Insecure Mom turns Horny at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom finished her breakfast and took her coffee with her. I made a mad scramble to clean up and get ready for out bike ride. I finished cleaning up and bolted upstairs to change. I changed into some loose basketball shorts and a tee shirt. I went to Mom's room and the door was cracked open. As I peeked in she was pulling her black stretch pants up and I saw the top of her ass for a split second. I could tell she had on a pink thong and tight pink tank top. She gave me another hard on as I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hey Mom, Ill be in the garage." Was all I could say. The picture of her perfect ass was stuck in my mind.

"OK honey, I'll be right there."

I went to the garage and checked our tires. Mom's were a little low and one of mine was flat. I pumped them up and then Mom walked in. My eyes widened at the sight of her sexy outfit.

"You look nice Mom, I hope none of my friends see you looking so hot!"

"You think I look hot? Thank you, you look great yourself young man."

"No seriously Mom you do look very hot. Way hotter than any High School chick!"

She blushed and thanked me again. We took off on our bikes and let the wind fly through our hair. I let her lead the way so I could stare at her ass without her knowing.

Her ass looked so sexy, I was in awe. The stretch pants were riding up her ass so much it was as if she was covered in shiny black paint. This was going to be a great day.

"Mom how far do you usually go?"

"I'm not exactly sure, but I usually go for about 45 minutes or so. Maybe about 5 miles."

"Well it's paid off you look like your in great shape."

"I have been able to go lot further than when I started this earlier in the summer."

We had a great time riding and complementing each other. I was falling for my Mom in a big way. Not only did I want to have wild insane sex all night with her, I was falling in love with her in a new way. I loved the way she insecure and shy at times. I loved the way she smelled and she had no idea I loved the taste of her nectar. I had to have her someday soon, I was never so attracted to anyone like this before. I don't know if was the naughty aspect of a sexual relationship with her or if I was just out of my mind. She seemed to be opening up and maybe starting to feel the same way about me. She had to be horny too, she claims to not of had sex in a year. Hell I was getting laid just a few weeks back, she was way over due.

We got home, put the bikes away and went towards the front door for a cold drink. I followed her and when she fiddled with the key I purposely bumped my cock into her ass.

"Oh, sorry Mom. You need help with that?"

"I got it."

She unlocked the door and we went to the kitchen for some water. She was perspiring a bit more than normal and the outfit clung to her sexy body. She opened the fridge and handed me a water. I sat down at the kitchen table and she came around and rubbed my hard shoulders. She worked my shoulders for about 5 minutes and began to talk.

"Daniel, you are tense. God your shoulders are hard."

"That feels great Mom, I needed that."

She was standing behind me and I spun around in my chair and kissed her abs before she finished. I startled her a bit and she jumped back. I could see her camel toe up close and it looked like it might be wet in there. I didn't take my eyes off her pussy for a

few seconds longer than a son normally would.

"Honey go get cleaned up, were going shopping."

"I'm fine Mom, I don't need anything."

"Well I do, I want you to help me pick out a new swimsuit. Do you have time to go to the mall with me?"

"Sure! I'd love to go. I've got all day."

I got up, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She hugged me back and I pressed my semi into her briefly and went to go take a shower. After a long shower I changed into some nice shorts and polo shirt. I also put on my gold chain and best watch. When I exited my room I called out to my Mom.

"In here honey." She called from her room.

I walked in to see her trying to zip up her red hot dress.

"Mom can I help you With that?'

Before she could reply I walked over to her and slowly, carefully zipped it up. She smelled great. Her perfume was intoxicating and her dress was very short and sexy.

"Thank you Daniel, wow you look nice."

"Thanks Mom, you look adorable!"

She blushed and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"Oh come on honey, I'm nothing special."

"No Mom, seriously you look amazing. Any guy would love you more than you know."

"Your too kind honey, I wish. Let's get going, you drive my car OK?"

"Alright."

That's not the only thing I wanted to drive. I wanted to drive my aching cock right up her pussy till she screamed like a wild woman.

When we got outside I opened her car door and helped her in. I closed her door and got in the drivers seat. I fired up the BMW and took off for the mall. Her red dress was showing a lot of thigh and looked way to hot for a mom.

"Once again Mom, you look smoking hot. I can't believe the sexy change in you. You've done a great job toning your body."

She grabbed my hand as we drove and thanked me again for the compliment. I was checking her legs out hoping to see the top of her panties but that never happened. I parked the car and we ventured in to the mall. We walked close together and I put my arm around her a few times briefly. She leaned into me when I did this and we acted like we were on a date or something. We walked past Victoria Secrets entrance and I looked in as we walked past. Mom noticed my glance and bumped her hip into mine, then I put my arm around her squeezed her hard.

"You could make a guy crazy with underwear like that."

"I never been in there, it's not my style."

"Ok but I think you'd love to see yourself wearing something that sexy with your new hot body. Where do you want to go?"

"One of the big stores, they have a large selection of swimsuits."

"OK, lead the way."

We went to Macys and hit up the swimsuits. There was all types of styles of swimwear. Hot bikini's and one piece swimsuits too. I just watched her looking through the assortment of swimsuits, admiring her looks. She grabbed a few one piece suits and said she'd be back in a few. I felt weird being in the woman's section alone but nobody seemed to care or notice me. I began to look at some of the bikinis and selected a few for her. I went back to the changing room area and there was no customer service lady around. I heard the sounds of someone changing in one of the stalls.

"Catherine, I called out."

"Yes Honey, what's up?"

"I think you should try these on to see if you like them."

I handed them over the stall door and she took them from my hand.

"These are bikinis, I can't wear these."

"Mom, please at least try on the pink one?"

She stepped out of the door and was wearing a black hot one piece. It looked much better than the one she wore at the beach. She twirled around shyly and I was pleasantly surprised. It showed a lot of ass, and looked hot.

"Wow Mom, very nice. You look like unbelievable!"

"You like this one?"

"Very much, looks way better than your old one."

"You think I should get this one honey?"

"For sure, go for it."

"Can you try on one of those bikinis I grabbed off the rack?"

"I'll try one on but don't expect me to model it for you."

"What ever Mom, don't be so shy."

"Sorry I just feel funny wearing a tiny little bikini in public."

"Just try one on and see what you think."

She smiled with a cute innocent look on her face and closed the door. I looked under the door to see the one piece hit the floor and she pulled up the tiny bikini bottoms. My heart was racing and I had to see her wear it for me. She must of gotten the top on and said she liked it.

"Can I see Mom, please?"

The door opened slowly and she stepped out in the pink bikini I picked out for her. I was in awe!

"Mom, that is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. OMG, you look adorable!"

She spun around showing me her hot fucking ass. She looked like a million bucks.

"Mom you have to get it, I'll even buy it for you."

"You like it that much?"

"Oh yeah, you look years younger I swear."

The back didn't cover much of her sexy buns and her nipples were hard. God she was too hot now. I had to make a move soon. She finished changing and purchased the new suits. We had lunch in the busy food court but I didn't see anyone but my Mom. She seemed to lighten up and was acting more flirty with me. Her confidence was definitely growing stronger by the minute. She tried to point out a few cute girls walking around the mall but I stopped her.

"Mom they are girls and I'm with a gorgeous woman, please don't try to pawn me off to some stupid immature bimbo. I love spending time with you and only you."

"Daniel, you sure have changed since graduation. I can't believe the words coming out of your mouth today."

"Well I never seen my Mom look so good. I've never seen you in a bikini either. It really is impressive."

"Thank you honey, you ready to go?"

"Sure, lets get out of here."

I walked her to the car holding her hand and bag of goodies. I opened the car door for her and placed her new stuff in the back seat. On the way home she let her skirt ride up a little more than before. I could see her pink panties now and I squeezed her hand hard. She held on tight and finally we got home. I gathered her stuff and we went inside.

"That was fun honey, did you enjoy the show?"

"Did I ever, I can't wait to go to the beach again. Which suit will you wear next time?"

"I'll never tell, you'll just have to wait. Daniel I want to run a few errands, I'll be back soon."

"Would you like me to drive you?"

"No honey, I won't be long. I just need to do a few things, see you in a while."

"OK Mom, I'm going to mow the lawn and do some chores around the house. Take your time."

"Thank you big man, I won't be long.

Off she went to do whatever. I got another wild idea, I went to her room and check her bra and panty size. 36 B bra and medium panties, that was all I needed. I looked at her panty drawer and it was full of plain, unflattering undergarments. I took off in my car to Victoria Secrets to purchase some sexy stuff for her. I was planning on buying some sexy stuff for her, then lay them on her bed before she got home. Then I would do the yardwork as I planned.

I was nervous as I walked into the mall to but sexy clothes for my hot mom. I walked into Victoria Secrets and tried to blend in. Then I saw my mom inside Victoria's checking out panties and bra's. My heart jumped and I got out of there before she saw me. I bolted home and started doing the yardwork like I promised. I worked fast and finished before she got back. Then I went up took a shower and shaved my self clean, cock and all. I put on some jeans and tank top and started vacuuming. She arrived while I was finishing up the house work.

"Oh Honey, you didn't have to do the house cleaning for me."

"No problem Catherine, I wanted to. Plus it gives us more time to hang out."

"I won't argue with that. I need to take a shower and to do some laundry before dinner. I have a big, big surprise for you tonight."

I knew what she was up too, or at least I think I did. I heard the shower going and ran up to her room. Her wet panties and bra were on the floor next to her sexy dress. Once again I sucked in the mild aroma of my mom's sweet pussy juice. It was intoxicating and intense to say the least. I think this was going to be our night. I noticed the Victoria Secrets bag on her dresser but I didn't want to spoil her surprise and see the contents. I went to my room with major wood. I had to release my load before I went crazy and attacked her in the shower. I started pounding my big thick rock hard cock with a fury. In no time I blasted a huge load into my shirt thinking of my Mom's panties in the car. I tossed my cum soaked shirt into my hamper and head down stairs before she finished her shower. What a relief, If we were going to have sex later, I didn't want to cum too fast.I really needed that release and knew in no I would be horny soon.

I put a bottle of my moms favorite wine in the fridge. Then I whipped up a big salad and got ready for my Mom's entrance. She was taking her time and I was lusting with anticipation. I sat down and flipped on the TV. It seemed like forever before she came downstairs to hang out. She had on tight white stretch pants and a white workout top. I had never seen her wearing white stretch pants before, they had to be new. They clung so tight to her camel toe and ass.

"Wow Mom, all that exercise has really paid off. You look incredible!"

"You like my new outfit? It seems a little too revealing."

"Maybe out in public but it's nice to see you looking so hot. Can I touch the fabric?"

"Uh sure, I guess so." She said nervously.

I stood up and pulled her down on my lap. She sat on my hard on and kind of smiled at me. I started to feel the sides of her ass through the slick material.

"This fabric feels so nice, does it feel good on your body Mom?"

"It does Daniel, it feels amazing like you!"

"Oh Mom, if you only knew."

"Knew what?"

"How much I love you, how much I really love you!" I put my hand on the side of her breast and started to massage her through the thin material.

"I love you to son, your so good to your mom."

"You have no idea Mom how hot you make me."

"I'm getting the idea now."

I moved my hand down to her thigh and massaged right below her pussy. I planted a kiss on her lips and she kissed me back. We started to make out slowly and gently at first. Then she pulled back and tried to get off my lap. I was bummed at first till she put her hand on my raging hard cock as she got up.

"Daniel, don't spoil my surprise. I have more to show you. I'll be down in a few minutes."

She got up and went back upstairs. I couldn't take anymore teasing. I went up to her room and opened the door. She stood there in the sexiest bright blue bra and thong it.

"OMG Mom, you are sexiest woman I've ever seen." It was the most erotic thing my eyes ever saw in my life.

I walked up to her and pulled her in close, grinding my rock hard cock into her thong. We began to kiss again, this time with a lot more passion. My hands went down to grab her sexy ass, it was out of this world.

"Honey I don't know if we should keep this up."

I didn't respond, I just continued to maker out with her ignoring her remarks. She let go of her inhibitions at this point and started trembling. She grinded me back and kissed me harder. I pulled her back with me and fell on the bed with her on top. I undid her bra and tossed it aside. She kept hugging me but I wanted to see her breasts for the first time. I pushed her back and marveled at her perfect sexy tits. Her camel toe was resting on my cock. I pushed my jeans down as fast as I could and now we were down to our underwear. We grinded more and then I rolled her on her back. I put my hand on her thong and felt the heat and wetness escaping from her pussy. This was hotter than I imagined.

"Mom, I need you so bad. Your driving me crazy with lust."

"Daniel, I couldn't stop now if I wanted to. I've been wanting you for weeks now too. I just wanted to make sure it was for real. Real love not raunchy sex."

"Don't worry Mom, I'm your man now and forever."

"OH son, I love you more than you know."

I reached for her thong and very slowly pulled it down her legs. Her pussy lips were open and wet as hell. She pushed my underwear down and my cock sprang free. I quickly put my cock on her tiny slit and worked her cunt juices onto my pole. I slowly slid up and down, relishing her moans and wetness. She started getting louder and breathing hard. I pushed her legs up in the air giving me full access to her treasure. I began to lick around her shaved cunt, teasing her making her beg for me to lick her pussy. I gave in and began to eat her slowly at first. Licking up and down her slit and tasting her fresh love juice for the first time.

"OMG Daniel you are making me so hot, don't' stop. Please don't stop."

I was eating her like a man possessed. Her taste made me insane with lust. I began to hum a little as I ate her and she lost it. She came in my face, her sweet cum was intense.

She pushed me back but I had other plans.

"Mom are you ready to give me all your love forever?"

"Oh yes son, Yes! Take me to heaven please!"

I let her legs drop to the bed and lined up my cock to her love canal. She was very tight, like a teen girl. I got the head of my cock in and she shrieked with joy.

"Oh Honey, Oh Honey, Oh Honey you are so fucking great!"

I began to push in more and more. It took a while for her to adjust to my size and she enjoyed every inch to the max. Finally I was all the way inside her sexy little pussy. I tried to concentrate to give her best loving I could. She was sweating and out of control. I began to take her more and more. Faster and faster. She was beating her hand into the bed and coming like crazy. I kept pounding her relentlessly with my huge cock. I wanted to satisfy her every need sexually so she this wouldn't be a one time thing. She was now rolling in orgasms after 10 minutes of this and I couldn't last much longer.

I started pounding her as fast as I could, her screaming was intense. I soon flooded her cunt with all the cum in my body. I kept going till I emptied my balls in her. I was dripping sweat on her chest and fell down on top of her. My cock slid out her tight wet cunt and we kissed like horny teenagers. Laughing giggling and cuddling.

"Mom you are amazing, that was the best sex of my life! I knew it would be wild and crazy, but it was even more intense than I imagined."

"Oh Honey I love you so much. I want you like no other before. This can't be a one time thing. You really brought me out of my shell today. That was the best sex of my life, nobody has ever given me multiple orgasms before."

"Mom, I was hoping you'd say that. I want to be yours forever. I never want this day to end."

We kissed and played with each others bodies all night. We were on our honeymoon and we tried all kinds of sex positions. She loved to dress up for me and tease the hell out of me everyday. We had sex in every room in the house. We always slept in her bed and nobody could stop the passionate love we created. I basically became her lover and her mine. I never wanted anybody but my Mom again, she became one horny girl.

Life did get better, thanks to my new sexy Mom!

12