Insatiable at Work Ch. 01: Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes, "I can't believe it!"

"In the heat of sex, he even said he wanted you to fuck both of us. I still don't know what he meant by that, but I want you to know. You should know everything, before you commit helping us."

"Oh, don't worry about it...I can handle that...I will do it."

She grabbed me and hugged me, "Thank you...you just made me so happy. I can't wait to tell Bryan. He'll be happy, too"

__________________________________________________

Part 2

So the day came and we met at their house...I could tell they were both excited by my presence and what lay ahead. Bryan and I, both, started things with a couple beers and Tara had a glass of wine. I sort of pulled Bryan aside and just talked. I felt like a father giving his son a sex-talk. I started things out with "You need to make love and satisfy each other."

"Approach it like you're in the middle of a porn movie"...probably not what a father would cite as an example, but it's worked for me. "Think back to some of the very best porn scenes and do them to each other. Do that and practice...lots of practice," I smiled.

He smiled with a big grin. I was quick to note that practicing sex is the best part for me, too.

"You need to put more effort into foreplay! That's all there is to it. Foreplay...get her hot...eat her pussy. It's important to communicate on all levels...listen to her...do as she says and follow her lead. Tara is vocal; she'll tell you what she need."

"Lastly, Bryan, don't stop until she cums; and while we're here, let's discuss timing...your timing. Guys your age...mid-twenties, seldom have trouble with sex, unless it's getting enough or timing. Am I right?"

"Yea, I know, I get so turned on that I can't stop...I usually cum too soon. I need to hold it and cum with her. We have discussed this, at great length. I have been working on it and I've found that I can stay hard after my orgasm"

"As long as I keep pumping her or stroking it."

"That's good but you have to practice holding it off. Shut it down by pulling out and squeezing your cock tightly...shake it off. You absolutely can't cum till she does. When you start to get close, do other things...kiss her...suck her...work her breasts over. Refocus your attention away from your cock."

"Bryan, take her...kiss her...shower her with kisses...rub her body...she's hot...let her know it!"

At this point in our conversation, Tara appeared with a couple beers. She smiled and said, "I will give these to you, if you promise to satisfy me. I want you boys to work for them."

"I could be wrong, but I think she wants to be satisfied...she wants you to fuck her! Dude, you need to get some clothes off. She is beautiful, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is," as he ripped his clothes off...never seen anyone undress that fast...probably never will.

I began my coaching, "Remember, do all the foreplay you see in movies. Rub her breasts...suck on them as you undress her." He slowly worked her clothes off, kissing and sucking at her neck and breasts.

Once naked, I conveniently stepped in, "Here... Let me start things off." I poured a tiny stream of beer over her and we watched it foam down over her breasts. "Lick her this way...tease her nipples. "Laughing, I motioned for him to dig in..."She's got two! Dude, belly up to the breast!"

After working her breasts, I took a big gulp of the beer and poured a little over her tight little puss. "Look at that!" I took my finger and worked some into her! I pulled it out and waved it under his nose. "Doesn't that smell incredible?" He sucked my finger clean.

While demonstrating some basics, I explained "Lick her pussy lips and trace her pussy with your tongue...shove it in her and fuck her. Use your tongue." Tara just moaned her way through the whole primer...she had it pretty easy. "Spread her lips and lick that little clit...its bright pink and ready for you."

Bryan, looking very anxious at this point; I said, "Go for it!"

He traded places with me, while I dropped my pants, sat back and stroked over my two students. They both smiled at each other and then went at it. She arranged herself and tilted his head so that it fit perfectly between her thighs. Rolling her hips forward, she placed his hungry tongue up against her swollen, pulsing clit.

After just a few minutes, Tara started to let him know, "Oh, that feels good! Bryan, you are amazing! Keep it up, sweetie."

Bryan was so happy to hear her say that...he grinned at me.

I reinforced it further, "Keep it up, buddy! She likes it!"

A little apprehensive about my role and the boundaries...I continued to stroke while caught their attention, I swayed my cock over her and pointed towards her mouth and asked, "Would you guys mind? I need some, too."

Bryan declared, "Man, you're part of the threesome...let's fuck her together. Get in there!"

Tara was quick to point out that she would love another cock, "The more the merrier!"

I shoved the tip of my cock into her mouth...she gradually took it deeper and deeper, as I stroked into her. She was getting serviced by two cocks and enjoying every moment.

Her shaking body and the moistness on his tongue were tell-tale signs that she was getting what she sorely needed. Warm liquid was starting to flow from her like Bryan had never seen before...he knew he was doing good. She sort of helped him find that perfect spot, the perfect pace, and she began to rock gently and grind her pussy into his mouth.

We worked her over and she was in heaven, moaning and groaning. She finally started to buck and shake as the pressure built between her legs. She was going to cum with two men, two hot men, servicing her, Bryan working her clit and I was fucking her face. Her trembling thighs squeezed against his head and she began to stiffen, her joints, tense and ready for the explosion that was to come.

I could sense the orgasm building within her; so, I pulled my cock from her mouth to unleash the moans and her breathless direction, "Fuck me with your tongue...that's it...drive it deep in meeeeee!" She enjoyed an incredible, long climax with her fiancée at the helm.

As she relaxed her grip, Bryan stood with juices dripping down his face. He realized that he loved that salty, musky flavor, unique to girl juice. "Bryan, stroke over her...enjoy the last of her orgasm...she's so fucking hot."

Tara lay there exhausted, coming down from her orgasm. "Oh fuck, Bryan...Rob that was an incredible!"

"You guys need to satisfy me more often! Anytime you mention a threesome, Honey, I'm there!"

We also wanted more; and she was more than willing to give herself to both of us. Just getting off to a good start, we both stroked over her gorgeous body, limp and spent from her orgasm. Mesmerized, we gazed at her... creamy skin, dusted with cute, little freckles...incredible full breasts...they were so upright and perky...a moist pussy that drooled a little strand of girl jizz. God, she was amazing!

Bryan, shook himself loose from the extended admiration of her body and surprised us by taking my cock in his hand and stroking for me. He looked into my eyes, "Can I help you with this? I want to suck it."

"Go for it; I want you to take it."

Tara added, "Go ahead Honey, I want to see you take him...we talked about it"

Tentative, he swirled his tongue over it and softly licked and nibbled at the head.

I moaned as his tongue encircled the shaft, "That's it, god that's hot, suck it for me, Bryan."

He dropped to his knees, opened his mouth wide and tried to get as much as he could. He felt every ridge, every vein as he took the cock into his mouth. Tara saw what was happening and smiled at me. She was right! Her fiancée has a man-crush on her lover...this was too good to be true. I began to slowly and softly fuck his mouth...he moaned when he could feel my hips move into him. He focused on the feeling of the hard flesh in his mouth...it felt strange, hot, pulsing...amazing. He took hold of the base and gently stroked it, meeting the strokes of his bobbing mouth. He tasted something salty on his tongue. A hot, gooey pre-cum, it had a sweetness that he found to be damned good.

Tara sat back for a moment to take it in and she began to rub her clit. She stuck her fingers deep inside to wet them. I thought she was going to add the wetness to her clit, the apparent task, at hand. Wrong...she reached up to offer me some. She squealed as I licked her fingers dry.

He looked over at Tara, who was watching intently. Her fingers were buried deep inside her juicy slit, as she watched him give his first blowjob. She started masturbating in a theatrical manner with her legs spread really wide and moaning...she went on to verbalize how she was turned-on by his blowjob skills. "Honey, I love watching you take him deep...we can say we shared a cock, now! I love having that big cock in my mouth, too. It's warm; it fills your mouth. You have to strain to take it...that salty precum mixes with your spit...it tastes so amazing."

"You like it don't you? Mmmm, take it deep...let him fuck you with it."

Then she directed me, "Rob, fuck my man's face...I love to watch. Fuck him harder...he wants to feel it in his throat, just like I do. Fuck him, like you fucked me. We are going to share that cock...both sucking you at the same time."

Tara, sidetracked by the sight of Bryan's hardon slapping up against his belly, "Honey, I see your cock is ready for me. I want your cock, now!" She moved herself to pleasure him and she started to suck him wildly, plunging it deep into her throat and devouring its length. Bryan echoed her with an incredible focus on my cock. She took him deeper and he took me deeper; they both started to work their charges with a frantic pace.

"Bryan keep it up, buddy...it feels good."

Though, all this action was short-lived because Tara yearned to be fucked; she started to beg us for a cock. I wanted it to continue...really wanted to drop a load, but I reminded myself that I was here as a teacher...it's not about me. So, I pulled out of her husband and straddled her so I could help...and observe...of course. I could really get used to this sex/teaching gig.

Anyway, I pulled her knees back to spread her legs. He spread her pussy open and rubbed her clit with a few strokes of his cock. "Bryan...you're all lubed up; keep stroking your cock over her clit, just like this"...I helped guide his cock into the niche created between her lips. He soon picked up a rhythm that she was more than satisfied with, but I grabbed his cock and stabbed at her clit, circling it with the tip. I pulled back her little hood to expose the pinkness and rubbed her some more. I could feel his warm cock pulsating in my hand and knew that I wouldn't mind having some of that...maybe tonight...maybe in the future?

I relinquished control of his cock and let him take over, again. He inched it into her with a chorus of moans, while I sat back to enjoy what was unfolding. My strokes and their performance was getting me closer and closer. Fuck, I needed to cum.

Bryan began fucking her and she was rubbing out a nice rhythm. She couldn't help but let her mind wonder...she was amazed at how good things were between the three of us. She thought what we were all thinking...the threesome thing was where it was at! We need to do this more often. Bryan picked up the pace and started to pound it with long strokes.

I was so turned on by watching Tara take a hard-fucking; her body recoiled each time, he stroked into her. It was amazing to watch. Again, we really need to do this more often. I wasn't far off and Bryan looked like he was ready to explode! He was going to finish her off and then let it go, exactly as we discussed.

"Honey, I'm about ready to shoot...I'll spray it all over you...cover you!"

She responded with the telltale breathless, broken sentences, "Honey, fuck me harrddd...you're gonna make me...again...cum again! I want to cum with my boys...shoot on me!

She shook with another orgasm, "I need your cummmm...please!"

First Bryan...he pulled out of her shaking body and covered it with hot juice. He showered her belly and tits with a perfect load. In sync, with my threesome buddies, I followed up with a few more big strands that splashed over her tits and neck. Exhausted, we both watched her scoop a swath through the shiny mix on her breasts. To avoid losing any, she quickly shoved the coated fingers deep into her mouth. She held them there to smell and savor the warmth from her two boys. She couldn't be more satisfied.

We collapsed on the bed, next to her. In unison and out-of-breath, Bryan and I, both, looked at Tara and declared, "Fuck! We need to do this again!"

__________________________________________________

Part 3

Shortly after they got married and got back from the honeymoon, I stopped in for a beer to find Bryan home alone. We were talking about how cool the wedding was and he was sharing, with me, some of the photos. They went on a cruise and had a great time; the pictures were incredible. Bryan had taken a lot of Tara, of course, on the beaches and at a Botanical Garden. She loved it.

As we flipped through, I said, "God, Tara is gorgeous, isn't she?"

"Yea, she is hot! Look at that smile. You know, I just left you a message...you can ignore it now since you're here, in person. Even better!"

"I know the wedding soaked up a lot of time and energy...and money," he joked. Tara & I want you to know how important you are to us. Especially for all that you have done for us."

Smiling at me, Bryan went on to awkwardly say, "Umm, I was wondering if you'd be interested in stroking with me, sometime. I'd really like to help you, again...been thinking about it since that first threesome."

"You don't have to ask me twice." I dropped my pants and placed his hand over my cock; it was straining to push through the underwear. "You finish the job, Bryan...undress me. It's yours!" He grinned big and began to rub and stroke it though the fabric. Popping out over the top of the underwear, he began to lick and suck on the tip. He turned his head sideways to run his lips over the exposed length.

He grabbed the underwear and quickly pulled them down to my ankles. Dropping down to his knees, he took it and covered the entire length with his tongue, licking one side then the other.

Popping the head, in and out, of his mouth, sucking hard each time his lips slid back over to capture it. His tongue worked in unison with his mouth to earn moaning praises from me.

"Mmmm...Dude, that feels so good...keep it up. That's perfect"

Suddenly, he sat back to admire it. Almost spellbound, he leaned in and grabbed it and held it firmly with both hands. He stroked and fondled it. He could feel blood pulsating through it. Fuck, he loved this cock; it was wonderful to hold...to suck...to stroke. He shoved it back in and rhythmically drove it into his throat...I enhanced his strokes by rolling my hips forward to meet him.

While he worked me, I wanted a little more. So, I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down on it. I held him there till I could hear gagging; then I'd let up a little. I repeated this over and over. Though he moaned as if he was ready for more, I didn't want to go too far so I asked, "Bryan, let me know if I am pushing too hard?"

He pulled off long enough to say, "No, keep it up...I love it this way. It's perfect."

I got to fuck him for a good long time before I could feel things starting to flow. I was past the point of stopping and getting very close. I had three days' of cum starting to rise up towards what I knew would be a strong release. Leaving the tip just inside his mouth, I pulled my cock out a few inches to make room for what was coming. Reaching orgasm, I pumped it full and he clamped his lips tight to prevent any from leaking...he wanted every last drop. I pulled out and watched him use his tongue to coat the inside of his mouth with cum, he spread it around and savored it. He seemed to love the taste and I found that very arousing...I intended to explore it further.

"Bryan let me do you, now...it's my turn and I've wanted a taste of you, too.

"Oh shit! Wait! I had something I wanted us to stroke with."

I thought...is he going to get a fleshlight...what now? He grabbed a remote and fussed with the TV. Eventually, it came up on the screen, "Here it is! It's Tara! We can stroke to a loop of Tara!"

He had compiled a file of her pics and he pulled it up on the TV. He had pictures of her body, covered in cum. He had close-ups of her pussy...her breasts..."Hey, that's my load on her face...that's my load...I remember that."

"So do I. Fuck that was incredible!"

"Those are really hot Bryan, but it's your turn. You lie back on the couch, enjoy your wife's pussy and let me take care of the stroking." I licked the little bead formed at the tip and took him into my mouth. I saturated it with spit and pulled back a little so I could stroke the shaft while sucking the tip. I licked and traced the contours of his swollen, pulsing head.

"Oh, Rob, that's what I need...do that...yea." I could feel him nudge my throat and push it deeper into me.

We began to work together, in unison, Bryan pumping his cock into me and I grabbed his ass to pull him towards me, setting up a rhythm. I could feel his heat on my lips.

His breathing and moans told me to take a pause and slow things a bit...he popped it out of my mouth and gave it a couple hard shakes. He rubbed it over my lips and I attempted to stroke it with my tongue, by wrapping it around its width. I began to stroke and fondle him and thought that I liked to hold his cock, too. I liked to feel it in my hands and between my lips.

"Yeah, Stroke the tip like that...that feels good!"

I worked my hand up & over the tip and began to focus my efforts right there, pumping him faster and faster.

As he got closer, I moved around to take it in my mouth. As he began to pump it into me, it didn't take long before he shot his load. I moaned and savored the warmth, resting on my tongue...I swallowed every drop.

We both had cum, but we were still horny as hell. Bryan said, "Tara isn't here but we can still jerk to her pictures. Here's some lube."

"Thanks man...I need this." as I pumped some over myself.

We had just leaned back to watch our slide show and stroke, when Tara came in "Hey guys, I like what I see in here...save some of that for me!"

Tara came over and gave him a peck, "Yummm that tastes like something or someone, special."

Bryan generated a guilty smile and licked his lips, "Its Rob's special sauce!" Then the young couple smiled at one another and Tara nodded in confirmation to Bryan. They both grinned and dropped to the edge of the couch, where they just looked up at me and smiled. She jumped in and grabbed the head in her mouth while he began to stroke it; they had decided to share my cock.

They worked it over together, both, taking turns, sucking and stroking. They devoured it! It was amazing to watch them work as a husband & wife, focused on satisfying me. Once I started to consider how hot that was, I was ready for another cumshot.

However, this time it would be shared and that was all I could handle. As they both stroked, my cock oozed out a big load that ran down its length and over their hands.

I came hard and pushed out a couple pulses to finish; and Bryan couldn't help himself anymore...he had to let loose...couldn't hold anymore.

He jumped up and pumped out a load over my cock, his cum mixing with mine.

Again they nodded at one another and proceeded to clean it up together. Sharing the shiny mix, they kissed and passed it from one another with their tongues. When their lips parted, tiny strands of jizz tethered the newlyweds over the swollen cock of their lover.