Inquisitorial Interrogations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rode to Eidechsenburg, the lizardgirls already starting the bets on how many babies the pair would conceive in the next three years, and how many weeks would it take for Lara to regrow her tail. Lack of tails made lizardgirls' butts look big.

************

Subject: Female undead, apparent age late thirties. Captured in a mausoleum of old Misrani civilization. Wears a strange, royal headdress with stripes , a headband with a snake emerging from the forehead, a long, flowing cotton robe and extensive jewelry. Physical health is top shape; though mild gray discoloration of her undead status is apparent. Her magical spells gravely injured several warriors before she could be subdued by clerics and captured. Subject does not sleep, eat or drink. Instead, she angrily retorts in old Misrani and attempts to rape young males approaching her. Interview done by archaeologist professor Ashcorp.

Q: Tell us about yourself.

A: At last a barbarian who can speak my tongue! Prostrate yourself immediately you swine, before I have you flayed alive!

Q: Please, lady, you are no longer a queen.

A: You DARE to challenge my royal title? If your cowardly masters wouldn't ward this room I'd fry you alive with my magic and hang your skin by my bed!

Q: Lady, please. Come to reality (signals for a Control Undead spell). The Kingdom of Misr is gone. Un-der-stand. This. Damnit.

A: (Frozen in shock) What?

Q: ( recites from a history book)The Hyksos overran your palace in 648th Apep's year. Today , lady Hatshepsut, is 2000 years later. So, it's 2648 Apep's year for you.

A: But...how? You must be lying! No! The sea people, how dare THEY! (strange, purple tears form and crystallize)

Q: I'm sorry, I can tell you more should you wish. You died under strange circumstances and were buried in 378th Apep. You see...(recites the history of Misr over 4 hours after a brief rest)

A: (sobs) My Kingdom is gone...what am I now, but a husk clinging to life? (tears fall, sobs and falls to the ground)

Q: I'm sorry. (attempts to comfort, fails)

A: I was poisoned.

Q: Oh?

A: A mahluqat did it.

Q: You mean, girls who are like monsters?

A: (nods)

Q: This predates the monster wars, the demon queen, everything! Please, bear with me. Did the...mahluqat have male versions?

A: (nods wearily)

Q: Much better, now this fits the change in their society. (writes) Can you tell us about your killer and your life? We are scribes and warriors dedicated to preserve the human race in the face of those...mahluqats. We need to compare your testimony to texts of history.

A: (Studies the professor and Inquisitor Merle) Very well...you see...

Summary: The Pharaoh class undead girl will be lodged in a special chamber filled with Misrani artifacts of culture , to avoid shock and alienation. Tear crystals will be analyzed.

Insights into her life and kingdom's court updated our knowledge of the Second Era of Misr, as well as giving insight into pre-Succubus era monsterfolk and their characteristics and a secret society of vampires and scorpion-people beneath the kingdom.

With great shame, Hatshepsut asked for male semen due to her monsterisation, citing a strange hunger for it, as well as avoiding normal sustenance. Request granted, albeit with hesitation. The squires eager to supply the said semen were reprimanded for their weakness.

This confirms the theory of succubus Monster Queen's influence reaching to all monsters, even those turned ages ago...

We must find out all mausoleums and enlist the Pharaohs to our side before they are consumed by need of semen.

We must redouble our efforts to rob the monster kingdoms of magic, and attack them with all our might.

After all, Deus Vult.

******

Subject: Female human, age 33. Knight gone missing ten years ago, name Christina Valdez de Silva. Subject physically in top shape, well maintained but bears mild scarring - apparently due to whipping - on her back and her neck where a chafing iron collar must have been attacked. Psychological state is healthy, however subject wants to be disbanded and return to her family who gave her up for dead. Subject will be released after the interview.

Q: Accept our congratulations for your escape and sympathies for your ordeals. Can you tell us about them anyway?

A: Even carnal ones?

Q: All of them. We are sworn to secrecy. Even if you did the most unspeakable acts, we swear no one shall know them (Makes the sign of the Heavenly Seal) By Allfather I swear.

A: Very well. How do I begin?

Q: From beginning to the end.

A: Alright. Water? (Drinks) We were routing monstergirl slavers on the outskirts of Ciudad Grenada. After the Kingdom reconquered my lands in a glorious Reconquista, it was a child's play to rout all slavers and raze their wretched towns. With Grenada fallen to our grasp, and all monster residents sent south to their foul Kingdom, my company was making short work of rag-tag bandits, orcs and dark elves. Orc girls we either let go or killed when they attacked peasants. Dark Elves...(clenches her teeth) Whores. Sluts. Slavers. Rapists. Cunt-mouthed, lily-livere-

Q: Please calm, miss. Take a draught of serenity potion if needed.

A: (Drinks and sighs.) I'm sorry.

Q: You were under captivity for years. It's understandable. I assume it's the dark elves that captured you?

A: Si . The sluts had sprung a trap. Even so, we deflected their shots, knocked out the most of them; even killed some. My Toledo steel armor held, and I beat down the lot of them with my sword, with my fist, with my kicks... One last bitch had gotten away on a horse, with a captive peasant girl screaming for her life tied on her back. I had to rescue her. So... I kicked my horse to a gallop, and cornered her at the riverside near a tree. (sighs, and sobs)

Q: What happened?

A: A trap killed my horse, and flung me to the ground. I rolled up, and ran towards the dark elf bitch calmly waiting with the peasant girl in her arms with a dagger to her throat...(voice slow and shaky) She said "one more step, and I slit your damsel from ear to ear. Now drop your sword."

...

I said "No." and advanced on her, blade raised. "If you kill her, I will drag you back to Grenada where they will burn you alive for that." It didn't relent her. "Soon my mounted sisters will arrive on a boat to take me back south. Can you outrun them?" I thought about it for a minute. "I can dash to the horse and ride away with you on my back." This nearly stopped her. I was desperate for time, so I offered myself in return. "Take me instead. Put her on the only horse and make her ride home."

Q: Oh? Ah, this confirms the reports of the peasant girl's tale! This will put you up for an award, miss, if not for sainthood.

A: (Laughs) What good will it do? The things they did to me...(shudders)

Q: Please tell every detail.

A: Si. Grinning, the bitch put the girl on the horse and slapped it. Soon the poor lass was riding for her life back to Grenada. And not a moment too soon as a fast boat appeared coming. She had this shit-eating grin in her face. "Drop your weapons, knight-dame." I still remember her predatory smile. So I did.(Licks lips)

"Off with the armor." When I refused, she flashed her scimitar to my throat. So it was to strip or die. (sighs) When I was in my thin clothes, she had whistled. "You are built like a brickhouse, woman. I think I got myself a bargain instead of the flimsy peasant girl. Take off everything." I said I wanted at least my honor intact.

Q: I take it she refused.

A: And laughed. "You gave up. That's honor? You are now my property, woman." And she leapt forward and cut my clothes faster than I could blink. It was horrible being naked and shivering in front of a -now disembarked- ship full of grinning dark elf women. Each laughed and joked as they appraised me like a slab of meat, hands slapping my thighs, my behind...my chest. "Give her an oar. Whip her if she slows down." So I was roughly pulled, and made to sit in their ships as the monstergirls looted the nearby burning homes and shops. Then they sailed off with their loot, and me naked and guarded by my foul captor. I had to pull oars as well.

Q: Then what happened?(Gives potion of remembering disguised as water)

A: Well...(gulps) God, I shouldn't remember , it was so humiliating...I was pulled out, given a potion of stamina, and my hands were tied behind my back, still naked, and I was pulled with a leash around my neck as monstergirls cheered and...*sob* pinched me when I was pulled by them. There were human servants who looked away and just scurried working. *sob*

She led me in this humiliating way, even stopping me and pointing at my body, exclaiming her catch like a fish...*spits and swears* If I ever catch her...I swear, I will...kill her slowly...*sighs*

Q: Sorry to hear. What then?

A: I was led to a palace. Every monstergirl tending to it looking at me hungrily. "I hope you choke on my bones..." is the only thing I could stammer when I saw a massive ogre girl with a cleaver come near me. My captor laughed and swatted me on the ass "We don't eat women...well not that way." Decadent whore. As the cook just shrugged and carried a pig back to the kitchens, I was poked and prodded until we came in sight of the Bitch Queen...

Q: Khalifa...

A: Her. Her Lowliness,*grumbles* in all her dark-elf glory after usurping the Magreb kingdom of men, still dressed like a fucking empress, just chewed her fingernail and smirked. I remember it like yesterday. "What gift have your brought me, Viera?" She spoke. "Kneel." My captor snapped her fingers, pointing down.

Q: And you?

A: Nearly headbutted her, managing only a weak spit before she slapped me and pulled me down to the carpeted floor. Whiplashes without pause...*shudders* I felt like I was burning...Then she repeated: "Kneel, bitch, and kiss her Majesty's toes. Maybe then we may keep you as a palace concubine." I told her to suck a floppy chumbo el burro, pardon my language. I lost it. Said I'd rather die. And they thought about executing me here and then. The royal executioner, an ogre girl 8 feet long with an axe as big as herself was waiting downstairs. I closed my eyes and waited for my death...then...

Q: Then?

A: Khalifa laughed, stopping my captor. "This one has spirit. Send her to the arena. If she wants to die for her God, let it be entertaining for us. Everyone wins! Right?" She opened her hands, even stroking my shoulders and muscles...*looks down* "Right?" Somehow I blurted that I was cold and wanted clothes. Surprisingly, she accepted "Let her dress whatever she wants, feed her and bathe. Let's see if she changes her mind after seeing the arena." So I was taken to a nice large Magreb bath, given a nice uniform, an admittedly fine meal, and taken to a slave barracks. My captor...the sadistic bitch made every moment of it a torment though. Bathed me herself. Commented on my body in most lewd ways...*sob* forcibly shaved my entire body...head, legs,womanhood and armpits...dressed me forcibly...fed me by hand, and made me suck her finger after dipping it in sauce. *sighs* I wanted to die from shame.

Q: And the arena?

A: I had three days to make up my mind. Kiss Khalifa's feet and be palace property, a gift of Viera to the Khalifa. Defy, and fight to death in the Arena. I still had my honor, I insisted. Viera called me an idiot and said I'd die miserably on the sand. Then added that she was sad for me to throw my life away. I told her that it was my choice, one way or another I was dead, but I had saved one innocent's life from the likes of her. She looked at me with something of an admiration, nodded and left.

Q: So I take it you fought?

A: Yup. Before the tournaments, I was taken in leather armor in front of Khalifa. She said "It's sad that you are throwing your life away. Kiss my feet, and I will take good care of you." With a lick of her lips. All I could do was to hold my head high. She shrugged, and I was dragged out of the palace, into the Arena.

Q: What did they make you fight?

A: Summoned monsters. Slaves are a waste of life you see. After all, who would tend to the indolent sadistic bitches' gardens, fields and homes? *spits*

Q: But there was a slave, you...?

A: One warrior slave at a time, though sometimes monstergirls volunteered to show off. If I did fight monstergirls, the fight was made with blunted, non lethal weapons.

Q: For how long did you fight?

À: Until I dropped. I counted four hours until I fainted. The bitches gave me an armor that barely covered me, with a leather thong underneath. Still I fought, luckily they gave me my Toledo-steel blade. So I cut skeletons, zombies, countless weird monsters, imps, quasits, et cetera. When I ran through my last foe, some large demon, they clapped and threw roses even as I fainted from thirst and fatigue.

Q: So? You were freed?

A: I wish. Suddenly, I was "the Spaniard" Viera's trophy slave gladiatrix. I woke up at an infirmary with the bitch's eyes gleaming as if she found a treasure. I knew I was fucked. Chingada .

Q: How was her attitude?

A: Changed. Said she would take good care of her investment and nearly made a fortune. She offered me my freedom on the spot if I'd submit to the monster transformation and fight one more time pro bono for her. Said I'd make a mighty minotaur woman at least.

Q: And you...?

A: I recited prayers from the Allfather about not to consort with the monster. She laughed and left.

Q: Oh. And how was life then?

A: I was put to a strict diet and training. Worst was the bathing. Viera insisted she'd watch my every moment with a smile. When I told her I don't swing that way her laughter rang across the bath. "Everyone swings that way." Still, I became strong . Soon I could fight for eight hours and once defeated a Balor. Yes, the one with the ape-like legs and canine head, with the black rod. They cheered like mad.

Q: So you just fought for their amusement?

A: Almost. I was taken to the Khalifa, who clapped with delight. "Become one of us." She said "And you will be Viera's equal, no, superior. I will grant you land and fame as we raid the human's cities."

Q: Your refusal?(gives another potion of remembrance)

A: (drinks) I breathed in, gently, and asked to speak freely. When she nodded , I spoke "My duty was to protect the weak, the meek and the defenseless. I fought for your amusement, and I will do so if it pleases you and keeps you from raiding out of sheer boredom. I am martyring myself here, with no requests of rewards. Kill me if it will amuse you, but I would rather die than raiding my kin. You are NO QUEEN OF MINE, AND WILL NEVER BE KIN OF MINE!"

Q: Their reaction?

A: Silence. Viera's eyes bulged, and she almost killed me on the spot, were it not for Khalifa. She raised her hand. Chuckled. Then she kept on. "I yield. You are unbreakable. Bring her to my chambers, and pay Viera...say...500 platinum pieces"

Q: What did she do to you?

A: *gulps. Eyes tear*

Q: Torture? Rape?

A: Sort of. I...So I was cuffed and dragged to the most decadent, opulent bedroom this side of the Sea. She stood on the balcony, overlooking a series of warships. Without turning her head, the dark elf queen-bitch spoke "I will give the order to pillage Grenada this evening. They will bring in slave humans by the thousands. And kill many more."

When I nearly charged her, intending to drop her from the balcony with me if needed, she continued. "Of course, I can delay that. Maybe indefinitely. You see, I am bored." She grinned. "Amuse me, and I might not..." She yawned mockingly. So...

Q: So?

A: I did what I had to do. I slept with her. Please do not ask for the details. Because...

Q: Too shameful?

A: No...she was ...great. I confess: I had married a man but...this...she knew every nerve, every expected response. And she owned a series of strange torture devices. Hours later I was a half consumed wreck on the bed. Worse was her comments. "This was the best time of my life." "I didn't know Castillano knights were whores of the highest grade" "You should have been a high-class escort." I begged her to stop humiliating me. She refused. "I will use you. Like a whore, then a pain doll. Only when you are boring me I will sell you off. So, you do swing that way. You just didn't realize it."

Q: God, I am sorry...(tries to comfort the traumatized woman)

A: (shrugs) too late now. At least I gave you the time to gather your navy for the victory at Lepanta. Right?

Q: Yes. It will be noted...maybe not noted...Can you proceed?

A: Aye. So, my worst time started. It was a sin in every way. I lay with a woman, did things and sexual practices I shouldn't...was tortured and teased in every way. My...nipples are pierced. Belly...pierced...the top of my womanhood, the small...love button...pierced. *sobs* she would cut my back and buttocks and whip them and heal them. She would call a medusa, make me look in her eyes and make a sculpture copy in many lewd shapes. *starts to cry* Then she discarded me after I refused the monster ritual one last time and spat at her. Then I was dragged out and put to an auction in the nude...My torment was not over.

Q: I'm sorry. Would you like a potion of clear mind? Mirth?

A: (refuses) It's alright. I was tied to a pole and was described : "Fallen knight from the North, fought in the arena, has the might of a hundred men, blabla..." Monster females of every shape and age bid on me. So, in the end, some strange monstergirl bought me. She was like an ant from the waist down. Carapace, legs and all...and carried miner's equipment.

Q: So...mines?

A: Si. At least she was a bit decent. Gave me clothes and chatted me gently with an arm locked on mine. She would take me north to a silver mine near Grenadan coast, and would maybe free me, say, in 10 years if I worked hard. I sighed. Better than nothing, plus chance to be freed if some coastal raider attacks the mine, right?

Q: Can you tell me where it could have been?

A: (Gives a series of landmarks that pinpointed the location) That helped?

Q: It did. Please go on.

A: So, it was a hard, but fair life under her. Ant girls are strange. They don't usually serve the Monster Kings but work tirelessly for their own purposes. This one was mining silver for currency. I was uncuffed and made enter an underground dormitory. I nearly broke down and begged her for some sleep and a day off. It was a long time since I had slept. And you know what she did?

Q: What?

A: "What is sleep?"___( o3o)

Q: W...wha...

A: They don't sleep. I nearly died begging, saying we die if we don't sleep. Luckily a dark elf overseer came by and explained. When the ant girl gave me a day off...Allfather I slept for a whole day.

Q: How did the others react? Evoked jealousy?

A: No. It was different, strange. I heard of horrible tales but... it was tolerable.

Q: How so?

A: I panicked when I saw a dark elf approaching me during sleep. All my memories surfaced and...well I nearly broke her neck were it not for others telling me what the hell I was doing, denying free massage.

Q: Massage?

A: Well, we were a dorm full of women and monstergirl slaves. And at night it seems , some new "motivation" effort by the monster mine owners, the slaves were oiled and massaged, especially their sore limbs. It brought master and slave together, gave relaxation, incentives, yadda yadda... Mierda.

Q: Why, mierda?

A: *makes a sign of confession* I kinda... loved it. Soon I was laboring with gusto every day , waiting for the warm oil to seep on my sore bum, arms and legs as my overseer commented on my muscles and value. She even gave me health tips and some late night company to soothe me and listen to my worries.

Q: The what?

A: It broke me down in a way, maybe it started with the food and drink. To my own surprise, I was marching in underwear with a pickaxe and hewing down the deepest seams of silver and gold. Even dwarf girl slaves were impressed. Next month I had my own bed in an isolated corner and two masseuses who relaxed my limbs to jelly every night...and did more.