All Comments on 'Inny-Mini Penis Won't Come Out'

by billyrobey

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it

Very exciting. I too like small penis stories. Especially when combined with humilation and shrinkage.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's pretty cute

I would love to see what happens next<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love a man with a tiny penis. I once ended up spending the night with a work colleague after a xmas party. He was a big guy with a well toned body and i thought he would have a real monster in his pants. How wrong i was. It didnt take him long to get my titties out and while his mouth worked on my nipples his fingers were in my knickers. When i knelt in front of him and unfastened his trousers, i reached inside expecting to find a throbbing piece of flesh. Instead i found what felt like a shrivelled piece of skin. When his pants were down i saw his cock in all its glory and it was tiny. After a while he started to get hard and his little winkie started to grow. At full erection he was about three inches. It looked odd because he had a really big pair of full balls sitting underneath. He tried to fuck me put it kept slipping out of my pussy. I tried getting on top but still he couldnt stay in. Eventually i took his little cock between my finger and thumb and masturbated him. He shouted that he was cumming and seconds later thick ropes of cum were spurting out of his cock, ive never seen so much. Afterwards he apologised for his shortcomings but he ate pussy like a pro and gave me the most fantastic orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous