Inquisitorial Interrogations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The centaur girl nearly punched herself after she realized she'd been dawdling, fantasizing about pretty children she'd have with Juan.

***

Subject: Minotaur female. Contrary to legends, surprisingly humanoid save for horns, and hooves. Age 20+, arrested in a bar fight where an entire tavern full of patrons lay half dead in a beaten pile. Was paralyzed by magic and brought to inquisitorial dungeons.

Q: Tell us your name.

A: (Burps) Hangover...need...coffee...

(treatment for hangover, along with willow tea)

Q: Tell us your name.

A: Ruby.

Q: Why did you get involved in a bar fight?

A: The fucker called me a cow and groped my tits. No one calls me cow!

Q: But , if I might ask, you have...certain qualities?

A: So, what? You humans evolved from apes, do I call you "ape"? Where am I anyway?

Q: Inquisitorial quarters for questioning.

A: Ooooh, I get it. Scary monster girl beat up your "widdle defenshelesh farmer boys" and now I'm the bad girl? They coulda done more to me.

Q: No, because you were in a human town and just-

A: Can it, cleric girl, I have permission papers. I can't have kids you know. Magic accident. (sighs) at least that lets us go into your cities.

Q: Why aren't you frequenting Monster cities?

A: Because Red King made it a nightmare to live in, that's why.

Q: Please explain more.

A: If you are a minotaur, you are encouraged to do heavy labor or "end up" doing so. Refuse, and somehow you have broken a law and sentenced to labor in mills or farms. *blows raspberry* And the dark elf bitches get a nice bounty for each "conviction." Fucking wage slavery scam.

Q: What's your profession?

A: I'm a musician. And like to paint...what? HEY! STOP LAUGHING OR I'll (restrained)

Q: What instrument?

A: Mandolin. Bring one and I'll show ya. (after some minutes, she plucks an admittedly lovely tune) So much for a freebie. Pay to hear more. (grunts)

Q: So, Red King gears every race under him for war?

A: Yup. It's a powder keg up there. They don't want you to know it.

Q: Can you tell us more?

A: (shrugs) the fuck I know. After I got Mom's inheritance, I made like a baker and moved my buns, thought the humans would accept us. Human art schools tend to wave swords in your face when you are minotaur girl (sighs)

Q: You have an arrest record. Says you punched the dean in the face and gave him concussion.

A: He laughed and said "what would a cow know of art?", but then he said "dat bahtuhg broge by dose". (chuckles)

Q: Yet you lingered.

A: Yeah, the town of Hardlik didn't mind having monsters as long as they didn't hunt the men or got pregnant. Met a nice human girl there, taught me art. Music, some painting, the works...

Q: Something happened?

A: Nah, just gossip. One day the town wives say their husbands don't pay attention to them because there is a minotaur cow slut in town yadda yadda. Fuck, you saw the women? I wouldn't stick my dick in them if I was drunk AND horny. One of them threw mud at my painting when I was busy doing my first , my very first!. And I was just about to finish the petals of a rose with oil coloring! Worse, the mud splashed to my face. It all broke down there.

Q: What does the color red do to you?

A: Nothing actually. It was the senseless provocation. Next thing I remember half of the town was in ruins and Mary, my friend was crying. (sighs) I fucked it up badly there. But I wouldn't give up. So I got to the town of yours and had a beer. You know the rest.

Q: You don't like men?

A: Nah, of course I do. Only if they aren't assholes. Your women are right calling you pigs. Give a girl some space to breathe! Now I wouldn't mind that yound strapping lad tending to the garden. He sounded right civi-

Q: Let's concentrate on your life first.

A: Suit yourself ma'am.(chuckle)Haven't ticked off your jealousy nerve, am I?

Summary: Rest of the interview was about the racial characteristics of minotaurs and their cousins, holstaurus. Apparently both races are interchangeable subraces that can be born of each other, provided there is a human man to mate with. In exchange for intelligence about monster cities, Ruby's crime record was erased, though she did not divulge when she became sterile "in an accident"

Summary of all interviews: The Monster fiefdom of the so called "Red King" is gearing for war, production and reproduction resorting to all methods of coercion including sexual and chattel slavery. And immediate Crusade needs to be declared. Stronger, more industrious monstergirls are used as laborers, often coerced. Methods for an outreach (and turncoat) program are proposed.

After all, Deus Vult.

***

Hoisting her backpack over her shoulder, Ruby held the crumpling note in her hand. After she had left the inquisitorial keep, a cloaked figure had roughly handed it to her, and disappeared faster in the crowd than she could blink:

Secede, brothers and sisters!

The Red King threatens war with humans and makes them slaves. Lescatie sterilizes and abhors monsters. Neither are just! Both are evil!

Centaurs, Minotaurs and many other monstergirls, there is a sanctuary for you in the Prince Albion Islands. We are a benevolent group of humans and monsters escaping both the religious fanaticism of Lescatie and the slave-and-lust-fueled war machine of Red King. Humans, monsters and Monster-Human couples are all welcome! Raise your sons and daughters in a new environment free of hate and full of love! No slavery, but cooperation between races!

*****

Ruby blinked: To be free! Practice art freely and find a gentle, loving human husband. Perhaps find a way to be fertile and have daughters to teach arts to. No longer worry about war effort or prejudice or look out for a dark elf slaver to con you into servitude. Maybe in time she could be the first Minotaur Professor of Arts.

"I better check it out..."She headed in the general direction of the docks to find a ship.

Subject: Elf. Age: 329. Female. Arrived at Lescatie's capital to specifically ask for the Inquisition. Taken in, requests for personal hygiene and food beforehand granted. Subject is aloof, yet civil.

Q: Tell us about yourself.

A: What's there to tell, human? I came to tell you of many things, my life isn't all that exceptional.

Q: Tell us anyway. We keep records about everything.

A: Very well. Lilianthalasa Nos Quarith, I'm 330 this week. Mother and Father were the last trueborn elves before monsters overran the kingdom, and dark elven sluts seceded.

Q: We don't know about their origins. Would you tell us?

A: (sighs) Fine. When the kingdom collapsed, some elves sunk into depravity, and were corrupted by succubi and monstergirls. But the atrocity didn't end here. The ones who betrayed our morals were still like us, then some of them labored underground and experimented with magic types forbidden to us. Their hair became white, and skins black as night. Whores. (smirks)

Q: What was that?

A: Whenever I see one I work hard not to kill the whores, the sluts. They made our race a race of slaves and slavers to humans and carnality. The dark ones deserve to be raped and sold into slavery to serve men. I hate them...so much...(grits teeth) guh!

Q: They are all corrupt like that?

A: (Nods) Without exception. And worse, they turned on us too. But I must give you my message first.

Q: Please do so.

A: Red King is a human, and he is married with a succubus queen, Agrat Bat Mahlat. He organizes the whole kidnap-sex-convert frenzy to increase his population. And he has infiltrators in your King's court.

Q: Who are these spies?

A: (names five individuals) The sixth even I don't know. But I can tell the queen referred to him as "the Warthog". Someone fat or aggressive? Who knows...

Q: Population?

A: His domain's not as strong as you think. The problem is, he will have bred his people tenfold in a generation. Your males cannot deny pleasure and fathering children, pigs that they are.

Q: You hate humans too?

A: (shrugs) Does it matter? Your men can't keep their codpiece intact after seeing one of our perfect kind. Or monstergirls. (shudders) All they can think is sex, sex and sex... And they don't even wash right! When I entered the town, the smell of men were everywhere, disgusting...I wouldn't step inside human towns if I didn't have to give you the plans of the Red King...and your knights kept their eyes glued to my ass, one would imagine as if they'd never-

Q: You are blushing.

A: I AM NOT!

Q: Suit yourself.

Summary: Rest of the interview records concern the transfer of blueprints of the castle and the war machines. Subject given lifelong permission to live in human cities, considered a non-Monster humanoid species. Subject received news with suppressed appreciation, saying "I-it's not that I like your men or anything, I am merely granting you my wisdom and company!" Subject was the favorite of high society meetings and the idol of lonely, monster susceptible males.

Even the inquisitor general was amused. After all, Deus Vult.

"You have done well in writing and reading tests. Your apprenticeship to the stonemason is also complete. You have done your duties exceptionally. Now for the final part of our test." The tall, wicked looking dark elf lady slowly tapped her high-heels on the wooden floor. She had a steel-tipped ruler in her hand, and a whip was curled and tied to her belt holding her miniskirt. Her eyes were cool and appraising as she considered the student standing before her. Taken from a crumbling orphanage raided by Red King's centauride outriders, he had adjusted well to his new life.

"Why should we not masturbate, Theo?" The dark elf's ruler was tapping gently on her thigh, reminding him of his manners. Her violet eyes appraised the young student just reaching his 18th birthday in the secluded grooming school run by her.

"Because our seed is the property of our wives and other monstergirls, mistress." The blue-haired human boy stood uneasily, shyly answering the questions. "And we should just save it for them, even submitting to restraints to prevent pleasing ourselves."

"Very good. And what are a man's primary and secondary purposes?" The dark elf did nothing to hide her white underwear clearly seen from the position of her mini-skirt. "Eyes up here!" She commanded with a glare.

"To please monstergirls and serve them, and be obedient husbands." The boy flinched at the raised ruler and the frown. "And give our seed to spread life!"

"Verry good..." The dark elf purred slowly, lowering the ruler very slowly across his cheeks , the steel tip gently caressing his lower lip. She chuckled as the scared boy kissed the ruler by instinct, remembering the "punishment sessions".

The dark elf teacher blew a wisp of hair escaping her painfully tight hair bun. "Very good. You will make a prime merchandise." Her wicked whip and an armband with a triskelion reminded him of his place. "You will enter your 18th birthday this night. You know what this means?" Seeing him nod, she continued anyway "The next few days enterprising monstergirl mothers will be bidding on you to pick you as a husband to themselves or their daughters. You know you will serve them in any way they demand...if you ever make them sad..." Her ruler tapped his nose.

"You will regret you were born." "Hit your wife, and I will not only hit you a hundred fold, but I will brand you with a "W", meaning "wife-beater", on your face."

"Try running away, and you will be delivered to your wife with a much more restricted future."

"Rape a human, even the lowliest slave girl or boy, or a monster-believe me , some just don't want it-, and I will castrate you and leave you for dead."

"Cheat on your wife with another monstergirl and..." her face turned into a look of utter cruelty...making the boy flinch.

"Nothing!" She suddenly started laughing. "Sex and joy is everyone's right.Just make every monstergirl happy whenever you can. Now, retreat to your quarters and sleep."

As the boy bowed and left, the dark elf teacher grinned to herself. "He will be the ideal breeder." She already could imagine hundreds of monstergirl toddlers calling him "daddy."

Still...she thought it wouldn't hurt to do some quality testing...plus it would make a fine gift to an orphan who never got a birthday present.

And so, the spent , utterly spent, ivory-colored form of the quivering boy fell asleep on the sweat-and-sex soaked ebony mistress' chest, she gently whispered to his ear : "Happy birthday."

***************************

Subject: Age 21, female, Lizardwoman. Surprisingly humanoid except for reptilian eyes ,mild scales on her cheek and shoulders, and scaly lizard feet and tail. Captured in combat, she surrendered amiably once downed. However, dialogue problematic as she constantly demands the hand of Inquisitor Knight Joachim in marriage.

Q: Please tell me your name.

A: Lara. Lara Eidechse von Eidechsenburg. (her attitude can be described as „stiff upper lip")

Q: May I ask where you are from?

A: May I ask where Herr Joachim is?

Q: It's irrelevant. Pleas-

A: Nein. I demand to know where he is, and his acceptance of my offer before we can talk further.

Q: Why?

A: It is the strict law, Ordnung of my people, lizardfolk. The one who defeated me is to be my destined husband.

Q: Ordnung?

A: (silent treatment)

Q: (Interlude) Knight Joachim is guarding the room. And he is (whisper) refusing your offer.

A: You are lying.

Q: Please miss, cooperate with us.

A: (Loud sigh, crosses arms) Fine. Yet you know I shall marry Herr Joachim, and have many babies, strong lizardgirls who will carry on the banner of House Eidechse.

Q: You seem to be sure of yourself. Inquisitor Knight Joachim is an honorable and chaste man, and does not mate with monsters. What makes you so sure?

A: Oh? Honor and chaste we value. And don't ever tell me he abhors monsters. I saw his codpiece strain as I hugged my injured chest and cried in pain like a damsel in distress. I felt his hardness with my tail rubbing on his crotch as I was captured, he wants what all men want-

Q: Focus on the issue. What are the Ordnungs?

A: Die Ordnungen. Principles of lizardgirls for an honorable life.

One: Ehre. Do not threaten the weak, peaceful and the helpless. Do not suddenly butt into an abused kingdom and challenge the already exhausted humans. Let them in peace. Challenge only the idle and the strong.

Two: Vielfalt. Roam the world and challenge as diverse adversaries as possible. We challenge men , and rarely women at arms to a duel over gold or marriage.

Three: Lebensschutz. Do not kill, except for extreme circumstances and the dishonorable.

Four: Vehmehrung. Be fruitful and multiply with the strong. Those that defeats you must be your destined husband. Combined with the second Ordnung , we bring an honorable, strong and diverse pool of men to our family lines. My Grandmother, for example, mated with Herr Heinrich von Drachenburg.

Q: Impossible. Founder of the Inquisition???

A: (chuckle) Yes. If you don't believe, I can add that he missed his left little finger, and had an anvil-shaped birthmark on his thigh.

Q: (speechless, interlude) But how? When?

A: Can I have a drink first? Beer preferred. Weiz- wheat beer if possible.

Q: (Interlude) Please proceed.

A: 120 years ago. Day and Month (redacted). He fought with my Grandmother for three days and nights, believing her to have kidnapped human children from a village. The third day my grandmother fell on one knee, completely exhausted. My people all rushed to her defense should he ever try to kill her; though he also relented, thinking.

Just that awkward silence was broken with my Grandma's friends bringing the kidnapped children back from dark elven slavers, and stunning the knight.

My people were also stunned when the knight led the children quietly back, and returned a day later, on one knee with a marriage ring.

Tales say the whole castle celebrated for seven days and nights. The daughters born of this marriage each set up a house: House Eidechse, House Vermis, House Kertenkele, and many others.

Q: You say that our founder mated with monsters. Do you know what this means?

A: Sensitive knowledge? You won't let me go? Fine, dishonorable men and women. I will make Joachim outside my husband, by any means necessary. And you are indeed miserable. We could have been on the same side, yet you treat me like an anomaly.(shrugs)

Q: (restrains the subject by the hands and the root of her tail and goes to call the Elders for advice)

A: Dumb move.

Summary: Subject used her tail to pick the lock on her cuffs, severed it, knocked out the guards and kidnapped Knight Joachim from his bed. Inquisitor Merle reprimanded for poor lack of judgement. A rescue team for Knight Joachim is to be formed and given some monstergirl captives and money in trade. Knight Joachim will be questioned about why he did not resist capture. Retrieval of human assets are paramount.

However, the lizardgirl culture gleaned from the interview has given us a lot of insights. They have a code of honor, culture and family lines. Perhaps they can be reasoned with. Perhaps they will ally us against the Red King. However, first and foremost, we will follow the Allfather's code and retrieve our humans first, and are willing to go on a crusade for it.

After all,Deus Vult.

****

"I got a mate~" Lara swam effortlessly as she hoisted the hogtied man on her back and swam like a shark across the river. A small band of her sisters cheered their warrior returning with a healthy, virile male.

"I apologise for the discomfort, my future husband." Lara slowly untied the stunned lad who was one moment sleeping with his undies, and the other hogtied and hoisted away by a running lizard girl. As he was finally untied and ungagged, the poor man started to cough and spit water and rubbing his limbs.

"Let's get you warm and well-fed, my champion." The stunned boy could barely stutter a response as he was lead to a large campfire, with simple but hearty food already cooking, and the smell of food was mixed with the wonderful, arousing smell of monstergirls, and coffee.

Even more funny was the sudden rush of activity after the meal when the poor lad was quickly made to dress a long, brown, thick robe and Lara hastily put on a simple white bridal veil. Uh-oh.

Both were surrounded by lizardgirls, with an elderly, larger one raising her hands.

"Do you, Lara Eidechse von Eidechsenburg, take your Champion, Joachim, to be your husband?"

"Ja!"The lizard girl did not hide her mirth.

"Do you, Joachim von...Lescatie, take..."

The sounds of swords drawn made Joachim shiver. The innocently smiling lizardgirls drew their swords, each laid their curved blades against his throat.

"...take Lara Eidechse von Eidechsenburg, to be your lawful wife?"

*gulp*

For one quiet minute, Joachim paled and gulped. A circle of blades were formed on his throat, each girl smiling innocently and brightly, eyes squinted, yet still looking at him with a strange, gentle smile.

"Um...I...do...?" He answered with a face as impassive as stone.

"Oh knock it off..." Lara chuckled as the girls laughed and dropped their swords. "Sorry, it's a joke we made a habit of. Such forced marriages would be dishonorable and evil." Lara squirmed and smiled. "If you deny me, I won't force you..." Her smile died a little with her heart fluttering in fear.

"Then I still do!" The young man smiled, relaxing.

A massive cheer erupted as Lara ripped off her veil and leapt on his new husband, planting her lips on his mouth with passion. A bigger cheer erupted as the young knight held Lara by the hips, and gave another kiss with him bending her down.