All Comments on 'Innocent Pawn Ch. 07'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bg23bg23about 20 years ago
Wow

Don't leave us in suspense! I've been reading this series for a while now, and Wishful, you are great. Don't stop! Keep going! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot romance

Very erotic and nicely written. Looking forward to Chapter 8. Writing of this calibre really exposes the writers who have a long way to go.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cliffhanger???!!!!???

I LOVE this story! Please hurry and post the next chapter!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 20 years ago
Worth the wait????

I could say that, because it was an excellent chapter. But I wouldn't really mean it, because I'm impatient and I don't want to have to wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not Again!!!

it's too good, you HAVE to write more! i can't wait to see what happens next. i usually hate stories with chapters as they are too long and tend to get boring. but your writing is super excellent and is always too short for me. keep writing, and have chapter 8 soon! thanks so much for doing such a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful!

God I agree, I usualy hate storys with chapters but I really cant get enough. The only thing is it takes so long in between... I mean its worth it honestly but, oh its just agonizing. I check at least twice a week to see if you have updated! Please keep up the marvalous work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story Wish!

You've done it again! Absolutely fabulous addition to the story. I'm with the others. Hurry up with the next chapter!! (LOL, ok, so I do want you to hurry up because I want to know what happens, but I understand writing can't be rushed.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not again! You must post more! Each chapter gets better and better! Man, what a dilemma! You must hurry up and post chapter 8 before I spontaneously combust!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 20 years ago
Smiles...

I too am itching to read more of this wonderful tale of love, lust and debauchery.

And once again, please consider resubmitting all chapters as one document when this story is all said and done.

An uninterrupted version would make a sensational read.

You should seriously consider finding a publisher.

Nathan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
innocent pawn 8

please write innocent pawn 8. i could barely take the suspense.

gothgodessgothgodessalmost 20 years ago
noooooooooo

Please please please you have got to write more, I don't think I can stand the suspense. This is a masterpeice. Please. pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

This entire seres is great, please please please finish it.

SweetFreakSweetFreakalmost 20 years ago
The Waiting is Killing Me

This has been one of the best if not the best stories I've ever read on Literotica and the suspense is killing me.

I've been checking everyweek for chapter 8. PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEE add chapter 8.

EpheEphealmost 20 years ago
Please.

We will die. And I will sue you for 2nd degree murder. Or something. Post the next installment... ;_; please. I'm still in a dreamy state from your stories right now (this goes down the favorites, anyway. YOU go down my favorite.) I shall post a more qualified review tomorrow. Rock on <3

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desirealmost 20 years ago
Astonishing, Breath taking, Amazing!

Hey! I just wanted to say that I love all the Innocent Pawn stories. I get lost in the words and just wish the story would go on forever. You're honestly one of the most talented story writers and I really hope that the Innocent Pawn stories continue. Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy in finding a story that can truly captivate me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!! please please please do more..... i absolutely love it!!!!!! MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS,...... GYAaHHH!!!!!!!

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
Amazing!

Wondeful! Amazing! Beautifully written! A true gem! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Umm

Did I miss a chapter or something because I am really confused about how they were on the ground to her being captured by her father...?

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
These men are both something else.

Her father took in the woman who was married to the man who was his rival for Claire. Not just to fuck as some sort of "I will get back at you" type fantasy, but to marry?? Damn. And yes, the incest intentions he has are chilling, and well written, so well done. (I'm confused how Bella is not Claire's daughter, but looks just like her??)

And Leonn. *sigh* Instead of just taking her away with him, he would rather risk death for himself, and god knows what for her, by sneaking into her bedroom not once, but twice! just to act out some schoolboy fantasy he has about fucking her in her father's castle. Jesus, priorities, man!

I have to say I'm getting really annoyed with Bella being so goddamn dumb and spineless that she can't even stand up to Marie AT HER FATHER'S CASTLE. This makes me wonder whether her father does have a point in trying to keep her locked up, as she is not safe anywhere, not due to her beauty, but her stupidity.

Oh well, maybe she'll learn.. or get some balls at some point.

Enjoying the story overall, though.

Looking forward to reading more. xx

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
More dialogue please

"Leonn","harder" and "please" seem her only words throughout most of this story !

suzylikestoagitatesuzylikestoagitateabout 10 years ago

Evonna, I was thinking those exact same things...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So annoying

All she does is cry and whimper. She needs to grow a set

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm with spearish below - it's well written but there needs to be more dialogue to establish an actual relationship between them -not just him fingering and fucking her. They need to have an actual conversation where she doesn't just say, "Leonn!". Also, she is written as totally helpless chic who swoons as soon as he touches her - it's tiresome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous