All Comments on 'Innuendo!'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not sure why

I recall your other stories having a lot more retribution but perhaps not.

Seems he let strumpet wife off way to gently.

She was a whore for her company the entire time they were married. Merely divorcing her does nothing to balance scales.

I enjoy your works but this one missed mark from my perspective

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
A good, 5* read

That explores the reality of such sordid endeavours.

And you are right. Edinburgh is a lovely city.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Pretty good story

No goats were murdered, and I hardly skipped at all. Write another, this one was a fun and distracting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks mate!

We have been in a literary drought, Literotica Doldrums if you will, for far too long. This is a winner. Great character development, enjoyed the tour of Edinburgh (on my bucket list) as well. Nothing like seeing a salacious cunt wife get her due. Did I say that? BTB wasn't required, she was hoist on her own petard. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not too bad

No willing cuckolds. No one doing unbelievably stupid things. Although some people's definition of stupid was probably challenged. The one thing I didn't like was that nobody seemed to have an real emotions. He didn't seemed thrilled to get married. He didn't seem pissed off when he discovers his wife was cheating. Her kinky lifestyle was glossed over (Why even mention it?). And the ending came way too quickly and, again, with very little emotion. She just packs up and leaves him a note? So their marriage ends with a whimper rather than a bang? I wanted to see and hear some type of confrontation. I think this is what the British call "a stiff upper lip"? Which seems to be code for not really being an emotional lot. Stuffed shirts if you will. And while that's fine, it makes for a mediocre story. Well written, not entertaining story.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Well done Mate!

Loved your story and the descriptions and innuendos. Having worked with a few Brits and even got to travel there on a couple occasions, I love your use of the Queens English. No, really, I do love it and sometimes wish our kids would use it better, like you know, like right?

Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us Yanks and others.

Best regards,

Santacruzman

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad

But I would have liked to see SOME sort of explanation besides "compartmentalization!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pretty dumb

when one comment had one word that they spelled ugg how stupid can you be then finished it off with a dumb comment just another member of the walking dead club. As for the story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ummm

Lost interest after you had Jamie eating creampie.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jumps too many times.

Like one other comment, 'too much useless info'. Great build up for a show-down then nothing.

Good story theme, but no sustenance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh ending

After all of the setup, the ending with Susie almost nothing. One paragraph. It's as is you got tired of your own story and wanted to end it ASAP.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 7 years ago
Had a lot of potential . . .

. . . then absolutely died at the end. Quite disappointing, actually. I enjoyed the writing and the setting, having traveled to Edinburgh in the past. Edinburgh is, in fact, "a real nice place." 3* anyway for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Creampie

Jamie didn't eat a creampie. Susie suggested or hinted at that. Innuendo!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
NOW, IN THE AFTERMATH

is when we all need a scorecard to identify the players, TK U MLJ LV NV

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it at the start....but!

The ending just faded away, no confrontation, anger or anything, just nothing.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 7 years ago
not too bad

Easily the best posted for the last week, but, then the others have mostly all been shite cuck rubbish. Just a quick note to some of the Yankee commentators re their cuck comments of Pommie writers : - the majority of authors on this site are from USA & many of the cuck stories are from the latter, so perhaps your ragging should be for your fellow countrymen/women. 4 ****

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 7 years ago
I liked it

Sounded like real people! They talked like real people, and had trouble with the plumbing like real people. The ending was fucking unique! And all sounded realistic.

Her marriage was over, she knew he'd throw her out, so why fight the inevitable? Her turpitude was very public, would be rapidly known around the town, no way to get a job, unless they values her round heels, so she bailed, and went home to England. Why listen to rage from husband, why make excuses? It won't get her a new job, nor save her marriage.

Great story Fredoberto, no suspension of disbelief, well written with real characters.

5*

Chilley

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Good story

It's plausible and fairly well written. My main issue is that there isn't enough depth to the characters, and no real sense of whatever JD felt through his ordeal. Where's the emotion? How was he able to so easily enjoy taking Susie away, knowing she was cheating the entire time they were together? And not asking any questions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Any hope to see a proper ending for Red Riding Hood?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is this part of that British stiff upper lip never show your emotions marriage is nothing special shit?

OK, you're really neat, let's get married. Ok, you're a guiltless shallow slut, let's get divorced. That's your whole story. No emotion, no explanation, no regret or remorse, no attempt to save her marriage, no story worth reading. You could have saved yourself a lot of superfluous words, and us a little time.

But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
agree with previous comment

no emotion, no confrontation, no revenge on the bitch. still, hubby being a cum-eater, I kinda expected a lame story. extremely boring shit.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 7 years ago
One or the worst endings ever.

Did you just get tired of writing? This rings so hollow that it is totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm sorry. I don't know how the ratings for this story are as high as they are. It just isn't very good. It doesn't build any tension, the sex isn't interesting, it doesn't give great character insight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt and a clueless loser husband story

I was okay with most of it but when he said he still loved her in some way it screams Pathetic and you lost me. This Cunt is your typical woman. No heart, selfish, without morals, evil. Basically a Cunt!

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgalmost 7 years ago
Drat!!

For the benefit of t'others over t'pond your conservatively strong and stable ministrations should have been more liberally spiced. Screaming, stamping ones feet, indulging in projectile vomiting and the like are examples of acceptable manhood. Maturity is not a concept well understood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Edinburgh is a real place?

I've been there and I'm not convinced.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Good story.

Good job on the story and the innuendo!

Would have liked the slut to have found her things

skattered on the sidewalks.

But that's just me.

Thank you Fredoberto for one more

wonderful story!

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
Wah hah hah

Five * for the joke in the first paragraph. Now I'm going back to read the rest of the story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
MIC is correct - Italian suppository indeed

Plausible story. As CW noted, no suspension of disbelief necessary. Good entertainment for a Tuesday morning.

ArsVampyreArsVampyrealmost 7 years ago
Unnecessary political drivel

Could have done without the unnecessary forced politics bullshit. Detracted from the whole story, which comes off like a badly told bar story anyway.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad

As guy from the USA it was a little difficult to follow the nomenclature from time to time, I like the story, maybe adding a bit more sex and even try to give Susies perspective on the story would have been a good twist. Anyway, good read none the less.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Light hearted with heavy trimmings

Fascinating look at modern business and morals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nothing extraordinary

But a fun read. Thanks for writing.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
liked it 5*

but was a bit emotionless, more like a third party was telling a story, lacked the sense of betrayal that he was obviously going to be suffering and little information about the cheating or her motivations. but im no writer i just know what i like to read. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dam fine read

# 5 Much better than all that gay cuck shit. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ridiculous political statement

I was enjoying the story until your inane shot at President of the United States Donald Trump. Your comparisons are ridiculous, and I challenge anyone to provide ANY quote from President Trump that matches the accusations. Shame on the author for ruining a decent story with weak political nonsense.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 7 years ago
Not bad

I agree with others,it lacked emotion, the husband is angry yet it reads like a camus novel, and the wife walks away like the end of her marriage was like getting cold food,disappointing but no big deal,no remorse,no explanations to him or an apology for hurting him, it was like marriage to her was as detached as fucking for work.She isn't a hooker with a heart of gold, she is a hooker with no heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No rage, no outrage, no confrontation, it was all very cerebral, very civilized...

...I can only surmise that our hero's heart wasn't entirely in't.

I found nothing of a technical nature to cause discomfort or distraction. That, for this forum, is high praise indeed! As to content....I can't see a man committed to his life and marriage and in love, accepting the sight of his wife leaving an obvious tryst so casually. And clearly, Susie is bent. I'm also saddened, that knowing of her former lifestyle and continuing predilections, that Clare had nothing to say to anyone but Susie. While it's true, people often don't have the courage to speak up, the cooling relationship should have sent alarms to their whole social circle.

Thanks, just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Weird

The story just fizzled out. "My wife was a whore for her job, I found out, we went our separate ways." Written with as much feeling as a shopping list. Dull sex scene too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wierd Story

Everything about it was unfinished or abandoned. Even the title was wierd - Innuendo was not what the story is about, just something peculiar about one of the characters that was lost as the story went on. Too much detail about things like the previous girlfriend for example, so was expecting something later about her, references to the kilts at the wedding with no real detail other than some bridesmaids got a thrill....why waste the words if you weren't going to go there? Sorry, i agree with others that there was no good reason to slam the POTUS...not that it's not fair game but no place for it in this story. It just detracted from it and out of place with its unfounded ruthlessness.

Skip the cute shit....develop characters and use the space to write about their emotions. You made their marriage out to be blissful. He would have had a tremendous loss after finding out what he did. Why would she have done that while still giving all she did to her marriage? Business is business and personal is personal is a very hollow excuse ...unless you developed her psyche better.....

Was a letdown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Innuendo

So funny to read all the comments from readers who haven't realised the story is about innuendo and is stuffed full of innuendo - the suggestion of something rather than an outright statement. The inference that Jamie might eat a creampie is innuendo. Even the teasing reference to the Donald is innuendo. Maybe the readers that didn't understand the motif of the story really do think that innuendo is Italian for suppository!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Half a story

Reads like the author got bored with the concept half way through and just decided to end it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Tis' a pity , she's a whore

...who's married to a bore. I like and respect " how " the author tells his story and describes city settings. But the narrator was like on Xanax or Thorazine for crucial revalations. One last quibble: these people have upper class , white collar jobs and wife tricks for clients on sly presumably for generous bonus and their forced to rent ramshackle house ?

Suzy was the actual live wire character. It would have been quite a challenge to a dress her dual natures . Fredoberto played it safe and collective readership took c ollective snooze. Author has talent , but his nerve is dicey so far. He should pretend he has one month to live and start next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
POOR FREDO

Has not been able to write anything worth reading, since the shit sequel to Red riding hood. A Greek story, lol.

What a waste of time ,reading "Innuendo.

A protagonist that sounds like a robot, and a stupid one too! No character is interesting or emotional. Just a boring story.

AMerryman

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 7 years ago
Excellent realistic story

No dead bodies but ruined careers will do sometimes. The husband got rid of a cheating slut and revenge on her lovers without ending up in prison so it all came down to all's well that ends well. I shouldn't have to but, for some reason some people have a problem with definitions so let me explain that a cuckold is someone who puts up with a cheating slut while someone who doesn't is just a cheated on spouse. Subtle difference but an important one. A man's self respect is worth all the gasoline it takes to burn the cheating scum till nothing but ashes remain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disclaimer

This story takes place in the fictional city of Edinburgh. Any resemblance to any actual city of the same name is purely coincidental.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
Too Bad

I wish some of our real politicians could experience the real consequences that their crimes deserve. Unfortunately, the government has set itself up to avoid any such due penalties. Oh, well, at least we have fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well its a complete nonsense story

Terribly badly written and anyway Edinburgh is a shit hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well written nonsense

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Just terrible

Probably the worst written story in LW. Maybe you should try poetry?

LVGirlLVGirlover 6 years ago
What

an excellent story! 5 stars.

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
I gave it a 5, but...

I really would have liked it if he made it clear to dear Susie that he was the source of the information that led to her downfall, and rubbed it in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
having read all your stories-gifted included

Husband catches wife cheating but has hohum divorce and ''oh well'' attitude towards her.

With exception of red riding hood, her lovers pretty much get a pass...two thumbs on ground for Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@RePhil

If you consider this the "worst story" written in LW, it makes me wonder how many stories in this category you have read or what bizarre tastes you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
getting RePhilled with jism on

a daily basis means "worst today" probably....

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Hey

Alan and Clare. Thanks so much for introducing me to a slut with no heads up about her past. You are both dead to me. I hope you give each other an incurable STD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fiction or not - Terrible story is a terrible story! And this one stinks!

I'm not even sorry to be this harsh! What a wimp. So you had your revenge but it is only in your little mind. If you told Susie what you've done I would have had more respect for you. Or even faced her when she came out of the room with Teflon Tom. We don't read these stories to be taken for a ride or our intelligence and goodwill taken for granted! Burn the bitch YES! It does not count however if she did not know it. We all know she was a bitch ... in in her mind it did not matter! 2-Stars because apparently 1's are deleted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So you conveniently remembered that you recorded the bich and Teflon Tom coming out of the hotel room 329!

One of the reasons why I don't like reading Loving Wives because of this crap. BTB tells us in no uncertain terms where this is going. Burn the BITCH or the BASTARD! That's it! You write that he was livid - white hot angry when he realized that she was hanging the horns on him. But he does not confront her. He's inactivity like "Hamlet" whom you quote from - bye the way Hamlet was also plagued by inactivity. He only acts when he hears something behind the Arras! And stabs Polonius me thinks! Surely a story should be tied up towards the end especially seeing it is fiction. Don't use an Epilogue to try and save a weak and very bad story! No man is this wimpy because you have introduced him to us as an upright character. I did not even vote because its really a waste of my bloody time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RE: Anony 3/18

If you don't like it? Sign up for a free account, let your gonads be that of an adult and write your own fucking story. You sound like a broken lawnmower on it's last leg's as a rod's about ready to be thrown out the side of the block- cuhg BANG! cuhg chug,,,BANG! **dead**

This goes for the rest of you "Annoying Anony" types too. Grow some balls, be an adult and own that shit of whatever you write with your name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@samual-t-dogsled

Right, like anyone us s their real name on here. Every account has a made up name. If that truly is your real name you are a complete fool.

dob092095dob092095almost 6 years ago
Seems unfinished.

He never told his wife that he outed her? No lawsuit against anyone, her employer or her boss? I don’t think I could be so kind. Yeah I know I can use my imagination. News flash to guys like author and JustPlain Bob. I don’t have much imagination. That’s why I read these stories. If I had imagination, id be writing my own.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
SUZIE Q DID KEEP A STIFF UPPER LIFT

both top and bottom,,,a pun, no innuendo. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Decent story

Decent, but he should have let her know that he was the one who burned them. No payback in it otherwise. Fred's heroes are just too civilized for a decent BTB.

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
@kjohns2001 05/26/17 - really?

You are right about people having problems with definitions no doubt exacerbated by people such as yourself making incorrect statements without first checking your facts.

A cuckold is any man who's wife is unfaithful whether he knows about her activities or not. It only needs to happen once and you're a life member along with at least 60% of the male population and nothing you do can ever change it!

The word that should be used is "wittol" :

"A man who is aware of and complaisant about the infidelity of his wife; a contented cuckold" Another old English word like 'cock' and 'cunt' dates back to the 15th century.

So if you kicked your cheating wife to the curb, or she died, or you remarried, you are still a cuckold - sorry guys.

No need to feel humiliated unless you are a wittol. It's just another label like widower.

I'll end with this quote:

"If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it."

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Your stories are good but lack excitement

You don't have sex which is OK but your main male characters lack violence and spontaneity which are primal responses in cheating. Meaning you are rationalizing way too much in your plots and that looks somewhat phony and overly constructed. Not bad but again it lacks main character spontaneity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Bad Puns" would have been more appropriate

And they got old REALLY quickly. Sorry. I was gagging on page 1.

No score. I didn't finish the story.

I'll check out your other offerings, though.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story but where is the emotion of a betrayed spouse? 3*

Too shallow no depth of character.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
So Susie still doesn’t know JD is the one to out her?

Not much “revenge” satisfaction.

dglnowdglnowover 5 years ago
No real communicating

I get that JD wasn't open to forgiving or forgetting but in my mind he should have at attempted to talk to Susie. If nothing else to tell her how much her actions hurt him. Difficult to do especially when you are in a world of hurt, but that's what people who care for each other do or should do. It's your story and you can write it whatever way you want, but it always saddens me when characters in these stories are hurting badly and they choose to simply walk away. Yes it's true that talking might not save the marriage, but honest heartfelt communication often has surprising effects.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Good story.

A fine original plot well played out.

A bit disappointingly easy exit

for whore/slut Susie,

but I liked everything else.

Still, have to wonder

what kind of friends Alan And Clare were,

hooking our hero up

with a known slut.

"With friends like these,

who needs enemies".

Even though a few parts of this story

might have been handled better,

it gets my top ratings.

P.S.

Nice inside information

on Edinburgh.

Makes the story warmer.

RGWardsRGWardsover 5 years ago
SomeOneTwoThree

What you said! Why pair the protagonist off with someone, they knew had a reputation for sleeping around, when they knew he’d just finished with someone who’d spent the entire 2 years, they were an item, sleeping around on him? It’s been suggested that he should’ve told her what he’d done, but it is always possible that eventually he would. It’s been suggested that the end fell flat, but we’re talking about a couple who had no children and very little in the way of possessions to divide up - the place they lived in was rented and they had no children - so the divorce would have simply been a formality and there was little point in her trying to explain herself or ask his forgiveness, given how his last relationship had ended - I would have thought they’d have talked about past relationships (unless that really was just a peculiarity of my relationship with my now late wife).

The protagonist’s lack of emotion was probably down to the fact that he was telling the stories in retrospect and had probably gotten past any anger or grief, he felt over the betrayal. He was simply telling the story of his first marriage.

As for those suggesting that “Teflon Tom” was a commentary on Trump? I’m sorry to disappoint you, but the UK has more than it’s own fair share of sleazy politicians - that actually, for me, made the story all the more believable - so Fredo was probably harking back to one or more scandals, involving MPs or councillors from over here.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
I love the Scot's turn of phrase

"I thought innuendo was an Italian suppository." Priceless. I really enjoy the way this author tells a story. It is all kind of tongue in cheek. I really liked it. A 4* rating.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
Choices have Consequences

I recently began reading the works of Fredoberto starting with his earliest submissions.

Initially my impression was less than enthusiastic. The stories seems flat, lifeless, dispassionate in a word boring.

Then I read Red Riding Hood and Litter Bug Boogie and was impressed at the improvement in content, style and, if somewhat subdued, emotion. I became a fan and listed him as a Favorite Author.

I just finished reading this little piece of mediocrity and frankly am incensed.

Fredoberto's childish rant about US politics is clearly a direct insult to the current POTUS. But more to the point, I take offense at his arrogance in belittling the democratic choice of a country that stood by his in its most dire hour and shed its blood to defend its allies.

This is a literary website, authors are free to write what they wish with minimal constraints. But as is often quoted in LW stories Choices have Consequences. Fredoberto chose to bring his irrelevant political views into his stories, I choose to read no more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh sue!

Was the wife courageous or a coward? She knew she was busted so she bailed. No excuses, no apologies. But does that mean she ever loved him on any level?

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
I liked it

I couldn't help getting caught up with the characters in this story, so I feel sorry for JD, and actually a little sorry for Susie as well. Still, as the old grade school saying goes, "Cheaters never prosper," unfortunately they too often do.

I can't help imagine what happened to Susie after that. I guess I'll be thinking of various scenarios for a while.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Creampies

You established early on that he would eat creampies but never used the setup. Not that I want to read about eating creampies, but why set it up in the first place?P

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
Humour

Enjoyed the subtle humour. However the story seems unfinished. Susie just kind of sneaks off and does not get her deserved come uppance.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Good story. Bad wife.

I've not known anyone who could credibly claim they can compartmentalize their life like that. To me, it borders on mental illness. Still, a whore is a whore is a whore. Good story well told.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Caught and paid for it.

She needed more punishment but otherwise OK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Since It's A Loving Wife

Story and you brought up the fact that both of his girlfriends with one becoming his wife insisted on his eating his creamepies. Reading between the lines we all know damned well he was eating someone else's. Thanks for not developing that any further, never minded mine especially when the lady didn't mind hers, but I did have a line not to cross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

Linked up with her previous pimp boyfriend and was back in business, discounting a good husband and a life. Well written. 5*s.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So the "revenge" is the slut lost her job and moved in with her parents for a few months?

Dont use the revenge tag when there is no revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

I don't understand why all of the authors on this site write a sequence where the hero has sex with the cheater even after he finds out that she is fucking around. Have you guys never heard of STD'S?

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
An unsatisfying conclusion

The story generally is well written and the premise is interesting. The manner in which the husband learned how committed his wife was to her work could have been more subtle. If the beneficiaries of the investment perks were not more discreet than Tom at the reception, it seems doubtful the scheme would have remained a secret for any length of time.

I share the previously expressed disbelief that any man who has recently discovered his wife's long term infidelity would want to have a last romantic weekend of intimacy with her while pretending to be a clueless cuckold. Alerting an investigative reporter about the sexual bribery scheme was a nice response by the MC. The story suffered, however, from the omission of a conversation during which the MC confronts his sweet talking slut wife. Narrative description of the lame assertion the work sex seemed acceptable since she had been much more promiscuous prior to their marriage was a weak, disappointing conclusion to an otherwise stronger and more worthwhile read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Much of an Ending

Decent story, but the ending just kinda lay there. No regret on the wires part, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many LW stories set in the UK, and almost all have indecisive, cucky men! This from a group that had a global empire. What happened?!? Did the socialists put neutering chemicals in the water after WW2?

ZK

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

I would have gave it a 5 if it had a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible ending & really a shot at Donald Trump. I thought the editors frowned on political stuff

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

So basically the slut gets away with it...

Basically a shit ending.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

The ending was ... pretty much non-existent.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Looking back at my comment 3 years ago, it’s just not true any longer that Fred doesn’t know how to properly burn a bitch and bastard.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Moved along too quickly in the back half to keep me emotionally engaged with the characters. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and a good story. I would have liked a bit more Angst for Susie. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unwilling cuckold perhaps but he certainly let it go on long passively.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Another of your stories of a betrayed husband that never really confronts the cheating wife. There's just this dull passive sense of, "Oh, well. Let me end the careers of those she fucked, but never really say anything at all to her."

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Susie got off very lightly for her prostitution it’s a wonder she and Stranger were never charged as well

4/5

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Really needs more of a confrontation, but still well written

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

3, fairly average overall. Good build up but a fairly disappointing ending with no confrontation or anything really of not, wife slinking off and a fairly emotionless divorce.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked it but something was just off, can’t put my finger on it but, maybe to short not enough in it?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I admit I like some BTB endings. I also like subtle revenge. I like if the circumstances require, just split, but your stories are flat. "Oh I didn't think you would be mad because before I pulled more trains than the N&S railroad". Seriously a good theme and a decent story till the end....Why wouldn't the male M/C not confront SD? Lame...and I bet 2 is charitable...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.