All Comments on 'Innocent Dinner'

by exxxpression

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Advice

Your two stories both belong in Loving Wives. I sense your fear in attracting all the negative comments about cheating and cuckoldry. My advice: dive right in. LW gets wide readership.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
I agree...

This does belong in LW. The only thing I ask is; if the story turns out where the hubby gets off on her having a lover and it turns into a WILLING cuckold story, please note that in the beginning by way oft a prologue. That should avoid many bad comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Cheating is so erotic and sexy isn't it? Maybe for braindead sicko's.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
Erotic but

Erotic story, but sad....what about the husband, oh wait she said, "That's not your problem. It's mine." Guess she doesn't care!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
The same thing you posted last time,...

...just a different venue. Not a story really but a scene from a life. You know how to set a mood but in two years no added complexity to your offering? Uh oh, I hear Scotch on the rocks coming to whisper sweet accolades. I'd best be off now. Wouldn't want to be called ignorant for lack of sycophancy.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Short and not so sweet

Another I hate my husband story. She is as far away from a loving wife as you can get. Sorry but it wasn't very exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Wonderful Description

What a wonderful description of a sorry excuse for a woman. How about a second chapter where you describe how her husband throws her out on her ass? The story really lacks some real life consequences.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Missed the Last Line

The last line of the story was cut off. That is the one where the husband pops up and says, "Definitely go again. As a matter of fact, go for the rest of your life!"

Another story with no redeeming qualities other than providing a good definition of a wife nobody wants to have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous