Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How nice for a man, how nice for Gary, to have his head up inside a young girl's skirt. The scent was stronger now, a girl in heat. He moved closer, teasing Zara but not touching yet. Up above he could imagine her staring across the room waiting for the touch on her sex. Would she be touching her breasts? He rather thought so.

Gary was not into the euphemistic 'water sports' but he could understand why some were. Would he actually dislike it if, from the warm, damp place he was approaching, suddenly there was the jet of hot pee gushing at him? Of course with the bed and the clothes it would not be at all sensible but the idea was there. Inches from his face was the little hole and all Zara needed to do was relax just a bit! Would he like it?

He could feel the warmth of Zara's thighs on his ears. They were fluttering a little – she was excited. Gary wondered just how wet she would be when he touched. Would she literally be running with lubrication so he could lap greedily like a dog, literally drinking her? It was a shame really that he was still dressed. He would have liked to have felt his penis hanging free rather than confined; his balls swinging. His erection was, of course, pointing and strong within his trousers.

The scent of a young girl – fantastic - just a little push and rather than his tongue touching Gary pushed his nose into Zara. Ridiculous, really, but he was actually fucking her with his nose! In and out. Of course he soon followed up with his tongue. Lovely to lap at the hot softness and it was all so very wet, soaked in Zara's lubrication – her glands running overtime. Gary's long tongue fucking her, pushing into her secret place and rolling around and around. It was more than evident to Gary how much Zara was enjoying his attention. His tongue now tickling her right where her pee hole must be before slipping up to the little hard nipple like button of her clit and flicking that to and fro. Zara liked the work – there was no question at all about that! And Gary was more than happy to oblige.

Lovely to feel the young girl coming under his tongue. The clamping of the thighs; finding his head being pushed forwards by a hand; the whole shaking of the body and the seeming rush of yet more lubrication

Gary exited and stood, a little out of breath, with a red, probably wet face and looked down upon his friend. A rather abandoned looking Zara was lying back on the bed, blouse open and a breast revealed – its nipple standing – Zara had indeed been playing; her skirt a little rucked up and her whole face and demeanour betraying she had recently come. She smiled and Gary began to undress. It was more than time for attention to be paid to his penis. It did not bound out of his pants, there was never enough to do any bounding, but it was certainly hard – the big plum head shiny and swollen. Zara sat up on the bed and Gary walked forward between her thighs, his knees touching the material of her skirt.

There Gary Roldern was, middle aged, in a young girl's bedroom completely naked but with her (almost) dressed and walking up to her and actually touching the knob of his erection to her lips. Again the dream of any man – to be able to go up to a girl like that and present! Just the wet warm touch was lovely but then she began to lick – yes just like an ice cream – and Gary did not just have the delicious feeling but he could see Zara's tongue licking as well. Feel and vision. Fantastic! And then watching her lips close over the big end and feel the tongue still at work tickling its very end. Zara's hand came up and fondled his balls, moving them individually in Gary's big sack, swinging them happily between his thighs.

The lips removed, the ice cream licking returned. "Are you going to cum like that, sir? Mr. Jones always liked to come on my face and watch his cum dripping on my breasts. I'm sure you'll cum more than Mr. Jones does!"

So was Gary sure - but that was not what he wished to do.

"Did Mr. Jones ever?"

"Nah, of course not!"

"Would you have let him?"

"The right day and the right mood then maybe. It was just a crush. I used to imagine him keeping me after school in detention and making me do gym with nothing on. Watching me running with my boobs bouncing and climbing the wall bars as he stood there in those tight shorts of his."

"And did you imagine him doing press ups on you?"

"Of course I did! Sometimes he would exercise naked too. I used to imagine what he would look like doing exercises naked and with a hard on! Other times he would suggest we use the teachers' showers to save water. I used to love imagining him soaping me before..."

All the time the improbable ice cream cone was being licked.

"Lie down Zara and lift your skirt."

"Oh no, sir, not there! I don't let the boys do that - ever."

"I am not a boy, Zara, do as you are told."

Lovely again to watch the tall teen, lie back on the bed and lift her pleated green skirt up exposing her sex.

"Lift your legs up wide. Show yourself to me – all of you!"

"But..."

"No buts, as wide and high as you can."

The skirt pulled away, Zara's legs high and wide in the air, her sex open and exposed.

"Please sir, no, I've never..."

But that was not true at all. Gary moved forward, climbing onto her and slipped in as easy as anything – Zara was hardly now the virginal young schoolgirl!

"No, sir, no you mustn't. You are too big... oooh!"

Gary sighed as he felt the hot wet sheath slide along his stubby erection as his big plum head slipped into his young friend. They began to fuck in earnest and Zara's lips sought his own; her tongue in his mouth – his penis in her sex. Gary fucking the schoolgirl in her own bedroom; on her own bed – in her old uniform.

And fuck her he did, with all the proper movement of penis in vagina and ejaculation of semen. Gary's orgasm as usual was strong, prolonged and very productive. It was a pleasure to him, a matter of pride really given the less than impressive length of his penis, just how very obviously fucked Zara looked as he stepped back off her and looked down at her wide open sex. Gary did not think it would look like that after Iain had done his work – and he wondered if Iain would pause and think better of fucking Zara if Gary had been the first to fuck. It was just a trifle unlikely there would be any such meeting or sexual threesome!

It was a very pleasant fortnight for Gary before Zara headed back to university – and Iain. Not sex every day but, there again, on some days it had been twice and once thrice! Gary had hoped for one last romp but when Zara came around to see him the day before heading back she seemed preoccupied – and talked a lot about Iain. Gary gave her a peck on the cheek as she left and said he hoped to see her in the next holiday but as he watched her walk away he did rather wonder whether he had seen the last of Zara's lovely young naked body. He shrugged his shoulders – he had been very lucky indeed!

12