Innocence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You still look very sexy mommy', Sasha said with a growl in her voice. Mom blushed and smacked her on her arm. 'Baby you need to put some clothes on before your brother decides to come down here and sees you like this!' Sasha looked down at herself for the first time since waking up, realizing she had her fully nude body on display for her mom to see. She groaned inwardly, embarrassed at being caught in the nude again by her mother.

'Mommy where are my clothes?? She whined.

'They are on the floor over there sweetie', mom directed her baby's attention to the mess littering the living room.

'OH Godd mommy, what did we do last night? I feel like my head is about to blow up', Sasha groaned, clutching at her head.

'I don't know either baby, let me get you some pills and we can clean ourselves up and figure out what we did later', mom said soothingly as she got up and went over to grab the Advil.

Few minutes after taking the medication, Sasha was finally feeling a bit better.

'Mommy we should never drink that much wine ever again', she said grumpily. Mom just laughed and told her to suck it up. 'Hang overs are a part of life', she said wisely. Sasha was still sitting on the couch naked. Mom trying not to look directly her daughter, but still managing to see everything.

'Baby you want to grab a shower first or should I?'

'Mommy can I join you? I'm too tired to clean myself up properly'. Sasha said in her cute voice.

'Ok baby I can help you clean up. Let's go, I'm feeling sticky everywhere.'

Mom grabbed Sasha by the hand and led her into the upstairs bathroom. Mom needed to pee, so she sat down and let out a sigh and a nice stream into the bowl.

'Baby hop in the shower and turn on the water for us', mom said sitting on the toilet, her dress bunched up around her hips. Sasha walked her cute butt into the shower and turned on the water and stood underneath it, her skin soaking up the water like a sponge. If ya'll didn't already know alcohol can lead to severe dehydration. As the water cascaded over her tight little body, she began to wake up more and more. Mom was watching this sight still sitting on the toilet. Her pee had long been over. She couldn't make herself get up, just entranced by the sight of her baby in the shower. Sasha's hair was wet. Her pretty boobs had droplets of water on them, her skin was covered in millions of goose bumps.

'Mommy get in here and help me out', Sasha said finally pulling mom out of her trance.

Mom made the effort of getting off of the toilet. She pulled her dress off. Now just as naked as her daughter, she climbed into the shower. What a sight this must have been! Mom walked over to her baby and got under the water. She felt the warm water flowing over her body and almost had a tiny orgasm from it. Her body loved it. Sasha was looking at her mother's naked body and admiring every soft curve. She couldn't resist herself and pulled her mom into a tight hug. Their slippery boobs came together in wet kiss. Nipples brushing against each other.

'Mommy you look soo sexy right now', Sasha whispered in mom's ear. Mom hadn't expected such contact. She was feeling her baby's stiff nipples pressing into her own. The sensation was driving her pussy crazy. She began to secrete fluids that flooded her pussy, dripping down her leg. Unnoticed by her daughter, as it probably resembled the water from the shower.

'Baby we shouldn't be hugging like this', mom said cautiously, not wanting to hurt her daughter's feelings.

'Mommy I love being so close to you. You feel soo good against me', Sasha again whispered softly in mom's ear, clutching mom even harder. This whispering was making mom shiver in her baby's arms.

Mom pulled away from her daughter's grasp and held her at arm's length. Unable to keep her eyes off of her daughter's sweet little body.

'Baby let me get you cleaned up. I have to get breakfast started.' With that mom grabbed some soap and started to apply it gently over Sasha's arms. Slowly inching her way up from her baby's slender fingers to her shoulders. She got to her chest and still rubbing in gentle circles she covered Sasha's chest with soap, letting it run down her cute little breasts. Mom skipped applying the soap directly onto her boobs and continued on with the rest of Sash's body, soaping up her toned belly.

Then she got on her knees and right in front of her eyes was the tiny little sex of her baby. The pussy lips so nice and soft. They were completely smooth and almost looked like she had never had any hair on there yet. Mom was enchanted by the sight, now carelessly applying the soap on Sasha's upper thighs. She couldn't look at anything else. Her mind was telling her to just stick her tongue on those sweet lips and make the most of this situation.

'Mommy are you finished with my legs yet?' Sasha asked still a bit foggy in her mind, she was almost like a zombie, aware of what was happening yet numb to the world.

'Yeah baby, turn around for me and I'll do your back', mom replied, her voice a bit hoarse. Sasha turned around and now her cute little butt was in mom's face. 'Bite it... lick it....kiss it....squeeze it....do something to it... a voice was telling mom in her head.

Mom remained focused however on the task at hand soaped up the back of Sasha's legs. Softly making her way up to the little cushions. She couldn't help herself and just had to grab those smooth cheeks. 'Mmmmmmm...she heard a growl from her daughter's throat. Now she was not going to miss this opportunity to fondle her baby's cute little butt. Her hands dug into the soft cheeks and pulled on them, spreading them wide. Jiggling them and squishing them. They were soo fun to play with. She could do anything she wanted them and they would gladly accept the attention. Pulling them apart again, mom saw something that took her breath away for a second. The tiny little star of her baby's asshole. She had seen it before but never this close up. It was right there in her face. Her tongue had snuck out of her mouth and was on its way to a target that should never be reached by a mother's tongue. Sasha's asshole was just craving some attention. It needed to be licked and mom's tongue wanted to do the honors.

I was still lying in my bed, wondering how long it would be till the girls figured out what had happened the night before. I was waiting for them to come yelling at me or even worse, report me to the cops for sexual abuse. Maybe I raped her. I did provide them with alcohol and then took advantage of an obviously intoxicated female. The female being my mom would probably add another charge. She never said no, but does that mean that she wanted her son to fuck her? Maybe she did...maybe mom has some fantasies of her own. It did feel great and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to put my dick back in her heavenly pussy. For now I wanted to get up and out my bed and have some food.

I got up and put on my boxers and headed for the bathroom. Wanting to take a quick piss I knocked on the door and asked to be let in. No response was received so I turned the door knob and walked in. Our bathroom is set up in a way that every aspect of the room is visible as you walk in. The shower has a glass enclosure which usually gets fogged up when someone is using it. It was pretty foggy at the moment I walked in. Even through the fog I could make out two bodies. One was kneeling and another was standing very close to the other. Since no one else lived in the house I was certain that mom and Sasha were in there together. 'Does this mean that they knew what had happened last night? Why were they naked in the shower together? Questions were flooding my mind. They must be comfortable enough around each other that showering together must be no problem for them. The last time I'd seen both of them in the shower together was when Sasha was still a child. Now at this age, with her sexy little body I couldn't imagine her showering with mom, and yet here they were. Maybe being that they were both girls made it seem ok for them to be in there together.

My pissing had to wait. I needed to know why mom and Sasha were in the shower together. I walked up to the shower door and tried to peek in. No luck doing that, the steam was not that easy to see through. I looked at the door and pulled it open slightly to see if could get a good look at what was happening inside.

OH MY GOD.

My eyes opened as wide as they could to take in the scene in front of them. Mom was on her knees. Her hands full of Sasha's cute little butt cheeks, spreading them wide apart. Her soft pink tongue teasingly out of her mouth and almost close to touching Sasha's pretty little asshole. I tried not to make a sound but my gasp was so loud I didn't even realize I did it. It didn't go unheard by the two of them and their head swiveled around and both looked at me. Mom was unsure of what to say, her tongue still hanging out. Sasha was just looking at me, no expression. Maybe a hint of a smile on her face. I was not expecting this. Mom was not expecting me. Neither of us could speak.

Sasha's ass was still spread open. Her cute little asshole peeking out. Mom didn't want to let those soft cheeks go.

'Mom... should I leave you guys alone for a bit? I asked. I didn't really want to leave, secretly hoping that I'd get to join the shower.

'Ummm...honey it's not what it looks like...I was just helping Sasha get cleaned up... Mom was mumbling, her face turning all kinds of pink. I kept looking on to that magnificent specimen of ass in front of me. Mom's smooth velvety tongue had almost been buried in those soft cheeks. They were still spread apart, mom was reluctant to let them go.

'Mommy... am I clean back there?' Sasha asked, looking down with her smoky eyes at her mother who was still on her knees face leveled with her butt.

'Yes baby, lets rinse you off and then I can clean myself up. Jason honey, please give us a few minutes in here. You shouldn't be in here baby. I will cook us some breakfast right after we finish up.' Mom said sweetly.

'Ok mom, let me take a quick pee and I'll leave', I said taking one last look at my girls and went over and took my pee.

Mom let the water run over Sasha's body rinsing off all the soap. Her baby was now clean. She softly patted her butt and got her to move out of the way so she could clean herself up. Mom grabbed the soap and lathered up her front, rubbing it smoothly over her soft boobs. Lower down to her pussy, she made sure to clean herself well.

'Mommy...let me help wash your back. It will be easy since I'm already here', Sasha said, grabbing the soap from her mom's hand. She started applying the soap from mom's neck, gently making her way down the slope of her back. As she reached mom's ass, she squatted down and began to massage in the soap over the smooth cheeks. Mom's ass was soo plump and juicy. It jiggled with every touch. Sasha couldn't resist herself and leaned towards the right cheek and planted a firm couple kisses on it, making mom shiver.

'OoooH Baby you shouldn't be doing that to your mother', mom said with a growl in her voice. Sasha ignored her mom's half-hearted plea to get her to stop loving on her ass and proceeded on to the other cheek. Now allowing her tongue to sneak out she licked from the bottom of the soft cheek to the top, then giving a gentle nip with her little teeth. Mom gave a startled yelp at the feeling. Sasha was not satisfied with just this. She took hold of one cheek in each hand and pulled them to apart, exposing mom's cute little asshole. That pink little bud that was nestled beautifully between those cheeks was now right in Sasha's face.

She didn't have the same resolve as her mother. Her mind told her to do something and she did it, no matter how wrong it may seem. Now staring at that cute star, her little tongue made its way out and licked right at it. Tasting a new flavour, it was sweet, tart and a bit soapy. She loved it.

'Baby please...just clean me up and let's get out of here', mom moaned.

Sasha took a second to pull her face out of her mom's ass cheeks to respond, 'Mommy, I am cleaning you up. You are going to be super clean back here. I really wish you had done this to me.' With that said Sasha went right back in, smothering her face in those soft cheeks.

'Oh honey....this is not right. You can't be licking me back there', mom said but did nothing to get away from her daughter's cute little invading tongue. Sasha was getting into this, never having done anything like this she didn't know what this would lead to. Her mom's pussy was just inches away. The same pussy that she came from was now within reach of her little tongue.

Mom groaned, accepting this new feeling. She had never experienced a tongue on her asshole before. It was making her pussy soo wet, practically dripping down her legs. That sweet juice was all washing down the drain with the water from the shower. She wanted to touch herself. Looking down she realized her hands were already occupied. She was mauling her own boobs, squeezing them roughly. Depravity. 'How can a mother and daughter end up in a situation like this? she thought to herself. My baby has her face all up in my ass, her tongue is in my asshole, and I am enjoying this too much to make it stop.' Mom adjusted her footing in the shower which caused her to stick her sweet ass even more firmly on her baby's face. Sasha took this opportunity to sneak her tongue lower. 'Mmmmmmgg, she growled, her voice vibrating her mom's pussy. She had just tasted her mother's juice. It was heavenly, amazingly sweet. She needed more.

Sasha pushed her head further into her mom's ass and latched her mouth onto her mom's pussy. She began sucking on it. Taking those little lips between her own little lips, she took all of her mom's sweet pussy in her mouth. Her tongue reached out and sunk into the hole. The taste was overwhelming. She had never tasted anything like that before. The soft walls of her mom's pussy clenched around her invading tongue, trying to suck it in deeper.

'Ohmygod babe...please don't stop licking me. I'm going to cum any second now. Mom said giving up any hopes of ever going back to having a normal relationship with her daughter. OHHH GODDD...IM CUMMING...IM CUMMING SOO HARD...' Mom's pussy blew up. Sasha tongue was squeezed with immense pressure from those soft walls. There was flood of thick juice flowing on her tongue. She kept her mouth sealed on her mom's whole pussy, not letting any of the cum flow from her mouth. Drinking it straight from the fountain, it was too good for words.

Sasha didn't let up even after hearing her mom's pleas for her to let go. She kept a tight seal on her mom's pussy, her tongue licking at every inch it could reach. Capturing every single drop of her mom's juice. Her nose was buried in her asshole. Her face was smothered by her mother's ass cheeks. Her licking was relentless. She was not going to stop. She was in a zone where she couldn't hear her mother's screams as many simultaneous climaxes were reached.

Mom's knees were going weak. She had suffered through multiple orgasms. Her head was spinning. She couldn't hold herself up anymore and slid down the shower wall on to her hands and knees. This position was even worse for her. Her baby was munching away at her abused pussy. Her ass was spread wide. Her pussy was extremely sensitive at the moment. Every few seconds she would climax. The pleasure was turning into pain, and yet the pain was somehow pleasurable. She couldn't make this stop.

Her arms had no energy left in them. Fully drained, she was like a rag doll. Anything could have been done to her body and she would have just had to accept it. Her baby's tongue was now going back to her asshole. Driving it in there, almost fucking her ass with her cute little tongue.

Sasha had never been with another girl before. Now in the shower with her mother, she had her on all fours and unable to move. She took a moment to consider what she was actually doing. Pulling her head out of her mom's ass she looked down at her mom's body which was shaking uncontrollably.

'Ohmygod mommy...are you ok??' she asked concerned. Mom took the opportunity and collapsed on the shower floor and curled herself into a ball. Sasha was now getting worried at her mom's state. Never having seen a post orgasmic woman before, she was panicking.

'JASON can you come in here please???' She called out.

I was in the living room, when I heard my sister calling out to me. By the location of her voice, it sounded like it came from the bathroom. I immediately headed up the stairs and busted into the bathroom.

'Jason we are in the shower!' I heard Sasha. I went over quickly to the shower door and pulled it open wide.

What I saw in front of my eyes was............

Thanks for reading Part 2!

Please Rate the story if you liked it and want more parts!

Please Feel free to Comment, Criticize or Complain!

For the people who expected more piss play in this part, don't be sad! I have more parts coming up where I will include more of that and other fetishes.

I enjoy feedback so please write anything you want.

If there are any particular things you would like to see me write about in the next parts please Comment!

Thank You!

-Ace

12