All Comments on 'Innuendo!'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry I never left a comment!

5

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

She was obviously a tramp to begin with and she didn't take his name because he's a dumbass pussy. Had nothing to do with Trump. He's a foolish putz and will probably fall for the same shit again.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

This story is only too accurate I know from experience. Not my wife but a friends, 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lots of rambling with no real essence. You put alot of effort into describing every insignificant detail of a tree in a photograph in a newspaper that was flying somewhere behind the building that stood exactly 9 miles away from where the story took place. Meanwhile back where the story took place you took a similar approach to describing the most romantic scene of lovemaking in the most glorious hotel in the most fabulous city after eating a most exquisite dinner as they went to another city, ate dinner, went to a hotel and they fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice, but very sad story. The MC deserves a nice mate.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry, disappointing. Was hoping at least for a confrontation between spouses in the hotel room. Can't have everything, I suppose. A bit short on details once he found out about his wife. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it, but felt it was a little flat on delivery. I think the MC should have confronted SD. Maybe get her to explain some of her background before they got together. He might not have married her then, but then we wouldn't have a story. At least we know that Bobby (her ex-boyfriend) was her pimp. All in all, I thought it was a well laid out story, and had a different element of cheating to it.

RimmerdalRimmerdal9 months ago

Nicely written. But weak and flat.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That’s it? His wife is a whore and that’s all the reaction you’re going to give the character? At least let him have some real vengeance against the main 3 men, not that weak shit. This is fiction after all.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 months ago

So she went her parents ... done. The author had it set up for a confrontation, but the MC left it there. Ridiculous.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

Nicely written, but I do think Susie got away too easily. JD could have at least given her a Dirty Sanchez the last time the two had sex. Scots are so civilized.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

really enjoyed that but for these types of stories the voyeur in me likes to witness the realization of the cheater, the conflict/communication between the cheater and their partner along with the moment the cheater realizes their failing along with the consequences/loss, if that happens.

otherwise, I really enjoy your stories and your writing. sadly, I believe I'm all caught up on your work now :(

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Very good story. This is one of LW’s very best.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.