Innocence Lost During the War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes slowly turned towards mine as Her lips opened as if to speak then She smiled at me as She once again knelt in front of me. She extended Her hand close to my face and slowly shook Her index finger at me, silently telling me to not stare then covered Her eyes with Her hand and pointed at me. I took it that She wanted me to close my eyes and not look at Her so, laying more comfortable on the tub wall, that's exactly what I did.

I felt Her hands uncross my legs and then helped me to extend them to each side of Her legs. She then moved closer to me walking in the water on Her knees. I felt Her calves touching the inside of mine then closer She came, me feeling Her legs slide against my now opened thighs. I could hear Her quietly breathing so very close to me and tried to imagine, so hoping that She was still smiling. She pulled me forward, my face against Her chest and began washing my hair, back, shoulders and arms. Oh my She smelled so delicious to me. My cheek resting between Her breasts, feeling the muscles tighten and loosen within Her movements. I listened to Her heart beat and timed my breathing to each of Hers. I felt Her kneel taller than before, scooping hot water with Her hands while rinsing and re-rinsing my hair, back and shoulders. Her fingers felt like they were testing me with each caress, tracing upwards along my spine then across the expanse of my shoulders and then downward for more water. I remember so wanting to kiss Her softly but i was so afraid to do anything that might destroy the feelings She was creating in my heart. I wanted to hold Her tightly to me and nibble, lick and kiss my way to Her lips but somehow I knew this was not the correct path to take. But oh my Her hands were creating so much pleasure to enjoy.

Lisa helped me to turn around and lay against Her chest, washing my face, neck chest and tummy much in the same manner as before. The back of my head nestled between Her soft breasts, turning my head as She washed and then rinsing down to my navel. Her soft musical hum was back again, giving my mind mythical images of what a sailor of old might have heard while hearing the Sirens sing to him. Such a magnificient pleasure She gave me. Such care I felt from Her hands and the soft little pillows nestling around my neck. So hard it was for me to keep my eyes closed through all of this wonderment.

I heard Her lay the washcloth on the side of the tub and then felt Her hands kneading the muscles in my neck and shoulders. She was so gentle with me. She was such a creature of delight to behold in my mind, feeling so cared for then, feeling Her softness surrounding me as She followed each muscle with exploring fingers and hands as She continued humming Her soft melody.

All too soon She stopped and then helped me to stand in front of Her. My throbbing penis just above Her softly twinkling eyes. She washed my legs, butt and thighs completely and then finally gently surrounded my penis with the soapy washcloth, slowly stroking it's length, exciting me to explode with the third or possibly it was the forth soapy stroke. I remember feeling so terribly embarrassed to totally loose control. I remember Her eyes open much like little saucers as She continued washing then gently rinsing my penis and pubic hair, not saying a word as if nothing had happened. She turned me around and rinsed my butt and legs and then stood in front of me, patting me dry with one of the towels.

Oh my how I was blushing with such terrible shame, thankful that Lisa did not run away from me. This was the very first time that a Woman (other than being punished or exhibited by my Mother or Sisters) had ever touched me so intimately. My mind was frantic as I tried to regain at least a little composure. I felt relieved that She didn't seem angry and especially thankful She didn't laugh at my embarassing loss of control. She helped me step onto the bathroom floor and began drying Herself next to me. I watched, mesimerized, growing so much harder now with desire, wishing to touch Her, help Her to dry Herself, kiss Her softly, hold Her in my arms, gently taste Her lips and breasts, suckle at Her nipples. Oh my! My body was on fire with such great desire to just cuddle Her to me.

I remember how hot my body felt, how overwhelmed with passion my mind was. But all i could do was stand there blushing as i watched. She turned away and bent over the tub to open the drain. I saw Her sweetness turning up towards me. So beautiful Her womanhood was. So innocently sensual, delectible and natural I found in Her pose. She stood once again and took another towel in hand then pulled my head downward to dry my hair. When finished, Lisa folded all the towels and layed them on the bath's ledge. She turned back to me and took my hands in Hers. I looked into Her eyes, seeing such soft beauty. I watched Her slightly smile and then concientrate as She spoke, "Yooouah goooo boouyah," long silence, lips forming an exagerated shape of an "O", searching for the word, "Aarrteeah." I remember feeling like i was ready to cry as I fell to my knees, taking Her hands in mine, softly kissing Her fingers over and over again. She helped me to stand and then hugged me tightly to Her. After a short while we then walked to my bedroom. I remember then thinking that bathrooms are ALSO for love.

I have no idea how long that we bathed. It could have been for only a few minutes or possibly might have been for a few hours but the experience of being bathed with such care by a Woman I found so very sensual and erotic as I do in memories still today. Many times this pleasure is shared with me being the bathe-er rather than the bathe-ee but regardless of who holds the washcloth, there is always re-newed sensuality of discoveries and delights.

As I grow old, hopefully a bit wiser now with each passing day, there has always been something amazing to me about sharing a tub filled with hot water with a Woman. In a way it is much like a re-birth of sorts, especially when Another bathes me but even if I bathe Another ... the warmth of sharing the same water is much like sharing love in it's most liquid form.

Oh yes, I'm moving much further into more recient pleasures but please know, I felt re-born that special day sharing my heart with my sweet Lisa. Also this was the very first time in my young life of 20 years to not be afraid to have a Woman there so close and intimate next to me in the bathroom. It WAS a re-birth for me indeed.

Anna was sitting in a chair across from the bed. She was rocking quietly, hugging Herself and smiled warmly as Lisa and I walked into my bedroom. The shaded were drawn but allowed the evening sunlite to filter through the ratan curtains, softly glowing upon the bed. We sat down facing Her, Lisa's hand in mine. Thigh to thigh we smiled towards Anna, something in me hoping that She would go, also praying that She would stay. I had never been with a Woman before but I felt so excited that my day had finally come.

Anna stood and walked to us, taking our chins in her hand. She smiled so lovingly down to us, cupping our cheeks together, Her smiling widely with Her toothy grin. She then knelt in front of us, taking our hands in Hers, deeply inhaled then gently nestled our two hands in Lisa's lap.

"She clean you good Artieah? You not stinky no more?" She giggled looking at my never ending hard on and continued, " Lisa make he happy too,? She said giggled again, touching the head of my penis with Her outstretched index finger. I shivered terribly with great anticipation and excitement, seeing Her eyes sparkle, knowing She was there for me, not as a threat or to hurt me, but as my Friend to help me be strong and not fail as I listened to Her words of how to properly pleasure a Woman. Although Lisa spoke very little english I felt Her lean into my arms listening as Anna talked with me about what Women desire.

Anna's soft, sensually deep words stressed that I must first be gentle ... especially since Lisa was also a virgin like me. She said that I must move slowly, to not scare Her, to not make Her afraid of me or what we will do. She compared Her Womanhood to the hot bath that we shared, warm, wet, deep, yielding but easily cooled off if not enough time is spent keeping the water warm. She talked of lips soft and caressing. She told me that a Womans breasts were sweet to a mans tongue and lips but can become sore and be hurt easily if I was not gentle. Anna talked about there are more pleasure zone's for a Woman to enjoy than just breasts and the sweetness of Her Womanhood and it was my responsibility to discover where Lisa's might be hiding. She used Her fingers to describe how I should enter Lisa, that I was not to push but to let Her push onto me when She was ready to be entered. I felt so happy listening to my sweet Friend. Everything She said I committed to memory.

Anna's eyes were so sparkly, almost dreamy, kind of like She was remembering Her first time with such great pleasure. none of what She was saying was taught in school. Nothing was ever mentioned except how babies are made. I felt so lucky that She was there, softly speaking to me about my responsibility to this sweet Woman Lisa.

I remember inhaling deeply, enjoying two distinct scents of the Women in the room. Lisa held onto my arm, Her hands now encircling my bicep as She leaned even further towards me. Her breasts close to my shoulder feeling so soft and warm. Anna patted my thigh and then began quietly talking in Chinese with Lisa. I recognized some of what She said but not too much other than the jist of Her words were to warm me with Her body and not to hurt me when She finally could sit down on my penis. I was not aware of much of anything but i watched Her hands and Her eyes.. as i also watched Lisa's when She spoke. Lisa giggled softly a number of times as She learned from Anna's words.

Anna finally stood and returned to the chair. She sent Lisa away and just sat there smiling at me. Lisa returned with two glasses of water and a dry towel. Handing one glass to Anna then the other to me as She spread the towel on the bed, smoothing away all the wrinkles. I drank deeply from the glass and then Lisa did the same, putting the glass on the stand next to the bed She turned to me and hugged me tenderly while positioning Herself, sitting on my lap facing me.

I remember feeling Her soft, sensual warmth, feeling Her sweet little breasts caressing my chest. She spoke in soft whispered words to me, words that I didn't recognize but oh my, Her words were sweet to my ears. I felt Her legs wrap around my waist, holding me even closer than Her arms were also doing at the same time. Her back and hips wer warm, silky and so soft to my hands. I remember thinking that this must be what it feels like to be in heaven. My body shivered again, feeling Lisa surround me, holding me close to Her, feeling Her lips softly caressing my forehead and cheeks. Her fingers tangling and untangling my hair, caressing my neck, pulling my lips to Hers.

I put my arms around Her shoulders and drew Her willingly close before I returned Her kiss. That kiss grew in intensity. Briefly, we separated slightly and I slowly flicked her lips with my tongue. Lisa's lips parted and the kiss once again resumed with our tongues lashing at each other. That kiss laster longer - a lot longer. When we finally broke, Lisa was breathing as hard as I was as we began leaning back towards the bed, me under Her still tightly wound legs and arms.

For several minutes we passionately kissed until my tongue was getting a bit tired. I kissed everywhere, over her face, eye lids, back to her mouth and finally lifting Her upwards I started down her neck. Lisa made muffled little mewing sounds while she clung to me. I traced a line with my tongue down her neck to the vee above the bulge of her breasts. Working on her neck with my tongue, I slid my hand up her side until it touched the bottom of her breast. Lisa's soft body stiffened momentarily and She made a sound that seemed to be a stop signal. Her hand grabbed my wrist and held it for a moment before her fingers slowly moved up over my hand but there was no attempt to pull my hand away. Gently, I circled that lovely little mound with my fingers before cupping it firmly and stroking the nipple with my thumb. Oh how i loved that She was making little moaning sounds filled with "Ohhhh's" and Mmmm's" within little gasps of air.

"It'll be okay Lisa," I whispered while continuing softly stroking her heaving breasts and rubbing her nipples that seemed to be getting so crinkled and hard. I rolled Her to lay on the bed and continued. I deeply inhaled and shivered greatly, my penis rubbed lightly against Her thigh.

Her breasts were nothing short of beautiful, not large but firm while soft and they stood proudly from her chest so perfectly. The areola around Her nipples were slightly bigger than a quarter and felt softly puffy to my tongue. Their color was more of a light brown that so perfectly contrasted with the light olive of Lisa's soft skin color. Jutting out were two delightful nipples, so swollen and hard, perfect to tease with my tongue.

Ever so gently, I circled one breast with my finger tips moving closer to the nipple before moving to the other one. Lisa whimpered softly, her body slowly twisting back and forth. When I flicked a nipple with my tongue, then sucked it between my lips she let out a gasp.

"Ohhhh .... Iaeyoo! Mmmm, Nee...neee...." She never finished the sentence.

Lisa clutched at me tightly then ran her fingers up to the back of my head to hold me while I suckled her, all the while making little moaning and whimpering sounds. I found that Her nipples very sensitive as i softened the movement of my lips and tongue. Her mews and sofly excited sounds tasked me to please Her the best that i could. I then felt her body tremble holding me even tighter to Her breasts. My hand roamed downward until I touched her pubic hair line. Lisa's whole body seemed to stiffen, pushing towards me when my hand reached that almost smooth spot.

Every response Lisa made seemed to whisper to my heart that I was helping Her towards pleasure. With Her holding me tightly, Lisa slowly opened her thighs just enough for my hand to slip over her mound as my so nervous fingers willfully searched for more intense discovery and ways to please Her.

I remember how amazed I was finding Her so hot and wet between her legs. The lower my fingers went, the hotter it seemed to get. When my finger tip touched something hard that felt much like a little tiny button, Lisa jumped and quietly gasped before another trembling, wondrous shudder shook Her body. So gently I caressed Her there while She mewed softly, holding me even tighter than before. Slowly Her thighs opened wider and my hand slipped down to fully cup her Womanhood. I knew she was responding to the pleasure of my hand but I truly didn't exactly know what I did that helped Her to enjoy me. Her juices were flowing into my palm. In the midst of her mewing, She spread her legs wide and slowly began thrusting her hips at my hand as I increased the pressure of my exploring fingers.

For several minutes I suckled her breasts while stroking her Womanhood. She bucked and twisted and then hugged me with Her fingers surrounding my neck and back. I could hear Her breath coming in labored gasps just before She threw her head back against the bed while locking my hand in a vise like grip with Her thighs. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhhiiieeeo!" It was like a wild cry that came before Her whole body shuddered violently, reaching a wondrous orgasm.

I held Lisa close to me, gently kissing and stroking Her face while Her climax subsided. She was still deeply panting when She finally looked up at me briefly, then pressed Her face against me as if to hide. I felt like a king, so very proud of myself as I continued caressing Her breasts and tummy. The slowly fading sunlite cast a gentle glow over the room as we lay in the bed. Lisa was clinging to me with her arms around my body and her face again buried against me. I felt a hot tear on my neck and felt afraid that She was crying. I held Her warmly to my chest, turning Her to fully lay upon me with my arms caressing Her back and waist.

"Please don't cry Lisa," feeling Her body pressing down hard against me. Slowly I continued stroking her back while whispering quietly for her not to cry anymore, then kissed her softly over and over again. The last kiss was long and deep then She broke it off, Her weight on Her elbows and knees. She moved forward and put Her nipple between my lips. Her response was almost instant as She pressed downward as I suckled her. When my hand drifted downward, there was no resistance and her legs opened wide to give me access. Stroking in gentle circles I moved directly between Her thighs into the moistness of her sweetness. At first She deeply trembled but then, with a loud moan, her hips thrust up to my hand, giving even greater access to Her Womanhood underneath.

For a second or two she didn't move but then, ever so slowly, She propped Herself up with Her hands, almost sitting upright then moved Her body downward over me. I watched and felt Her movements with amazement as She slowly lowered Herself onto the head of my penis. Her body shuddered briefly as my throbbing shaft touched Her opening and she pressed Herself down ever so slowly onto me. I could feel her body opening to receive me as I began a slow penetration inside of Her velvety warmth.

"Ohhhh Goddddd," I cried out loudly as She slowly thrust downward onto my penis feeling a strange resistance at first then ever so slowly taking me inside of Her.

Even though this was my very first time to enjoy the velvety softness of a Woman, I was unprepared for how tight and so very warm Lisa was. Clearly, i had never felt the sensual, wet warmth of this beautiful Woman's body that now encased my penis much like a soft tight velvet glove. For a few seconds I held Her up with my hands before She began Her gentle strokes up and down upon my hardness. Before I realized it, She was pushing down hard onto me. Lisa gasped and groaned with each stroke that She accepted me but Her sounds were of building passion, thankfully not filled with pain.

Her fingers dug into my breasts and her hips thrust up then down to meet Her pelvis with mine. Soon we were both racing toward a shattering climax. I could feel the tension rapidly rising and knew that I could not hold much longer. Lisa had already had found great pleasure from my hand and from the sounds of Her mews She was again so close.

I threw my head back and with a almost strangled kind of sound I exploded inside of Her. Somehow my very first spurt of cum inside of Her sent Lisa over the edge. It was like a choked off high pitched scream as She thrust her hips downward, pushing all of me inside to receive my virginal offering that i sent into Her. Her hips twisted around, grinding Herself against me as more cum shot up into Her now sweating body. Lisa slowly layed down over me, holing me tightly with Her hands, Her legs squeezing me tightly.

Anna had told me to be gentle with Her and I understood that gentleness also extended to after making love. I held her close to me, savoring the result of sharing our perfect deflowering. Lisa was making little whimpering sounds near my ear as she gasped for breath, still clutching me with Her so tightly squeezing arms. I could feel the rhythmic contractions of Her womanhood as She continued holding my penis tightly inside. It was such a wondrous feeling to be inside of Her, to feel the incredible heat of Her body radiating into me, but at last, sadly I found myself outside Her wetness while I continued cradling Lisa in my arms.

We were both physically spent. She finally slipped over me and then layed on Her side on the bed, Her leg over mine as I found such pleasure from the sensations of Her Womanhood wetly caressing, kissing my thigh, Her face upon my chest. With my arm around Her and Her hand holding mine we lay there as our heart beats finally returned to a normal pace. I heard Anna come to Her feet as She quietly left our bedroom saying within a soft giggle, " Anna always good teacher." I remember Lisa softly nuzzling my left breast as we drifted off to a well deserved, so peaceful sleep.

12