Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hovering over him, I allowed him to pleasure me a little longer. But I was in charge now, and I wanted to make him cum. On my knees, I moved down until I was at his waist, and I pulled him up to me. I was dripping--I wanted him inside me so bad. In one slick move, my mouth covered his and my aching puss slid nicely over his cock. I nearly came from the intensity. It took all the strength in my body to hold off my own orgasm as I worked on his. Pulling us into a seated position, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. We were locked in a sexy knot as we rocked in slow rhythm, completely tangled up in each other. Harder and harder we pushed. The moans escaping from my mouth grew louder the closer I got to orgasm, and I could tell he was nearly there too, as his own groans were hurried. Sweet, hot intense white light filled my brain as it came on. Every muscle in my ass and puss rang out in astounding throbs and, finally, I came. Wave after wave washed over me. I called out his name over and over. He came as I did. Intensely, he held on to my body as I felt him empty his load inside me. He shuttered and shook, holding me so tightly. We remained in that position for a quite a while as our bodies enjoyed what was left of their strength and energy.

"I think I have proven that I have more energy than you." I said, softly breaking the silence. He was stroking my hair so nicely.

"How do you figure? You think we are done?" He has such a playfully charming voice.

"For now we are. We have to leave here in a couple hours." Neither one of us wanted to this to end, but it needed to, the room was only booked for one night. "And any way, the tally proves that I have more energy and drive than you."

"Tally? You were keeping score?" his mock surprise was cute.

"Of course I was. I came after the shower, in the tub and just now, that makes it 3 for me and 2 for you," I said, proudly.

"Hmmmm......." He put his finger to his mouth as if coming up with an evil scheme. "if it's competition you want, it is competition you shall have my lady." He had the most devious smirk. "Let's say, you and me... next weekend, same place. The person who makes the other cum the most wins."

"I like that idea. I have it in the bag. What is the prize?" I said, but knew I was in trouble because he could nearly make me cum just by looking at me.

"The loser has to take the winner on an actual date, to the place of their choice." He still looked devious. "You'd better start saving, because I like really expensive steak!"

When I left the inn that afternoon, I went strait to the bookstore. I bought a copy of the Kama Sutra and several books on techniques to drive a man wild. There was no way I was going to let him win.

12