Innocently Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smack rang out across the room as I spanked her, hard enough to make my hands sting, a red mark immediately arose there, as the blow landed I heard her squeak then moan with her mouth full, I immediately applied another blow with my other hand, timing them so I was as deep inside as possible with each and every blow. The redness soon rose up, then deepened... I was hoping for some bruises to remember this experience by, knowing her as I did, they would arise easily and she'd bear them happily. Probably even show them off online. I'd like that.

I continued fucking her ass while she continued blowing him, never letting up, threaten him as often as she could, helped along by the hand her had wrapped in her hair. Finally, I felt her ass begin to tense as she built up for an orgasm, I felt it in her legs, as they began to shake and quiver so deliciously, then she pulled his cock out of her mouth and asked "Can I please cum?!"

I looked at him and he responded - "Wait until he cums inside you - it's a great feeling to cum inside an orgasming ass."

I picked up my pace, seemingly thrusting harder and deeper with every single stroke into this delightful creature's butt - I could feel the tension inside my body building with every stroke, building, tensing, a spring waiting to uncoil and unleash my cum into her. Finally I yelled "I'm cumming!" as the tension released in a shuddering wave of ecstasy - and I released what felt like a gallon of my orgasm into her - this set off her own orgasm and I felt her legs begin to shake as they did when she came - I quickly reached around her and supported her so she wouldn't collapse from the intensity of the draining sexual tension in her body - Despite all this she never let up on his cock, other than to scream something that I can only assume was "I'm cumming," in the mouth-full-of-cock dialect of the English language. After she'd quieted I slowly slipped out of her and crawled up on the bed next to him to enjoy the show she was putting on with his cock. I'd never seen someone devour a dick like she did outside of a porno - it was electric watching it occur right before my eyes and not on the screen of my trusty Macbook. She swallowed him whole, never breaking her eye contact with him, enjoying the look of pleasure spread across his face and she serviced him, content in knowing she was doing well.

Even though I believed her full attention was on her lover, she snaked a hand over and grasped me, trying to bring some life back into my cock - knowing her she wanted to taste her ass off of me - something I enjoy quite a bit.

She pulled her mouth off of him long enough to scoot over and swallow me, all the time making 'mmmm' noises as she cleaned my cock off. Once clean she returned to him, trying her utmost to suck the sperm out of his balls. She didn't just suck cock. She devoured it like it was the last serving of her favourite dessert. She played with his balls, ran her fingernails down his chest all seemingly never stopping for breath. The only time she stopped to breathe was after she'd been forced down his cock, her face turning slightly purple as she struggled to breathe - only to pull up and have an impressively large amount of saliva pour out of her mouth as she gasped to catch her breath.

Finally, at least he told her he was ready to cum, and cum he did, so much so that she struggled to swallow it all. Those drops she did miss she eagerly licked off of him with little sighs of pleasure, signs of her ultimate satisfaction at receiving a reward for all her hard work.

"You know... I've never seen you squirt," I said.

"Oh you're in for a treat," he responded.

"Shall we tie her to the bed?" I asked as I pulled the prepared tie down point out from under the mattress.

"Planning ahead. I like it," he said, that mischievous grin returning to his face.

"Yea!" she exclaimed as she lay spread eagle on the bed, waiting for us to attach the restraints.

I took one side, and he took the other, then he retreated to the living area to grab his bag of tricks and a couple of towels from the bathroom

"I'm glad I ordered extra towels."

"Yeah, we're going to need them."

She quickly lifted her butt off the bed and allowed him to spread two towels under her, with a third held in reserve.

I moved to the side to observe as he played with her, where he put his hands, the motions he made, the toys he pulled out of his toy bag. Her favorite seemed to be just his hands, her hips lifted off the bed as he hit just the right spot and was rewarded with a copious amount of fluid squirting out of her, soaking the towels beneath her - he repeated this maneuver until finally she begged "Can I cum?!" and he responded "Yes, you may." With permission granted she came like she was in the middle of an earthquake - one centered right on the bed. Her legs twitched, her mouth forming a perfect O as her squeal of delight escaped her lips. If we had neighbors, they were definitely awake now.

"Ahh, thank you. That was gorgeous to watch," I stated as I released the cuffs from her hands. "I'm going to have to try that later."

"Yes!" the chorused together.

The task completed they snuggled up together, her whom I'd known for quite a while, and he, this man who'd captured her heart and mind and attention. My heart was content to watch them together, basking in what they shared when she rolled over and pulled both of us together to snuggle with her. We lay there together talking of everything of importance and nothing of importance, just chatting, laughing and enjoying the warm afterglow of our time together. Soon enough she asked "Who's gonna fuck my ass next?" and, happily the night continued. I did get her to squirt through some patient coaching from him - and my small hands eventually allowed me to enter her completely, fisting her until she couldn't stand it anymore. The sun was a promise on the horizon when we all collapsed together on the bed, them snuggled together and one of her hands grasped in my own on my chest. We slept that way through most of the day, the arose and showered together in the giant shower where we played again and admired the marks left on her from the night before. All too soon, it was time to part ways.

----

It's been a few months since this occurred and I remember it with great fondness. The image snapped by the waitress hangs above my desk where I see it every morning as I prepare for work. Two 30-something's with a 40-year-old man sitting with them, grins on all faces. Next to it is another favorite photo of mine - an image of the marks he and I had left on her body while we played, taken after we'd finished showering. I still chat and text with her daily enjoying hearing about the love between them as it grows. I'm already planning a return trip, however, this time I have a girlfriend of my own who's eager to be added to the mix.

12