All Comments on 'Inquisitorial Interrogations'

by EstebanMamono

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 8 years ago
Glad i read this

Very nice stories.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 8 years ago
Amusing and well-written from all POVs.

The format of the interviews kept me on the edge of my seat and laughing. Felt like gonzo porn. :P

How many mock interviews did you have to practice before writing these? J/K. :)

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 7 years agoAuthor
Spartan047

I was at theater club at high school. SOME of it rubbed off on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A bit off

Rather harsher than the current depiction of the MGE world (especially the part saying that even men in romantic relations with a monster had to share with another man if it meant she could reproduce--short of holding her down and raping her, mamono infidelity is pretty much impossible. No one else arouses them anymore after they chose a mate). The depiction of slavery fits, though--although KC never goes into detail for it, or makes it turn out happily for the guy involved, slavery is inherently awful.

The current version of the dark elf isn't quite so bitchy, either.

Still, well-written and a fascinating read.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply

Hello, Anonymous,

These series were the prototype which belong to a darker age.

I intend to make it lighter (as the other stories have) and have a story listing the transition, a 150+ page story. Coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It would be funnier...

...if Jareth wound up with the goblins.

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Monster girls

Is it just one person who write this stories, the week and cowardly man in every story it's read one you read them all there no imagination a one track mind

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoabout 5 years agoAuthor
What the hell is wrong with you?

Look I do these without pay or anything and supplement a bit of bondage.

Sometimes there are no tough kids. Sometimes there are people who didn't want to mix in a war.

Sometimes there are kids who are soft. Not everyone is tough.

Sometimes some mamono are dominant and they take humans. It's your fucking imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh look, it's that whiny edgelord baileytommy, once again whining about how there's no badaass alpha male in his monster girl Femdom stories. I wonder if he'll ever learn how punctuation works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstebanMamono@EstebanMamono
Your average neighborhood pervert who writes monstergirls, bondage and some romance attempts with elements of high(?) fantasy. I could really use a ko-fi but I'm tech retarded. Can anyone talk to me how to do this? theblasphemy@gmail.com @Mamonomore#9170 in discord fuckers....