Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Roldern, please push, please push your cock into me, please, please..."

"Zara, no, we mustn't and it's not going to go in; too thick for you." He pulled himself away but let Zara continue to rub herself against him.

"Oh, Oh, Mr Roldern..." Zara came.

Lovely to see, Zara all shivering and ecstatic; her eyes screwed shut and her mouth open; it was almost enough -- with the delicious slippery sliding to boot -- to make Gary come. Her movement slowed and she sat astride him right on his penis. The closest they could come to sexual intercourse without it being sexual intercourse. Gary had an eighteen year old virgin sitting on his erection.

"Shall I make you come now, Mr Roldern? That was nice, really nice."

What a proper request from a young girl to an older man, thought Gary. Actually somewhat inappropriate really.

It was fantastic; there she was completely naked, sitting astride and facing him, lovely conical breasts all pointing and his cock head poking out all swollen from under her shaved slit. Gary's knob was glistening with her wetness. Zara lifted herself up and looked down at Gary's penis.

"Have I done that, you haven't come have you?"

Gary's penis and the hair beneath it was soaked.

Her fingers went to it, "I have made it all slippery haven't I?" Her fingers kneaded his balls and moved his foreskin. "I'd like to suck you Mr Roldern but I do so like seeing you cum. I'll do that another day, please." She settled herself down on his cock again, her sex riding on the ridge of his penis. She moved slowly, his knob alternately appearing and disappearing, pushing apart the edges of her slit as she moved backwards.

Gary just laid back and let it happen, just watched as if he was seeing some porn film -- though there would be a much longer penile ridge for Zara to ride on in that with a proper actor! It was good -- very good.

"Faster now, Zara!"

It had happened, Gary could feel his scrotum tightening and the whole ejaculation process beginning and then, as the jargon goes, his penis 'erupted.' Streams of semen left his cock, pulse after pulse pouring up his tummy and chest as he gasped his pleasure, completely helpless at the hands -- or rather sex -- of the sliding young girl.

"Mr Roldern! Wow. Do I like seeing you doing that? It's so sexy! It makes me all tingly inside. I could feel it, feel your stuff coming up as a sort of vibration. What does Zoe feel when all that shoots up inside? One day, I want to do that, please?"

Gary lay on his bed with Zara still sitting atop him. What would her parents think! Her fingers stroking his chest and tummy, playing with his semen, all sticky between her fingers.

"Zoe says men don't normally produce this much stuff. It'll be a bit of a let down."

"Volume of cum isn't everything you know. Size matters too!"

"Are penises very different?"

"I haven't seen many, of course, but yes. Like faces, noses, hands they all vary."

"Nice to compare -- all in a row."

They talked for a time, Zara seemingly liking the idea of the penises all lined up, preferably erect, and then Gary suggested a shower to clean up. Even fresh from coming it was good being in the shower with Zara. She even wanted her hair washing and knelt down to make it easier for him to shampoo her hair. His hands squeezed the shampoo bottle as he felt warm lips close around his cock. The whole time he massaged her hair and shampooed it, Zara had his cock in her mouth gently sucking and caressing. Even soft and recently spent it was so nice for Gary.

Gary had been very happy with Zara's visit but she did not come around the next morning though he had rather been hoping she might but he perked up considerably when Zoe appeared a day early - but it was not to be fucked rather to explain,

"I think tomorrow will actually be our last day. That's my fertile period nearly done. You can't really come around Saturday morning as Tom won't be going to work. A bit difficult with him in the house! Tom's coming in late tonight so I think I can discourage him until the morning so could you pop around then and... you know."

"Go on say it Zoe, I like to hear you say it."

"Gary! Oh all right then. Please Mr Roldern will you come around Friday morning and fuck me and make me pregnant?"

"I should be delighted."

"Thank you."

"And would you and Tom like to come round for dinner Saturday evening. Sort of celebration really but well I thought it would be nice anyway."

"We too would be delighted."

12