Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 10

Story Info
Disappointment for Gary - plans for his week of sex go awry.
4.5k words
4.78
25.5k
3

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Chapter 10 -- Disappointment for Gary

There was a knock at the door. It was Zoe.

"Gary."

"Coffee?"

"I'm not here for sex."

"I did say coffee, I think."

"Oh, sorry, yes please."

"Come in then, you don't usually use the front door."

"I didn't come around for sex."

"Ah. Back door, front door."

"Has another meaning really but, Gary, Tom's going away on business for three nights."

For a moment Gary thought Zoe was going to suggest they take the opportunity to sleep together for three nights, he could pump a lot of baby making material into Zoe in that time -- perhaps twice or more a day. They could do all sorts of things - but no such luck.

"It means he won't be making love to me."

"No, I suppose not if he's away. He could telephone."

"Mmm, maybe but no semen, so you can't either, and we are trying to get me to conceive."

"We could just do it anyway. Let's look at the real objective here. It is getting you pregnant. You won't know which time made you pregnant so it could as easily have been one when I came in you straight after Tom."

"All very sensible Gary; but no. Look Tom is here tonight and then goes off very early tomorrow morning so could we do it again tonight after..."

"After Tom has gone to sleep?"

"Yes and after he has... you know."

"Yes, I've seen you both doing that."

"Oh yes, that wasn't meant to happen."

"Presumably not in your bed as I might wake Tom up."

"You probably wouldn't actually. Almost tempting. Tom in the bed where I got pregnant - but no, definitely no. Perhaps downstairs?"

"My bed?"

"No. I've said no before and what if I fell asleep and Tom woke up without me - assuming he noticed! I know let's, yes, it'd be funny, let's meet and copulate in your shed. Yeah, why not?"

"OK. Yes, right. I told you anything goes in my shed. What time?"

"Probably 11 ish. Tom'll want an early night."

"I'll be there."

Gary was there. Of course it was not a summer's day so he was not sitting there naked with sweat dripping down his sides. October is quite cold so he had pyjamas, woolly socks, slippers and a dressing gown on. He had also taken the precaution of heating the shed. An old paraffin stove, probably as old as he was, burnt in the corner filling the shed with paraffin smelling warmth. It was quite cosy actually, the stove counteracting the chilly air leaking in through the wooden walls.

As usual in his shed he was smiling to himself. He had a real assignation. His next door neighbour - hopefully not Tom, or old Mrs Horrocks from the other side - was going to waft in probably in nightie and dressing gown and have sexual intercourse with him. Perhaps it would be on his lap as he sat in his chair - that would perhaps be easiest; perhaps standing up or with Zoe sitting on the table whilst he entered between her legs; or it could be how they had done it before - not quite to ejaculation but it had been a near run thing. Of course Zoe did not see that as intercourse -- but she was wrong. Whichever way, he suspected she would want it quick so she could get back safely to Tom. Gary was thinking slow!

Gary had brought a couple of candles, more to read than see Zoe by. He settled down with his newspaper. He was well into it when the door opened and in popped Zoe.

"Gosh, you've certainly got it snug in here! Snug but a bit paraffin. Sorry for the delay but Tom was being very nice and there was a lot of foreplay - as they say. It's funny telling your neighbour about your bedroom secrets. Well, unless you've got some cocoa ready on a primus we'd better do the job. Sorry I'm a bit drippy from the walk."

"What sort of foreplay?"

"Oh Gary, you don't need to know. Tom likes a lot of oral sex."

"Don't we all!"

"You men certainly have a real thing about sticking your cocks in girls' mouths."

"Well, you like it."

"Yes, I like sucking Tom's cock, I like it very much."

"Did he come in the right place?"

"Just!"

"So ready for more intercourse?"

"I like to see it as the same not more - continuing intercourse. It certainly was yesterday! I liked that. Thank you. I hope that was the one that makes me pregnant. You and Tom almost together. Come on let's do it."

Zoe's hand reached within Gary's dressing gown and took hold of his penis. "Hmmm Gary, not often I find it like that. More cock sucking I suppose." A mock sight as she pulled it out of the pyjama fly, through the dressing gown's sides and out into the open.

Lovely for Gary to have Zoe kneel and take his whole limp cock into her mouth. It was not, of course, limp for long. Lovely for him to feel it grow as she worked. Presumably nice for her too to have a second cock of the evening to suck.

Lovely too to undo Zoe's dressing gown and find her naked beneath, lovely to be able to let his hands roam freely, lovely to lift her and seat her on his table, lovely to see by candlelight Zoe open her thighs to admit him and just to sink his penis as easy as anything into her warm, wet sex and move rhythmically. Such an easy act, such a friendly act, almost casual but with a very real purpose.

Had it been a hot summer's night they could have gone outside and walked around a bit joining freely and then coming apart for a little while before starting up again in a different place. Fun to roll together on the lawn, fun to take Zoe from behind, fun even to connect in the loke! But it was cold outside and much better to join together in the warm.

"Have you come, might you come?"

"No, but, Gary, it feels really nice being plugged by you, thick and stiff! Go on, see what you can do."

And Gary did. He worked on Zoe playing with her breasts, sneaking fingers down between the two of them and doing all he could to bring his chubby little neighbour to climax. It was almost romantic when she clasped him tightly to her and moaned into his chest. Intercourse by candlelight in the intimacy and warm fug of a garden shed.

She was breathing hard, "Fuck Gary that was good. You and Tom make a great team. One or other makes me come. Go on, fill me up now, do your thing. Your own special thing."

Lovely to feel her fingers taking hold of his balls and stroking them.

Gary thrust. Even more pleasure gained by the knowledge this was not just an orgasm, not just an ejaculation but one with the purpose of inseminating Zoe - making her pregnant. Thrust, thrust, thrust, squelch, squelch, squelch and then an "Urgh, aaah!" from him. Spurt after spurt of fertile semen leaving Gary with some force and shooting up into Zoe where he could not physically reach. Lovely, naughty sex -- such a fun little liaison.

They stayed joined and clasped to each other for some minutes.

"Perhaps that's done the trick - it felt like it should have!"

"It was rather nice, Zoe."

"What would anyone have thought looking through the window?"

"I am pleased we did that in my shed. Are you sure you wouldn't like to come here again tomorrow?"

"I'd love to, Gary, but no. I am happy with my rules. Joint intercourse - you and Tom. Are you going to come out of me. It's not really your place to be you know!"

"I like it in here. All warm, wet and cosy!"

"Quite. But I need to go to bed. Go on pull out. Make a funny noise!"

And he did!

The door opened and closed and Gary was alone again. He picked up his newspaper. He was in no particular hurry for bed.

It was disappointing for Gary to have three nights off. He had been expecting a whole week of intercourse and almost fifty percent was suddenly taken away.

It seemed such a loss of opportunity of trying to make her pregnant. Perhaps she already was but he wanted to make sure. He was keen to get as much of his stuff in her as often as he could. It was not really being selfish. He did want to make her pregnant; he knew she enjoyed the feel of his thick cock inside her and she did orgasm; but of course he very much enjoyed it all too!

Standing at his window the next morning looking at the empty driveway next door, he sighed. Tom was going to be away for a whole three days -- three days without sex -- unless he chose to wank in his shed but it seemed so second best after fucking Zoe there the night before. He would rather save himself. He had certainly been erect in his garden the day before a couple of times but had not let his thoughts or Zoe's voice calling the cat take him any further. He would have been quite happy to curl up naked on Zoe's lap like the cat, Marmalade. and been petted! Been groomed and fussed over and, unlike the cat, had Zoe's fingers skilfully giving him a wonderful handjob. Gary's thoughts wandered happily as he stared out of the window clad in nothing at all looking at the empty driveway. His stumpy little erection rising at his thoughts and his foreskin rolling down all by itself -- ready for action. But alas there was to be no Zoe that day.

Gary was standing in just the same place, just as naked and just as erect the next day thinking about Zoe and looking at the empty driveway.

"Well I see you are all ready for Zoe."

Gary jumped at the voice, turned and stood, almost embarrassed. Zara from down the road had obviously come in through his back gate, up the garden, into the unlocked house and up the stairs without him hearing her. She was in his bedroom doorway dressed in blue denim short skirt, tee shirt, sandals and probably not a lot else. She was certainly not wearing a bra, the accurate moulding of her tee shirt around her breasts showed that clearly enough and that alone did nothing to ease Gary's erection. Of course to have an eighteen year old leggy teen in your bedroom happily commenting on your erection was the sort of exhibitionist fantasy which would send most fifty-seven year men into premature ejaculation. A maintained erection was possibly a compliment to the young girl but an unusual greeting.

"She was in my mind."

"Um, I can see that.

"You're back."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Family matters. Has Zoe been OK without..."

"She's missed you."

"Where's Tom's car. Has he already gone? Should we be going round?"

"Tom's away. Away today, tomorrow and Thursday. Back Friday. So no helping Zoe until then. We are not needed."

"Oh, so have you since...?"

"Yes, twice -- so doing OK really." And Gary told Zara about the sudden return of Tom, the hiding in the wardrobe and how he had jumped Zoe the moment Tom was out of the door. She found it very funny.

"Wish I could have watched. It's nice helping. And the second?"

"Last night, late last night in my shed."

"No, not really?"

And Gary had to tell Zara all about that as well. The memory was fresh and interesting.

Gary moved across the room his erection pointing, "Can I make you something -- tea, coffee, breakfast?"

"So Zoe doesn't need you today?"

"No."

"Doesn't need your semen?"

"Well, no."

"Mr Roldern, could we do things instead... like, like we did before?"

It was hardly likely Gary was going to say 'no' and he nodded his assent.

"Could I have my panties back? It feels funny without them."

"You mean you haven't been wearing any?"

"No, of course I have. I've lots of pairs but I didn't bother today because I had a pair here. It felt funny walking over here without..."

"You mean you're not wearing panties under that?" It was a quite short denim skirt.

"You can feel and check if you like, Mr Roldern, or would you like to look? I'll do what you say."

Gary swallowed, not only did he have a pretty teen in his bedroom but she was inviting him either to feel up her skirt or look right up her long legs all the way to the join -- from below. And what a lovely phrase to hear, 'I'll do what you say.' Amazing to think he could just tip her back on the bed and look up her skirt and she would not demur.

"Perhaps a cup of tea first. I shall make my inspection later! I haven't even shaved yet."

"Perhaps you'd like to shave me too."

"Hardly, your skin is as... oh, I see..." Zara had hit one of his fantasies right on the nail -- she was good at that.

"If you want, I mean you look nice with er, um hair, there; summer's over or nearly so..."

Gary did not mean she needed the hair to keep warm: more that she would not now be wearing a bikini. The image of Zara running around a beach in a skimpy bikini was most attractive.

A cup of tea -- or mugs rather -- in the kitchen sitting on the stools. Even knowing he was soon going to see her without the skirt did not stop Gary's eyes dropping to see if he could actually see between her legs but Zara kept her knees demurely together. Clearly her mother had taught her how to sit in a skirt. They chatted for a time.

"Well I'd better go and shave."

"Can I watch?"

And Gary had found himself shaving, with Zara sitting on the edge of the bath watching, seemingly interested in the whole process of washing the face, lathering up, pulling the skin taut and scraping the sharp steel blades across the skin. Smooth, slightly pink and freshly rinsed Gary smoothed on the shaving balm and turned to Zara

"You are going to shave me next, Mr Roldern, aren't you?" Her hand came up and her fingers very lightly brushed his erection.

"Yes, if you want me too. Come on we'd better do it with you lying down on the bed. But first I had better check for panties. It's not that I don't believe you but I'd just like to check..." Of course he would. The sexual thrill of touching Zara's left knee and letting his hand slowly slide up her thigh was quite 'something else.' An erotic dream for most middle aged men but he was actually doing it, not just looking, not just thinking but actually doing! He did not hurry and the look on Zara's face was a picture; she was biting her lip with her eyes unfocused clearly concentrating on the feel of a man's hand slipping up her leg.

He was almost there, almost where he would feel material if Zara had been wearing anything; warm soft material, no doubt, but not as soft or as hot as he actually felt -- or as wet. His fingers touched wet softness -- lovely. There was nothing there, not even a G string. Just as Zara had said she was unprotected under her short denim skirt, just a slight dip of his hips and Gary could have his cock at her entrance and pushing to gain ingress. The desire was certainly strong but Gary doubted, virgin as she was and given his girth, he would have any chance of success. Not that he was going to do that. It was not time.

Gary played for a few moments, touching feeling and stroking, before picking up a towel and leading Zara by the hand back into his bedroom. He spread the towel and had Zara lie on it before reaching to undo her skirt. It was so pleasing to unzip and pull down the teen's denim skirt himself and bring her sex nicely into view. Almost nicer was gently easing her legs apart. As he recalled, there was as yet very little growth around her labia, just a few fine fair hairs. Even on her mons the growth was not yet thick; just fine fair hairs spread out neatly and straight either side of her lovely little divide. His work was only really needed across her mons veneris; his fingers stroked the fine hair and felt the soft mound.

"Are you sure you really want me to shave you. This is lovely as it is."

Lovely in its entirety. The little pink fleshy clitoral hood, the little button itself not quite standing yet, the tiny pee hole and, below her little virginal entrance. He was tempted to put his finger in; he had done it before and would later no doubt. Amazing to think that there was this entrance to her body which could take all six or more inches of a man's penis and perhaps, with a bit of practice, could take his own stubby thick member. He would like to be present at the first attempt, watch Zara's future boyfriend doing 'the job.' Would there be pain and blood or was that all Victorian defloration erotica? Gary was amused to find he had enjoyed watching Tom with Zoe; it had been a side of him he had not really known about.

He got a bowl and his shaving equipment. With a flannel he carefully bathed her pubis. Zara looked so pretty lying back on the bed, so trusting as he prepared to apply sharp blades to her -- she was simply so sexually desirable. Gary really wanted to wank at what he was seeing and it occurred to him how erotic it would be to come on Zara, just pour the cum from his cock all over her mons and use that as shaving foam! He could imagine a porn film. The naked girl reclining, the big breasted female hairdresser bringing in a naked man - or two, already erect and carefully prepared, with their hands tied behind their backs and, she, with an efficient handjob producing the shaving foam before massaging it into the pubic hair to begin her work. Would she need a second squeeze from the other man or would his erection be saved for later in the film? How many male actors in the film -- it was something perhaps to think about later in his shed though, it did make him wonder why he was fantasising when the real thing was right there before him!

Instead Gary applied a more normal shaving cream but certainly massaged it in. He thought it important really to bring up a good lather. Zara did not seem to mind at all. She certainly wriggled and moaned quite a bit!

Gary set to with the razor. As with his own face he was careful to draw the soft skin taut. He worked steadily and methodically until Zara was completely hairless -- there. She looked even more the schoolgirl, the young schoolgirl at that, without any furry covering to her mons. Extremely naughty, or worse, but he did know Zara was really eighteen, indeed nineteen in not too many months. Gary applied the wet flannel again before patting her dry; lastly he reached for the shaving balm; a squeeze and a big dollop landed on Zara's mons. It was so much better rubbing it into Zara's fleshy, soft mound than his own face. He was careful to smooth it along her labia as well. The warm feeling soon came to Zara.

"Mr Roldern, that's the stuff you put on my bottom the other day! You be careful where you put it."

And of course he was! A finger on her anus.

"Mr Roldern, you are doing it again!"

And a whole dollop on her little button.

"Oh fuck, not there. That's too much..."

The wriggling was even more pronounced. Zara grabbed the tube and squirted far too much right on Gary's cock and furiously massaged it in particularly to the head and all over his balls.

"See how you like that!"

But Gary did. He had done it himself before. A stimulating warm sensation all over his genitalia

"I want to fuck," said Zara, "Please Mr Roldern, please fuck me!"

"Zara we can't."

She was pulling her tee shirt off, showing her little conical breasts with her nipples standing hard. A girl in real heat, a girl very much wanting to fuck!

"Can I rub myself on your cock then, please!"

Gary lay on the bed, his stumpy erection standing a little above his body and in a moment Zara was on top of him, thighs spread and rubbing her wet little snatch up and down his hardness with enthusiasm; her clit and everything rubbing directly on his penis. Gary had not so much brushed his cock against her labia before but now the genitalia were furiously rubbing against each other. Gary's hands went, of course, to her breasts. Such lovely little young breasts not yet filled out; a delight to hold and play; a pleasure to feel the hard nipples in his palms and then to tug and squeeze.

Zara was completely beside herself with excitement; Gary thought orgasm would not be long delayed; her rubbing furious, even desperate and then he realised, all of a sudden, she was trying to force him into her. She had his knob directly on her entrance, pointing right at or rather into it and was pushing down hard trying to force the stubby thing into her.

"No Zara, no!"

But she could not do it. Despite the impressive wetness of her sex, despite the recent application of shaving balm, despite the sexual excitement of both parties -- all designed to assist the proper joining of male and female genitalia and achieve coition -- it was not happening.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12