All Comments on 'Innocent Comment'

by daggett

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You'll get slammed

You'll get slammed for writing this story, but lots of us enjoy the theme. Thanks for posting it.

fifty5fifty5over 18 years ago
Ignore...

... comments from anyone who doesn't have the sense to stop reading a story he doesn't like - and hasn't got the bottle to give an id.

Personally, I'd like to hear more about the lady's Mum. This scenario could lead anywhere!

oOScarletWingsOooOScarletWingsOoover 18 years ago
Needs Work

Subject matter aside this piece needs work.

I would really much prefer to read a story that isn't written as a first hand account like this one. To me your writing is different than using first person POV. I say this because this piece doesn't have expository writing in it. You aren't showing the reader anything you are TELLING them everything. The reader has no idea of who these characters are. The majority of the focus seems to be on the narrator when you really could develop this piece as a story by giving some details about the supporting characters, the wife especially.

Your choice of style here really distances the reader rather than drawing them in.

There are a few nit things you could pay attention to during an edit. For example, be mindful of where you open and close your quotation marks.

These are just my general impressions after a first reading. PM me if you want me to point out specific areas.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 18 years ago
Nice Story

Your story was pretty ertoic, and well thought out. Some of it was a little contrived, like the chance meeting of a potential past lover after 15 years, but other than that, it read like a realistic portrayal of what could happen.

Having real-world experience with some of this, I have to say that I find it sad that some of the "Loving Wives" crowd will downgrade just because the wife is not a loyal subject of her husband... And as for interracial, I don't want to get into the harsh and unjustified criticism you will receive. I might suggest some more description in the narrative, though...to give and idea of surroundings and so on... Also, some of the dialogue was a little confusing as to who said what... I am interested to see your next story!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 18 years ago
Pretty Hot

I won't waste everybody's time with comments about a story I don't like. This was a good read. Hot sex in at least a semi -believeable setting. I enjoyed that the writer at least made some reference to the husband's feelings. Trying to develop every character gets to be time consuming and boring. Despite what some of the other comments cover, I too tend to let the story develop from the 1st person POV. These are sexy stories, not novels. Toy-play and fantasies of threesomes are hot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Has Potiental

Written to antiseptically for my taste. Like one commentor mentioned. I didn't draw me in to the characters. Keep trying though and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Two thoughts

First, while not badly written, still a piss poor story with no redeeming quality. Second, it's not "commodore," it's "commando," when a canadian goes sans underwear. Do the research first and write what you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor Story

Too many contrived coincidences and I ,for one, do not find slutty wives and whimp husbands erotic. To one of your readers, I did give up reading when your heroine came downstairs in the sexy outfit .

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

another pussy, his wife has been fucking and he stays with her another fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DITTO!

Another wimp humiliation situation. We need another clasification for loving wives stories.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Once again

an excellent - genuinely erotic - and thoroughly engaging story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Moronic

So this guy shares his wife with a black guy and it is supposed to just end after he fucks your wife now for the second time in twenty years. Oh and you love it huh? Disgusting and now that she is all stretched out like you wanted your little dick will never satisfy her again! Oh and dont forget to get her tested for the STD's that are very common in the islands! Stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GAVE 5 STARS

Started out interesting, expecting a cheating discovery, what I got was better. However, if this continues I do not see a happy husband, I see a cuckold which I do not like. Be careful what you wish for, this may have cost his marriage, that is if it was in real life. not of course fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!! Loved the contnetn made me hard and then cum

can't wait for more. Fuck you in the ass dear annony . If there's a fag here it's you you, you MF cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

More cuck fag wimp garbage....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiotic prejudiced comment. Hubs and wife are black too

Hubs wasn't dissed by wife or other guy. Authors stories are bsreback. That's DUMB. I don't usually like cuckold or swap stories but this OK.OldBearSwitch

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

I never will understand a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife or the reverse apply its against my natural instincts. Now in this case will her husband ever satisfy her again it isn't just the big cock but he new how to use it and the lasting stamina the man had. May eventually ruin the marriage because she'll want better satisfaction and stray looking for better.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

I have to agree with cockcritic. I cannot see how a spouse who obviously needs a monster cock to satisfy her will ever view her average hubby positively after such an experience. The entire cuckold thing does absolutely nothing for me. Voluntary humiliation is a turn off. Encouraging and allowing such activity suggests that this hub has serious issues with self-respect. Why the fuck did his slut wife agree to marry the average poor bastard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did the author actually favorite his own story?

You've got to be kidding me...

That's pitiful.

daggettdaggettover 3 years agoAuthor

The originals of all three of my stories were lost in a hard drive crash. I wanted to make sure I had them all in one place. Hence adding them to my favorites.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Just another gay man trying to pass as straight.

The moment his size was mentioned we all knew it was another wimpy pathetic cuck story just circling the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot. AND, I got it; she's Brown.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 1 year ago
Stop reading……

……if you only want to be nasty about stories why keep reading?

Almost all the stories are about couples having sex outside marriage, try reading only Erotic coupling tales and stop reading the instant you do not like where it is going.

Most stories are fiction, some like mine are based on true experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jonah, wait, I'm with you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous