Insatiable at Work Ch. 01: Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought to myself...I want a picture of this...where's that damned phone? Oh well, how could a picture capture that amazing passion? Maybe we should try this again...hmmmm...I called Tina to tell her I was spending the night.

To this day, we all really enjoy our relationship and have had some incredible experiences together. They have told me repeatedly that I would always be a welcome in their bedroom, because I was the man that they claim saved their marriage. One memorable romp was right before they tied the knot. Tara had fantasized about being ravaged in her wedding dress. Of course, Bryan and I were more than willing to accommodate that fantasy, but that's another story for another time. Though, I will tell you that it spurred them to ask about my availability on the wedding night. I said, "Absolutely not! Considering how things have improved for the two of you." I joked and laughed, "You need to go out into the world and have sex on your own...lots of sex...lots of great sex." We all laughed and they decided I was right; they could do it and do it well!

All in all, it was a teaching-success story and a happy ending because they are still happily married; their relationship improved dramatically when the sex fell into place. Tara doesn't work for me anymore; she moved on, but we still keep in (close) touch, online and in the garden. Because our garden sex is so incredible, we still have a few after-hours meetings. And Bryan...he's fine with it all, as long as he gets an occasional invite and we continue to meet for what he calls TTN (Thunderdome Threesome Nights). Nobody can turn that down, at least not me.