All Comments on 'Innocent Night at the Casino?'

by cassandrapa979

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn

very hot. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I liked the way you teased and tantalized one another, and the way the sexual tension built up past the boiling point and you had to surrender. Very hot, sexy, and erotic.

I would have liked to have more at the end. It ended too abruptly. You did such a great job building it up...bring it down the same way. For example, what was it like when you finally spoke again? When you left the room? When you returned to your room? When you saw your husband? Did you see him again? Do you want to see him again? How do you feel now? Was he your first black man? Is this story true? Did you tell your husband? Etc...

I look forward to reading more of your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very HOT

Love to hear about her next adventure. Something similar would be grand. I love asian girls, they have an air of mystery about them, especially effective when they are actively trying to turn someone on, just using their bewitching eyes. Good work, look forward to your next tale...

parogideparogideover 9 years ago
Hot!

I really really love this story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous