Inside the Temple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this about, Jane?"

"Well, you met her last night at the Arabesque. She's about Mom's age and a widow. She asked Mom last night if you could provide some comfort to her."

"Comfort?"

"That's what we call this kind of sexual service in the Temple."

I almost spit my coffee.

"Oh, right."

Jane giggled at my reaction.

"You will keep the device on, Rad."

"I expected that. What will I have to do, Jane?"

"I have no idea ... anything."

"Who is this again?"

Jane looked a little exasperated.

"It's says it right there," she answered and pointed to the name on the card, 'Greta Greer.'

"It does have a ring to it, but what I meant was which of the women I met last night is she. There were a LOT of new people to me."

Jane said somewhat sheepishly, "Oh, right, sorry. She was the one who said you reminded her of a boyfriend she had in college."

I recalled her then and told Jane so. It was a relief. I was afraid she might be one of the 80something women I met. It was a diverse mix of people. Greta, I recalled, was about Adele's age and very fit. She was tall and lean, even athletic. Her hair had very little white or was lost in the camouflage of her honey blonde locks. Greta had a long neck and legs that were quite long. I'd even describe her as willowy, sort of Ann Coulter without the slight horsey-ness and the horrible personality.

Knowing what was coming up in my day left me a little distracted. After a shower, Jane and I both decided to do school work. Lunch was quick, some sandwiches as we worked, then I was out the door. I drove to an ordinary, upper middle class subdivision on the outskirts of town. You know the kind. I pulled into the driveway and as nonchalantly as possible walked up to the front door. After ringing the bell, Greta answered.

"Well, hello, Conrad," she said with a big grin. "Come in."

She was sweaty and still wore a bike helmet and pants. I have to say I have a thing for yoga pants and bike shorts on women in fit shape.

Once inside the door, she asked me to follow her to the master bedroom.

"I'm sorry, Conrad. My kids are at church with youth group, but I don't have too much time. Thanks for coming."

As we entered the bedroom, she took off her helmet and threw it into a chair then whipped off her top and sports bra. She removed her shoes then leaned back on her elbows, her long, blonde hair flowing down behind her.

"Strip for me, boi," she commanded with a new huskiness in her voice.

Without ceremony, I obeyed and stood with my arms at my sides.

"Oh, right, Jane told me it was that time of the month."

I blushed.

"That's OK. What I had planned doesn't require that little thing of yours anyway. ... Kneel before me."

I stepped toward her then went to my knees.

"Good, boi. Worship my feet with your tongue and mouth."

She raised a foot to my face and I kissed it then began licking. The smell was heavy but not overpowering. Soon, her toes were in my mouth and I felt humbled. My cock awoke and pushed at its metal confines, causing me some small discomfort. My wet tongue moved between her toes. With my mouth, I sucked each one individually. Somehow it was both humiliating and somewhat liberating to be doing this for a virtual stranger. Maybe it was the catechism and knowing this was part of something more meaningful. I'm not sure exactly why, but I was greatly aroused.

"Let us see how much of my foot you can get in your mouth."

Greta pushed and I stretched my lips, managing to get all five toes in. Only about half of her foot made it in though when I started to gag and tear up. She removed her foot when I had reached my limit, giving me the illusion of relief. "Again," she said, inserting her other foot.

Once she reached my limit again, Greta stopped.

"Keep it there as long as you can, Conrad."

It was maybe two minutes before I pulled away.

"Very good. Get up on all fours on the bed, slut."

I did. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I felt the sharp pain of a shock and yelped.

Greta laughed.

"That's my violet wand." I could hear it's electrical hum.

She touched it to my nipples and I cried out.

"I'm probably a bit more of a sadist than Jane or Adele, Conrad. They know this though. It's one of the reasons you're here. Most people would never imagine it. Everyone around here knows me as the nice lady, and I am. It's not an act. What they don't know though is this is the sort of secret thing that lets me be that nice, making men like you my whipping boys. Purging all that tension and frustration."

She punctuated her remarks with another shock, this time to my ass.

"All this is part of your training, but it's in service to me and my pleasure. Your pain is my pleasure, Conrad. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Greta."

Another zap to a nipple, "Miss Greta, bitch, but only when serving."

"Yes, Miss Greta."

"Good boi," she said, zapping my balls.

I screamed at a pitch unusually high for me.

"You yelp just like a little bitch," she said with a cruel chuckle.

What followed was a quick assault of zaps delivered to my ass, balls and nipples. In just a half minute, I was dizzy, panting and moaning.

"Get up and kneel, you little shit."

I made it to the floor again. As I did, Greta stripped off her bike pants.

"In keeping with proper practice of the Temple, I cleaned my ass before I left for my ride. However, the rules don't say I can't sweat. I hope you enjoy my scent, Conrad."

She pushed her ass toward me and leaned over with her hands on her knees.

"LICK MY ASS," she practically yelled. "Start with the cheeks, you cunt."

I extended my tongue as far as I could and began licking the sweat from those wonderful, slightly tan globes of hers. Thankfully, I had hydrated thoroughly.

"That's a good whore. You're a fucking asslicker now. You may belong to Jane, but am I the first ass you've licked, Conrad?"

"Yeth, mith," I croaked.

Soon, my tongue was licking the salty bitterness from the crack of her ass. I was nervous as my ministrations approached her starry pucker.

"Stop."

Greta stood and strode over to a night stand. There, she retrieved a magic wand massager. With one hand, she assumed her position and with the other she began vibrating her pussy.

"Now, get in there. Don't be shy, Conrad."

I decided to just plunge in. Thankfully, she was clean. It still smelled of ass but was mercifully free of anything else. Licking her ass pushed to a new, blissful low in sub space. My ego shrank and my cock swelled. It was like I was back in the shrine again, but this time I reached that mental state without any chemical assistance.

I kissed and touched and licked slowly, toward the anus, a little bit at a time.

With reverence, I delivered little feather kisses around Greta's anus. She moaned and shivered as I licked and she vibed. I moved out and licked the outside with the flat of my tongue then gradually stiffened it and pushed in deeper than before. I strained and pushed and this seemed to excite her to a new height.

Greta responded to my licking by moaning and squirming and arching her back as I pointed my tongue and slid it in and out of her asshole. I let down whatever else was holding me back, and listened to her cues in body language and whimpers. Her legs began to quiver and shake and she screamed in release. Her juices were dripping down her thighs. On my own initiative, I began licking them up, and she did not stop me. Greta was choking on her sobs of orgasm. More than once she shuddered but miraculously kept her balance. Finally, she stood upright but almost as quickly fell onto the bed, gasping.

My cock was pinched, cramped and in purple agony. After a minute, Greta spoke.

"Go clean up, try cold water to get that cock down, then get out of her quickly before my kids are back."

Within 10 minutes, I was driving away, and Greta was in the shower. I'm sure it would appear to her children that she was merely cleaning up after a bike ride.

Within the hour, I was back home and telling Jane everything that happened. She was proud and petted me.

"You are going to be bursting before my period is over. You're going to be making a lot more women happy before it's over," she said with a wicked smile.

I simultaneously felt butterflies in my stomach and a twitch in my prick. Maybe being a manwhore wasn't going to be so bad. I was about to find out.

12