Innocence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers

Our waitress appears out of the rear end of the pit with a tray of what looks like champagne and hands a glass to Patti, She gulps it down and is immediately handed another. The waitress gets a couple of swats as well but they stop before she drops her tray.

After handing Patti the last glass, she disappears and the congratulations continue.

Patti was tight before the racing started and the champagne is making her giggly. She starts swatting the guys back and laughing every time one of them gives her a congratulatory swat. I watch carefully for that look that gets in her eyes sometimes.

The lights come back up as the four of them disappear into what I guess to be the tunnel where the waitress came from.

I quickly leave the cubicle to find the winners circle. It's not hard to find, there is a crowd all around a small round stage near the doors we had come through earlier. There is a well dressed woman with a microphone, waiting and talking to some of the people in the crowd.

After a few minutes, she makes an announcement that it will be just a few more minutes due to some technical difficulties.

My temper starts to flare and I begin pushing my way through the throng of people. When I finally get to the front, Patti is walking up a stairway to the left of the stage and the woman quickly takes her hand and leads her to the stage.

Patti looks fine, in a disheveled sort of way. She is obviously tipsy, trying to balance on her heels but she is smiling. The woman proceeds to introduce her and present her with a small trophy. Patti accepts it but declines to make a comment. I finally catch her eye and she immediately heads my way, leaving the woman alone on the stage.

"That one is a little shy but she is one hell of a driver!" the woman says and the crowd roars.

I take Patti's arm and lead her to a quiet spot. I ask, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine, just a little overwhelmed." She replies. Her voice sounds different.

"You did a hell of a job out there."

"Thanks, Hon. I need a drink."

"I missed part of the celebration, you disappeared and I wasn't sure where to."

"There is a tunnel that leads under the floor to the stairs, it's a long tunnel. I'll tell you about it in the car."

The two girls from the cubicle come up to us and congratulate Patti. The girl named Cheryl asks, "How was it?"

"It was like being in a real race!" Patti replied.

"No I mean after?"

Patti gives her a strange look before saying, "Come with me, we need to talk."

To be continued...

PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers
12