Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

"And spurt over me as I am being fucked; come up close to me and silently let fly. My husband fucking me as you cover me in all that cum."

She was playing with herself again, getting worked up on their conversation.

"You couldn't stop me without giving the game away! I might even risk touching."

Zoe shook her head.

"But," said Gary, "would you like that, a shower of cum?"

"Might do."

"What about more than one man. You fucking and there's a whole team of men, cock after cock, all primed and ready. Do you want to feel the cum falling, dropping on your skin. Do you want to just watch them wanking or do you want to help - yes, one in each hand or do you want to suck - feel a smooth head slipping between your lips?"

Even Gary was wanking as he spoke, trying to raise a stand again. Zoe's fingers were moving at speed. "Keep talking, keep talking dirty."

"And all the while Tom's cock is sliding within you. You've got a cock in each hand, one in your mouth but it's not enough - there's another hole to fill."

"No, I don't like that."

"It's not a matter of liking. These men are all bigger than you, it's what they want not what you want - and one of them wants your bottom. He's kind, he's lubricating it with another's spilt cum, making it easy to penetrate. But his cock's still big; not too big because it's going in, really going in. You can protest all you like but there is already a cock in your mouth dripping salty cum, your hands are full of cock and the men are holding you down on Tom. It's going in, all the way; whoops, there goes another virginity! You've never felt so full and it's getting worse. Another man is trying to get in alongside Tom but he can't quite make it and instead comes right on your clit. Imagine the hot pulsing right there, one, two, three, four... hot pulse after hot pulse making your clit sticky with cum..."

"Gary I, oooh..."

Gary stopped talking and watched his friend orgasming for the second time. Such a beautiful sight and what a lovely rounded body she had, all shaking in a really pleasing way. It was a pity he couldn't make himself come again yet. He was only at best semi-hard.

There was a pause. "What a lot of nonsense you talk, Gary. But I liked the pictures you drew - as fantasy only."

Gary smiled. "Happy to oblige. Any time!"

"You look such a naughty mess like that, Gary. What would Zara say if she popped around now!"

Gary looked worried. "Not likely is it?"

"Not that I know of!"

After a time Gary got up, "Better get on with the garden. Thanks for the coffee."

"Well, thank you too for bringing the cream around... and such a nice little cream jug!"

"With the emphasis on the 'little' of course."

"There you go again. Dumpy little thing though, not going to be knocked over in a hurry! Squat, practical and just right for holding a lot of cream... perhaps we should get some strawberries!

"Zoe!"

"Well, would you if I did?"

"Wouldn't that be touching?"

"Probably. It was not a real question you know!"

Gary wandered back down the garden path. Did Zoe really fancy strawberries freshly garnished with his cum? He was not sure he did!

There was no one in the loke which was just as well given what was dripping down his chest and tummy! Gary set to work once more in his garden but with his cock at half mast. The image of Zoe and strawberries difficult to get out of his mind. Perhaps he should plant some? He began to work out where was a suitable sunny spot.

A week later, another call across the fence. Gary had been disappointed at the gap of a week. He had even sat in his shed in the meantime 'thinking.' He had asked her once during the week but she had said, "no, not today."

It was a funny old relationship, not that he was complaining; he was happy enough to watch Zoe masturbating any time. To do more would be good even if it was 'only hands.' Gary would be very happy to let his hands roam over her body and bring her off that way. Of course fucking Zoe for real would be better still but she was hardly going to allow that given her loyalty to Tom. But the idea of bending her over the worktop of her kitchen and penetrating her from behind whilst he pressed into that lovely soft bottom of hers got him hard very easily. It was really nice to feel his cock engorging as he worked in his garden and had his thoughts. What would it be like waking up in the same bed as Zoe and feeling her mounting him before he was really quite awake? What would it be like sharing a bath or shower with her - feeling his hands slippery with soap or shower gel on her skin?

Her call had brought him from his thoughts, "Gary - fancy a cup of coffee?"

His reply was immediate, "Yes please?"

"I'm fresh out of cream, could you bring some around; I had the last on my strawberries this morning." A giggle.

Gary was instantly very hard. The image of Zoe sitting at her breakfast table masturbating her husband and directing his cock to ejaculate all over her strawberries and then sitting and eating them one by one with relish was a real turn on. He imagined her dabbing her lips demurely with a napkin to remove any lingering traces of 'cream.' Would Tom stand staring in disbelief with his wilted cock still hanging from his suit trousers perhaps even dangling in the cereal bowl? "I'd like some more strawberries but I see we are out of cream. Could you ask Gary to pop around? He's sure to have some this early in the morning!"

"Are you coming?"

'Almost,' thought Gary. Would he really be able to ejaculate on Zoe's strawberries with Tom watching? Well that was certainly not going to happen but might Zoe be up to doing something like that without Tom? The trouble was the image of Zoe eating garnished strawberries (or raspberries for that matter!) was highly erotic - and would be great to masturbate to whilst she ate -- only, he would have to cum first to provide the 'cream'. What he would like to do was wank to her eating the strawberries but that was the wrong way around - he would need to provide the 'cream' first!

"Yes, be right round."

Once more Gary found himself peeping around his garden gate before stepping out naked and erect into the loke. He had been tempted to get dressed first; after all to be seen would be awful. How could he explain without potentially getting Zoe into difficulties? But getting dressed seemed to miss the point. Walking down Zoe's garden naked was the point - he liked doing that.

It was but a short few steps and Gary was safely in Zoe's garden and she was right there waiting for him with not a stitch on herself. She glanced down meaningfully, "does all this excite you that much?"

Gary shrugged, "Yes but I can't check on you without touching though I suppose," he exaggerated his peering, "those nipples of yours are, I think, standing and if I could just squeeze a little I could confirm..."

"No tweaking of nipples allowed, Gary, remember. Touching is only permitted in a medical emergency."

Gary remembered all right, remembered the touch of his hands on her thigh when she had fallen through the fence - he remembered that very soft thigh."

"Well, be careful you don't prick yourself on that rose bush. Who knows what attention I would need to give you then."

"I wasn't aware breast sucking was particularly good for stopping bleeding."

"An efficacious remedy for all sorts of minor cuts and abrasions. Indeed I can prescribe regular and immediate intercourse for all manner of aches and pains."

"Luckily I'm feeling just fine!"

Nonetheless it was more than pleasant to walk around Zoe's garden making the occasional suggestion even offering, as he was retired, to help her out with some gardening. She was happy to accept though commented that it might surprise some of her friends but she supposed she could brush it off with, "Oh he's very good, it is just he likes to be like that in the summer - my naked gardener - he's probably available for hire if you need some work done." Of course, giggled Zoe, "it might be a bit more difficult to explain if you were looking like you are now. I'm not sure saying, 'oh, that's just men' would really suffice!"

It was good walking around, particularly as Zoe's breasts bounced as she moved. Gary did not think he could tire of watching them wobble or seeing their shape change as she bent forward to point at something in a flower bed and seeing them hang pendulous with their brown areolae pointing to the ground.

"Men and breasts!" said Zoe, "you have only half your attention on the garden and what I am saying and the other half on my tits! Your cock gives you away if I wasn't catching where your eyes keep straying."

It was so strange standing in his neighbour's garden and talking like that.

"They are lovely, Zoe, I admit I like seeing them moving - yes bouncing around."

"Ttttut," went Zoe but she gave her chest a heave and her breasts literally bounced before settling down again.

"Phew!" Gary overdid it a bit but he liked what he saw.

"Do you think if I started jumping up and down you would just cum?"

"Almost - I admit I like this."

"Shall I get my skipping rope?"

"Oh yes please!" Gary was enthusiastic.

"Twit - I haven't got one."

"You could jump up and down a bit..."

"I could... but really." A mock sigh and then she did.

It was wonderful, chubby little dark haired Zoe jumping up and down on the spot, her whole body in motion but most especially her breasts just bouncing up and down as she jumped, the mounds bouncing up and down in unison.

Gary could not resist and he started wanking as he stared at Zoe's wonderful bouncing breasts.

"Odd without a bra! Your turn."

"Huh?"

"Go on you jump up and down, I'd like to see your big plum waggle and your balls jangle in their sack. It's not just girls who have bouncy bits you know!"

She crouched the better to see, her legs splaying, and Gary started jumping up and down feeling his stumpy little cock move in time with his jumps and slapping against his tummy with his balls bouncing freely in their sun loosened scrotum. Possibly in mock emulation of him she too masturbated, her fingers tickling between her legs and pushing inside herself.

Gary made to stop, "No, no keep going I like this. Wouldn't it be funny if you started cumming - it'd fly everywhere." She seemed to like the idea; her fingers seemed to speed up.

"You'd get it in your hair - probably everywhere."

"Go on then, I dare you! Go on cum. I can take it!"

"Don't be silly Zoe; I'm not going to just cum like this." Up and down he bounced

"Oh well, your opportunity lost then! All in my hair..."

She let him stop jumping.

It was still difficult for Gary to believe that he was walking around his neighbour's garden with his naked pretty neighbour and chatting to her all the while sporting his erection. So companionable and the sexual tension so strong. It was rather what he had day-dreamed about but this was for real. It would have been better if she was holding his cock, even just lightly, but it was still very good. Gary was not complaining.

"Sorry about not coming over the other day when you asked but it was that time of the month." Zoe said.

"Wouldn't have mattered. You are very welcome for just coffee or a glass of wine anytime. Why I'd even put a shirt on!"

Zoe laughed.

"So, no luck in the pregnancy department then?"

The mood changed; Gary was almost sorry he had said it but he was not sure it was inappropriate and, after all, he cared.

"No," said Zoe. "Another disappointment."

It rather killed thoughts of sex and masturbation for a time but after they were seated with coffee and chocolate biscuits the lovely warm sunshine lightened the mood again. Gary could not get over how sexy Zoe looked with her legs dangling over the arms of her chair, her sex so totally revealed and her fingers stirring. Of course he wanted to put his penis there, feel the wetness envelop his cock but that was not allowed and he was more than content looking.

"Did you really... with the strawberries?"

"What?"

"Did Tom really cum over your breakfast?"

"Huh?"

"You said, ambiguously I agree, that you had the last of your cream on your strawberries this morning."

"Oh, I did, didn't I? And I sort of implied..." Again the giggle. "No, that was real cream - from a cow - and it was the last. I'm not sure Tom would... though I've never asked... never thought of asking." There was a pause and Zoe seemed to be thinking. "It's not that Tom hasn't cum in my mouth often enough."

"You like that?" Gary's ex wife had not - or said she did not.

"Mmmm, but of course that is that so far as having sex. Once he's come there's no more fun for me. So best not in bed really. Don't overdo the sucking is what I say! But yes it's nice feeling your man coming."

"So you sometimes blow him when it's not bedtime?"

"What a funny expression, 'blow,' I wonder why? After all it's more suck than blow isn't it! I sometimes catch Tom fresh from the shower in the morning and make him late for work. It infuriates him but I just love catching his little floppy dick in my mouth, sucking it all in and not letting go. There I am, clamped to him and won't let him go." Her fingers were moving freely, even slipping inside. "Lovely to feel him growing in my mouth and then I work him until he cums. Have you ever sucked a man off?"

"NO!"

"Perhaps you should try it - it's nice!"

"Not my scene, Zoe. Have you gone down on a woman then?"

"Well , no."

"You should try that then. It's nice too!"

"Touche! But really it is you know. Perhaps in another life we could share one - like a fat cigar."

Gary pulled a face.

"Of course, as soon as Tom's come in the morning he gets cross. It's so fun seeing him stomping around with his cock still dripping as he gets his clothes from his drawers complaining he will now be late. I tell him he will have to give me a good spanking when he gets home - and I expect to be fucked properly then! It's funny the games adults play. I mean look at us now!"

"And do you get spanked?"

"Sometimes. I can be a naughty girl you know."

"I can see that!"

"Would you like to spank me?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"No. I just find it exciting to ask. It would be touching."

"Not if I didn't use my hand."

"Ah, but wouldn't I be across your knee?"

"Preferably! But not necessarily."

"You'll cum soon if you go on like that." Gary was wanking hard at the idea but, to be fair, so was Zoe.

"And I hope so will you."

"I bet, Gary, you'd like to spank Zara particularly in her school uniform pretending to be the headmaster with a recalcitrant schoolgirl; bend her over your knee and lift her pleated skirt before your hand descended."

"Best if her knickers were lowered."

"Is she wearing any? Perhaps she has been asked to take them off first or would you prefer to pull them down yourself. But I'd be watching, making sure the headmaster does not do anything inappropriate. Just a good spanking - no wandering fingers! No getting his cock out and putting it where he shouldn't!"

"Can't I wander like your fingers are wandering?"

"What inside the young girl? Certainly not. She's a virgin after all."

"Is she?"

"Yes."

"How do you know?"

"We talk."

"Can't I take the skirt off so I see rather more when she stands up?"

"Gary really! Oh alright, yes."

"How many slaps?"

"She has been very naughty indeed. Quite a few."

"What's she done?"

"What would you like? Let's make it - boys behind the bike sheds."

"What have they been doing?"

"It's more what she's been doing! What would a naughty girl do with boys behind the bike shed?"

"I... oh... Zoe I think, sorry, I am about to apply some balm to Zara's reddened bum. I... oooh." Gary began to cum, his hand flew up and down his shaft and, as usual, his semen poured out of him in delicious long spurts. The image of Zara, breasts untucked through her opened blouse, sucking boys behind the bike sheds clear in his mind. His eyes opened to see Zoe's eyes screwed up and her fingertips right on her clit. It was a mutual orgasm if from a few yards apart.

There was silence for a while.

"And do you think that will soothe her smarting cheeks?"

"I doubt it, but it certainly soothed me."

They laughed.

"You're running down the side of your tummy, Gary. That cock of yours doesn't half produce!"

"You're dripping too." Gary watched the lubrication from Zoe running down her open thighs and wetting the chair. She was not being modest -- she was very open to his view.

"Not surprised. That was good, very good, Gary. I do like doing this in the sunshine."

They stayed talking for a time but Zoe had to go out and Gary always had something to do in the garden - even if it might be a post orgasmic snooze.

He walked past his shed thinking of Zara's reddened cheeks and his soothing balm just running off them into the crack of her bum, who knew where it might run to from there, perhaps after a snooze he might sit in his shed and think about that.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12