All Comments on 'Inside Track Pt. 01'

by Cassie007

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
totally destroyed a good idea

totally destroyed what could have been a great scenerio by adding crossdressing/femdom to story.nothing is more sex charged to women and bi men then totally masculine jock/stud men who are bi.adding what you did totally made this story "zero"

IceCold442IceCold442about 16 years ago
I thought it was a decent story...

I thought it was a pretty decent story. Slighty weird, seeing that the beginning of the story has the one brother acting as a Sub, but by the end of the first chapter it would appear to be the other way around, and him acting as the Dom rather than the sub. While you don't have to be entirely precise with the scientific background, since it is fiction, adding something of that sort would turn it into a much better story, and give a better background on what was going on. Maybe a suggestion for the oncoming chapters? Anyways, a decent beginning, and I look forward to seeing what adjustments are made for the next chapter.

The Errant Drifter

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 16 years ago
Turned the wrong way

This started out like it was going to be good, honest sex between 2 guys, who happened to be twins. It quickly downshifted into some feminized cross between crossdressing and a Jafra party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wrong Category

Call this Bi all you want, this should have been in Gay Male and is of no interest to a straight, male reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

It was good. Don't mind what others say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not for Gay Eyes

Agreeing with most of the comments here. You have a good style of writing, but this is not a gay/bi story for gay/bi guys. Feminizing the primary male characters in erotic fiction is usually a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

dirty fuckers

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago

You really got my attention ...

Looking forward to some more ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous