Inner Black Swan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't sure her ass could take another fucking, but watching this sight she never thought she'd see reinvigorated her enough to want to try. She certainly didn't want to give in. No, she wanted a fight to the bitter end, and from the look Laura was giving her now she could tell her ex felt the same way.

Laura was unable to deep throat the entire strap-on, but she did thoroughly lick the lower half, and when every drop of her yummy ass cream was gone the redhead straightened up, looked Mila in the eyes and ordered, "Bend over bitch! It's my turn now, and I'm going to finish the job I started earlier and turn you into the pure bottom you really are."

"We'll see." Mila smirked, before turning around and bending over.

As Laura took the harness off of Mila, strapped it around her waist and shoved her newly acquired cock up the other girl's ass again Kristen leaned in and whispered to Hayden, "We're going to be here all night."

"I know, isn't it great?" Hayden grinned as the dildo quickly slid all the way into Mila's loosened butt.

"It should be quite a show." Natalie murmured as she watched Laura officially starting to butt fuck Mila for the second of many times that night.