Inner Black Swan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To both her shame and delight she even felt a rush of arousal from spreading her cheeks, subserviently surrendering her most intimate hole to the one who had so thoroughly violated it all those years ago.

Of course Laura couldn't just let that be it and start shoving her cock up her ass. No, she had to leave Mila laying there for almost a full minute before finally getting into position, and even then she had to dish out just a little more humiliation.

"God Mila, your fuck hole look so good." Laura softly moaned, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, your ass hole looks so tight and fuck-able, mmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to love fucking it. Oh yeah, I'm going to really love ramming your little back door and turning it back into what it was always meant to be, my personal fuck hole. Yeahhhhhhhhh, your ass hole was always supposed to be my personal fuck hole, and you were always supposed to be my bitch. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Mila Kunis was always meant to be my little anal loving bitch. And now, I get to remind you of that..."

Finally, mercifully, Laura pressed the head of her dildo firmly against Mila's ass hole and pushed forwards, Mila letting out a soft gasp as her butt hole began to stretch.

Soon it was stretching wider than it had in years, while after that the head of Laura's cock slid into her butt, Mila letting out a sharp cry as she felt like she lost her anal cherry again. Unfortunately for her she wasn't the only one who felt that, although Laura at least had the decency of pushing a few more inches inside her before saying anything again.

"God Mila, you're so tight." Laura moaned, grinning wickedly as she added, "It's almost like you're virgin again. Mmmmmm, but don't worry baby, I'll soon loosen you up."

Mila blushed and didn't respond, other than moaning as her ass continued to be stretched. To her credit Laura was going slowly, although that was probably because she was savouring the moment.

Either way Mila had spent so much time topping lately this felt a little weird, but her ass hole had taken a lot of abuse over a number of years, and it quickly remembered what it was like to be a fuck hole, the pain Mila initially felt quickly fading away and being replaced by pure pleasure once Laura finally got her cock buried in the brunette's bowels and shortly there after officially began sodomising her again.

Laura Prepon began pumping her strap-on cock in and out of the ass hole of Mila Kunis, and both girls loved it. For a moment it was like they were back on the set of That 70s Show, hiding from the rest of their cast mates as Laura made Mila her bitch over and over again, relentlessly fucking her up the ass in between sessions of feeding her that yummy red honeypot.

Oh how they had both missed those days, the memory so vivid for them both as Laura pumped Mila's butt. Then they were awoken from their daydreams by the women surrounding them, starting with Kristen.

"Oh my God, that's soooooooooo hot." Kristen practically moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck her Laura! Fuck Mila's tight little ass."

"Yeah Laura." Hayden chimed in, "Fuck that ass! Fuck her hard and deep, just like you used too. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, butt fuck Mila Kunis just like you did behind the scenes of That 70s Show and make her cum like the little anal whore I am."

"Oh, don't worry girls, I will." Laura promised the blondes, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to pound Mila's butt so hard and deep she remembers that she is nothing but my personal anal whore, just like all of you. And I'm going to prove it. Natalie, crawl over here and get a good look at your girlfriend's ass hole stretching for my cock."

Natalie blushed furiously. She couldn't believe this was happening. That her strong, dominant girlfriend was taking it in the ass.

Sometimes she still had trouble believing she had a girlfriend, and had done a number of twisted lesbian activities, Natalie submitting to yet another one as she slowly got down onto her knees and crawled forwards until she was inches away from Mila's gaping butt hole.

It was nowhere near as wide as her own after Mila was done with it, but to be fair Laura wasn't even close to done with it, that fact unbelievably hot to the once innocent brunette.

Once she was kneeling in front of Laura she glanced at that cute little hole, almost fully recovered from the pounding it had taken, Natalie still able to see her girlfriend's ass hole getting pumped by the redhead's strap-on dick.

Oh how she had loved watching Mila get butt fucked, and how she desperately wanted to taste Mila's ass on Laura's dildo, Natalie blushing an even deeper red than before as her eyes darted from her girlfriend's cute ass to that yummy looking dildo, and then finally up at the woman who at least for now had conquered her conqueror, finding herself yearning to feel the cock in front of her inside her own ass.

For her girlfriend's ex-girlfriend to take her ass and fuck it hard and deep. For Laura to ass fuck her just like she'd ass fucked Mila.

With Natalie finally in position Laura called out, "What are you waiting for, suck it you dumb bitch?"

Again Natalie blushed slightly but quickly leaned her head forward so she could wrap her lips around the head of Laura's cock and taste the deepest part of Mila's ass.

She'd kind of got used to tasting her own ass, and the asses of Kristen and Hayden, but to taste the ass of the woman who had been so effortlessly topping her for what felt like a lifetime was an experience Natalie found hard to comprehend, let alone describe, the poor girl in such a state of shock she was unaware of her own actions and anything else around her.

Luckily for her Mila's training kicked in and Natalie bobbed her head up and down Laura's cock, much to the delight of the three women watching her. Technically it was four, although Mila found it hard to get a good view from her current position and unlike the others she didn't say anything.

She was amused by the way her girlfriend moaned at tasting the inside of her butt, although it didn't exactly surprise her. After all Mila had been making Natalie give her rim jobs since the beginning, and since innocent little Natalie Portman had proven to be quite the ass licker it made sense that she would love the inside just as much as the outside. Laura didn't know that of course.

"Yeah, suck it! Suck your girlfriend's ass off my dick!" Laura taunted both the brunettes, "Mmmmmmm yeah, suck your girlfriend's slutty ass off my dick! Oh yeah, you love it, don't you Natalie? Yeahhhhhhhh, Natalie Portman loves tasting Mila Kunis's slutty little ass on my dick!"

"Can I have a taste?" Hayden interrupted, using her best puppy dog eyes as she added, "Please?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Laura grinned, pulling her strap-on out of Natalie's mouth and back up Mila's butt, giving a few longer thrusts and then pulling it out and presenting it to Hayden.

Hayden would have been quite happy to wait for a more thorough coating of ass cream, but she was happy that Laura made sure to push that dildo as deep as it would go into Mila's bowels with every thrust before she presented to her, and it wasn't like Hayden was going to pass up the chance to go ass to mouth.

No way, Hayden loved ass to mouth. She was a little ATM machine, which just couldn't get enough of the taste of other girls' asses. Sure, her own was her favourite, especially as it meant her ass hole was in the process of being stretched, something she hoped would happen again soon, but this was a great second best.

Not that it felt like second-best when she wrapped her lips around the dildo Laura had just been using to butt fuck Mila, Hayden tasting an ass she hadn't tasted properly in what felt like years.

Sure, she had given Mila plenty of rim jobs, but in Hayden's opinion it wasn't a proper tasting unless there was a dildo inside her mouth and the head of that dildo had ploughed the deepest depths of another girls' rectum.

And because this qualified as a proper tasting Hayden moaned in blissful happiness and suckled on the strap-on until every ounce of butt juice was gone from the head.

She then slowly lowered her lips downwards, then upwards, then downwards, then upwards, and so on, Hayden beginning to happily bob her head up and down Laura's dick like she had done countless times before, again the only difference being that she was tasting an ass she had missed so much.

Soon she was having to push the dildo down her throat to get more butt cream, Hayden feeling like even more of a slut as her throat muscles strained to accommodate the large invader which had so recently been inside Mila's rectum.

Through it all of course Laura provided her normal commentary, "Yeahhhhhhhhh slut, suck it! Suck my cock! Take it deep into your throat! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, suck Mila's anal juices from that cock you little ATM whore! Fuck that's hot."

Hayden of course loved the verbal abuse. It just added too the perverted nature of the act she was performing, Hayden feeling like if she reached down and started rubbing herself she could maybe cum.

She could certainly cum when being spit roasted, the likes of Kristen and Laura, and recently Kristen and Mila, taking it in turns to use Hayden's ass and then stuffing it into the Nashville star's mouth for cleaning while the other took their turn with Hayden's butt.

Unfortunately she knew there was no way Laura would let her suck on that dick long enough to rub herself to orgasm, and sure enough when Hayden got the whole thing down her throat Laura almost immediately pulled it out and shoved it back into Mila's butt.

Kristen could see where this was going... and she really, really didn't have a problem with it. She'd loved the taste of ass since the first time she had given a rim job, and while initially she had been hesitant to try ATM because she saw it as strictly a submissive thing she had practically become addicted to tasting the deepest part of another girl's butt, or her own, on a dildo.

In fact Laura was the one who had first taken her ass and then shoved it directly into her mouth for cleaning, Kristen's mouth watering as she imagined tasting the deepest part of Mila's ass for the first time in years.

Just as Kristen was considering begging for it Laura pulled her dildo form Mila's ass hole again and this time pointed it at the formerly dominant blonde while telling her, "Your turn Kristen. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeah, get over here and suck my cock!"

Without any hesitation whatsoever Kristen quickly shuffled forwards on her knees and wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo, moaning softly as she tasted the flavour she had been craving for the last few minutes.

Maybe ever since Laura announced she would be stuffing Mila's ass again. Maybe even before that, Kristen having spent a good portion of the last week rimming Mila's ass hole out, Kristen spending most of that time remembering all the time Mila was getting her ass fucked and Kristen got the opportunity to taste the deepest part of Mila's butt just like this, in many cases literally as Laura had been the one to make her go ass to mouth the most, and the one to most frequently butt fuck Mila.

Of course Laura had been counting on Kristen's predictably soft moan and capitalized on it, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck that yummy ass cream off my big dick! Mmmmmmmmmmm, you love it, don't you Kristen? Oh yeah, you always were as big an ATM slut as your girlfriend, and from now on I'm going to treat you like it! I'm going to use all of you like the ass to mouth sluts you are, constantly fuck your asses and feed them to you and each other, make sure none of you ever forget your place again. Oh, you like the sound of that Kristen? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah you do, mmmmmmmmmm, why don't you show me how much by taking all that cock down your little throat? Come on, take it all bitch! Take it!"

Happily obeying Kristen began bobbing her head up and down the dildo, taking more and more of it with every bob. Soon the tip of the dildo was entering her throat, Kristen fighting her gag reflex as she got used to the unnatural invasion and then started stuffing more and more of the toy cock down her gullet, eventually taking it all just like Laura ordered her.

And just like Mila had taught her. To be fair it wasn't the first time Kristen was deep throating Laura's cock, but she'd certainly had a lot more practice with Mila so in some ways this felt like a first time.

Of course shortly after Kristen deep throated the entire length of the shaft Laura yanked it out of her mouth and shoved it back up Mila's butt. For the next few minutes Laura went back and forth between Mila's butt hole and one of the mouths of the ATM sluts around her, Kristen doing her best to keep up with the two girls who had always been pure bottoms.

Then Mila, and Laura, just couldn't take it anymore and Kristen got to enjoy watching the woman who had broken her getting her ass well and truly owned for the first time in years, Kristen probably enjoying the sight more than the other two because it gave her hope that Laura would give her a chance to fuck Mila's sweet little ass again.

"Harder! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me harder damn you!" Mila cried out in frustration, "Oooooooooooh, fuck my ass and make me cum!"

"Will you be my bitch?" Laura asked excitedly.

"Fuck no." Mila quickly answered, "But we both know you want to fuck me hard, so just do it! Fuck me hard and make me your bitch, if you can!"

As Laura was just too horny to resist that challenge she tightened her grip on the brunette's hips and increased the speed and force of her thrusts until the sound of her thighs slapping against Mila's ass echoed throughout the room and those pert little cheeks jiggled against her thighs with every thrust.

Then she kept speeding up, doing everything she could to eventually fuck Mila's butt harder than ever before. Harder than she had ever fucked any hole on any woman before, Laura putting everything she had into this butt fuck, because she had too.

Not just to save her own ass hole but because she physically needed Mila to be her bitch again. She wanted Hayden, Kristen and Natalie too, but she needed Mila.

She was quickly rewarded for her efforts, Mila letting out a series of deafening screams as her cum began constantly squirting out of her cunt, Laura swearing that the other girl cumming harder than ever before.

It still didn't feel like enough, and that was unacceptable, Laura trying to fuck Mila even harder but she just couldn't. She had reached the limit, was giving Mila everything she had, had given her everything she had, humiliated her beyond belief, Hayden, Kristen and especially Mila's girlfriend Natalie witnessing every moment of it, and Lauren still got this feeling like it wasn't enough.

As if to confirm it Mila shot her back this happy and wicked looking grin, Laura glaring at her and again trying to fuck her ex-girlfriend even harder, but it totally backfired. See, Laura had been fighting the urge to cum for some time now, and that and her little burst of energy sent her over the edge.

Well, that and Mila's wicked little smile got Laura thinking about what it would be like to lose her anal cherry. It was something she had thought about quite a lot lately, and while normally scared her in this moment it was horrifyingly appealing, the image of Mila pumping a strap-on in and out of her ass hole being pretty much the only thing Laura could see as she finally came.

The good news was she had a powerful orgasm, one which turned her into a wild animal relentlessly sodomising her mate to once and for all prove her dominance.

The bad news was that the floodgates were open and she was soon bombarded with climax after climax until she didn't have an ounce of strength left in her body and she collapsed on top of Mila, the two girls collapsing in a sweaty heap and then gasping for breath as they struggled to recover from a truly hellacious butt fucking.

For a moment Laura thought her ass hole might be safe. That she might have fail to break Mila, but she had fucked every ounce of energy out of her.

Then Mila turned her head, grinned, and asked "Is it my turn now?"

Laura let out a groan, rolled over and grumbled, "I guess... but you got to clean my cock first though."

Even though that wasn't strictly true Mila forced her body downwards while grinning up at her ex-girlfriend, "My pleasure."

Shortly after those words slipped from her lips Mila slipped her lips around Laura's cock, moaning softly to herself as she tasted the deepest part of her own ass. Normally she would savour that taste, but she was so excited Mila quickly slurped the head clean before bobbing her head up and down the upper part of the shaft just as quickly.

She was a little slower when it came to deep throating, but it was still way quicker than usual, Mila spending the whole time staring up at Laura who could barely look her in the eye, even when she finished stuffing the ass flavoured strap-on down her throat.

Throughout this the usually mouthy Laura stayed silent, which wasn't really surprising given what was about to happen must be hitting the redhead. What was surprising was that their friends stayed silent as well.

Given the occasion Mila thought that at least Hayden would be running her mouth. After all, if Laura ended up winning this battle of wills and punishing all those who mocked her during her anal deflowering surely Hayden would love that punishment?

Then again maybe they were all just too shocked she hadn't broken to say, or perhaps even do, anything? That seemed to be the case when she finally glanced over at them, although Mila didn't give it much more thought.

Mila was far too busy removing the harness from Laura's waist, strapping it on herself and telling her rival, "Bend over Laura! It's finally time for you to get a taste of your own medicine."

For a few seconds Laura just stared at her, then she hung her head, turned over and lifted herself up onto all fours. Mila planned on taunting her some more, but as soon as that ass was in the air she just couldn't resist burying her face in it.

Which was no big deal, she'd given Laura rim jobs before. Lots of them. It was just, she was never preparing Laura's ass for a cock before. Because Laura's ass had never taken a cock before. This was the Holy Grail for someone like her.

Another girl's virgin ass hole, all hers to fuck, something Mila hadn't had since popping Natalie Portman's anal cherry, and that had been one of the best moments of her life. This perhaps would be even better, given who's ass she was about to take.

Despite her excitement, and everything Laura had done to her over the years, Mila forced herself to give Laura a proper rim job. It wasn't her longest or her most thorough, but she must've licked that cute little virgin hole for at least five to ten minutes, making sure it was nice and wet for what came next.

When she did finally pull away from that ass Mila briefly glanced over her friends and felt guilty. Hayden and Kristen clearly wanted to be the ones rimming the redhead, especially Hayden, but Mila just didn't have the patience to let them.

She didn't even have the patience to make Natalie rim Laura, despite how wicked the thought of making her current girlfriend lick her ex-girlfriend's butt hole was. Oh well, there will be plenty of time later.

For now, Mila couldn't wait to take that ass, "Laura, spread your cheeks for me. Show me that pretty little prize I'm about to fuck."

Laura took a deep calming breath, then pressed her face to the bed sheets, reached back and spread her ass cheeks in the exact same way she had made so many women do, but especially Hayden, Kristen and Mila. Somehow she had convinced herself it wouldn't come to this, that she would break Mila and have all her bitches back plus one magnificent edition.