receiving more ass poundings like the one she had just taken she did as she was told, slowly getting onto her feet before bending over and spreading her ass cheeks as wide as possible so she could give Laura the best possible look at her thoroughly gaped back hole.

Then, trying not to blush with embarrassment, Kristen whimpered, "I'm Mila's bitch."

Mila grinned wickedly again, "Your next Laura. Make it easy on yourself and beg me for the privilege of sucking my cock."

"Dream on Mila." Laura scoffed.

Bizarrely Kristen was relieved. Hayden and Natalie had been granted plenty of turns, now it was her turn to taste some ass damn it! And hey, it wasn't like she didn't have her face buried in Hayden's butt on a regular basis, or kissed her girlfriend after she had given her strap on a post anal sex blow job.

Hell, she had even tasted her own ass off of Laura's strap on dildos, so while the two former female stars of That 70s show argued which one of them was going to end up on top Kristen literally licked her lips at the thought of cleaning Mila's cock.

She wasn't disappointed, Mila eventually calling out, "Enough of this, suck my cock Kristen! Mmmmmmmm, suck the cock which just pounded your ass like the nasty little ATM whore you are! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmm, suck my cock just like that! Fuck, I love it when a girl sucks my cock! Mmmmmmmmm, I love it when a girl sucks her own ass off of my cock, ooooooooooh, clean that toy like the shameless slut she is, oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, willing to do anything for the taste of her own butt! Mmmmmmmmm, watch her Laura! Watch her suck her ass off my cock like the ass to mouth slut she is! Watch what is going to happen to you!"

Mila said more, a lot more, but after she let go of her cheeks, dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around that dildo Kristen totally blocked out anything which wasn't her ass cream or the cock covered in it.

Oh yes, Kristen became completely transfixed on giving the best blow job of her life, at first savouring the taste of the deepest part of her butt before moving to bobbing up and down and then eventually deep throating. Once every inch of that dildo was stuffing her windpipe Kristen looked up at Mila and silently promised to be a good bitch, and pleaded for another ass fucking. Again she wasn't disappointed.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers