Inside Track Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

I sank my head lower, widening my jaw as much as possible so as not to accidentally bite him. I felt the soft, thick tip brush against the back of my mouth and fought the automatic gag reflex to let in further. I had studied the gag reflex some time ago. Well, when I say 'studied', I mean I'd read about it in a magazine or something. I remember that if you can fight the initial urge, you could almost ingest something safely. Or something like that. That's what I wanted to do with Timmi's cock. I wanted the eat him as much as I could deep in my throat. I sank lower and lower, until I could feel that huge, awful swelling in the back of my throat at my brother's thick, erect cock filled every conceivable space. At last, I felt my lips press down on his skin as I took the full length of his dick in my mouth. By this point, Timmi had both of his hands gripped in my hair. I could tell from the way he was murmuring that he was looking down the length of his body; watching below his washboard abs how his twin brother was deep-throating his cock. It must have been a pretty sight.

I held it there for a moment, still fighting that gag urge, then slowly began to release it. When his cock was only a few inches inside my mouth, I began to suck more vigorously; pressing my tongue against his member as my saliva dribbled all the way down his shaft. I was keenly aware of that erotic itch in my ass and knew exactly at that point what I was going to do about it. Timmi was calling my name over and over again, tossing his head this way and that. I didn't know how close he was to cumming, but I wasn't going to wait any longer. I had my own cherry to pop.

I released his cock and, still saying nothing, clambered up onto the bed and straddled him.

"Clay, what are you-?" Timmi began, but his query was both half-hearted and slightly moot. I think he knew what I was doing. Holding his thick dick in my hand, I spread my legs over his crotch and settled myself until I could feel the top of his slick, wet cock pressing up against my asshole. Needless to say that my own rod was as thick and straight as I'd ever seen it. I could feel Timmi's hands on my thighs; massaging them gently with his delicate fingers.

"Clay are you sure you want to-"

And then he caught his breath as I sank my ass down over his cock. By gosh it was an incredible feeling. I was ready for that slight feeling of discomfort; that sense of something going the wrong way, having fucked myself with Timmi's pink vibrator many times over the past few weeks. Timmi's cock was quite a bit bigger than the vibrator but, hard as it was, it was still able to mould and squeeze into my tight tube. I sat down slowly on my brother's cock, letting it fill up my ass as it had filled up my throat a few moments earlier. When I had sat fully onto him; feeling the hairs at the top of his crotch tickle my skin, I rested for a moment, then began to rock backwards and forward, feeling his shaft ride up inside me. Timmi had released his hold on my thigh and had gripped the shaft of my cock either for balance or just for pure pleasure. I felt my cock jump a little as he touched me, and was aware how close I was to orgasm. I bent myself over him a little more, dropping to a doggy-position with my hands braced on the bed either side of his head.

"Fuck me Timmi, fuck me!" I breathed, the first words since apologising for cutting his scrotum.

Timmi duly obliged me and, with his better position, began to fuck his cock in and out of my asshole with greater speed and urgency. I could feel him; pumping and filling my ass with his cock, even if the angel wasn't perfect. He kept his hands on my ass cheeks as he pumped me and, pretty soon, I felt his breath begin to go ragged. I knew what was coming. He was.

With two or three final, gigantic thrusts, poling himself up me from tip to base, Timmi shot a considerable wad of cum right up my tube. I sat back, pressing down on his hardness, feeling (actually feeling) the barrelling of his orgasm through his cock and up inside me. I reached up with my arms and dug my fingers into my hair; pushing up on either side with my eyes closed and my mouth slightly open. Timmi grabbed my cock with his hand and started pumping; jerking me off faster and faster. I let myself go to the dual feeling; the press and expanse of my brother's cock up my ass, and the speeding hand-job he was giving me up front.

I felt a contraction in my stomach, then a little jerk from my hips as I spurted my orgasm all over my brother's body. I opened my eyes and saw a wad of cum fly out of my cock and onto Timmi's chest. With his free hand, Timmi wiped the sticky cum off with his fingers and lifted it up to his mouth where he sucked greedily on the mess of my orgasm.

Feeling a complete and dreadful fatigue, I collapsed onto my brother's body; his softening cock still lodged in my ass. Timmi wrapped his arms around my neck and I buried my face into his shoulder.

"Oh Clay! Oh Clay! Oh my gosh, that was- that was-" but Timmi couldn't finish. I was kissing at his neck and shoulders, tasting the tiny salty beads of perspiration on his skin. I felt his fingers travelling up and down my back; tickling, touching, loving my skin. My eyes felt incredibly heavy. Like I'd just given of all the energy I had. And Timmi's body was warm, his skin soft beneath me, and his hands light and welcoming on my back. He was murmuring my name as I felt my eyelids draw down.

"...'love you too." I managed, before an incredible exhaustion slipped me into sexual oblivion.

*****

We both woke, maybe a few hours later, and clambered under the sheets of Timmi's bed for warmth and comfort. I say on my side and Timmi spooned up behind me. His body was close against mine and his arm pulled me into a loving embrace. He kissed my neck softly, here and here; there and there, and reached down with his hand to my crotch. Incredibly, I was hard again. He shifted behind me and I felt the thick hard stub of his cock against my ass cheeks.

"Wanna do it again?"

"Sure."

It was a long night.

*****

Four weeks ago

It really was, I had to admit, a very pretty skirt.

It was short, but not too short, reaching to mid-thigh, slightly tasselled at the bottom and pleated in its construction so that the soft tan-coloured material flared out when it wearer twirled a little. It had some kind of soft inner lining too, so that it felt warm and smooth against the bare thighs it was meant to cover. Added to the (slightly oversized) black high heels, and the little black strappy vest number on top, and the little diamante necklace, it rounded off the complete picture.

"You look really pretty, bro."

I looked again in the mirror, gingerly touching the sticky new lipstick that framed my mouth. Then, smoothing my hands down my sides (and against that soft, tan-coloured material), I apprised the image of myself in the mirror.

Timmi had spent quite a bit of time doing my hair and make up and, I had to admit, with the little curls he'd put into my hair, the dark green eyeshadow and the new 'Bloodred' lipstick, I did look kind of pretty. My long smooth legs, propped up by the high heels, also looked good in the short skirt he'd bought for me and, given this was the first time I'd really dressed up in girls' clothes, the effect wasn't bad. Wasn't bad at all.

"I'd give myself a second glance." I muttered, trying out a shy smile for the mirror's benefit. Timmi sneaked up behind me and stood close, his arm circling my waist and his hand resting flat against my tummy.

"I'd give you more than a glance" He said, eyeing me hungrily. To be fair, I would too these days.

It was the day after our latest round of injections with Dr Daniels, and was the first time the British doctor raised some reservations about the 'side-effects' he said might occur. He told us that we only had one more week of the trial left, and that he was prepared to give us a number of injections which would dampen down the side effects of cyto-fyto-what-sit.

"Side effects?" Timmi had said, holding my hand as we sat together side by side on the couch in Dr Daniels' waiting area. Dr Daniels had looked nervously at the way we held each other's hands, at our casual affection (even with him. I doubt he's ever been kissed on both cheeks by a pair of identical twins before). He then got very nervous and asked about our physical activities. Timmi and I both agreed that we felt sharper on the track; had a better endurance (we smiled a little to each other at that remark), and burned off calories quicker than before.

Dr Daniels had nodded and smiled nervously, thanking us for our comments, but said that wasn't quite what he meant. He explained that he was worried the injections were giving Timmi and I an "Inordinate chemical imbalance in our stimuli centres" That meant, like, Greek to us. He then asked if we ever felt a bit more sexually active.

Timmi and I had both giggled at that. Did we feel hornier? I felt horny all the time, I told Dr Daniels. It felt great. Timmi said that he found even really ugly people - men and women - horny these days. Dr Daniels had sighed a little, overcoming that first awkward barrier. Then he asked if there was anyone in particular who we felt closely attracted to. His eyes dipped to where we held each other's hands.

"Well, of course," said Timmi, exaggerating the last word, "Clayton and I have seen a lot of each other. But then we do share a room."

"We share a lot more than just a room." I added, interrupting. Timmi smiled over at me. "Oh yes. And of course" there was the exaggeration again, this time followed immediately by an exaggerated wink, "Clay and I wouldn't dream of taking advantage of each other's wonderfully attractive bodies, given that there are likely to be numerous state and national laws against that sort of thing."

Dr Daniels broke out into a sweat. He tapped his finger at the bottom of his chin and looked nervously from me to Timmi, then back again.

"Have you two-" he asked, looking like he was on the verge of crying. "Have you two- Dear God."

"He is." said Timmi, sitting forward and pouting. "He is a very dear God. And he loves me, and Timmi."

"And Timmi loves me, and I love Timmi" I added, feeling acutely horny. Dr Daniels turned away from us, rubbing his temples.

"I knew this would happen! I knew this would happen!" He muttered, his voice high and strained. "Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm going to be locked away for a million years for this. You have to take these other injections!" whirling back to face us, his face flushed and red. He looked kind of cute when he was upset. I asked him if he wanted to sit down with us. The look of horror on his face was enough of a reply.

"Timothy. Clayton. This is very, very important. There was an, ah, well there was a dreadful miscalculation in the original injections we gave to you. It made have had an unnatural effect of the hormonal levels in your bodies. It may have- may have raised them to an unnatural level."

Dr Daniels paced the square metre in front of us as he spoke, trying to inject some authority and confidence into his voice.

"You must - must - take these other injections to put the balance right. You must see that?" he added, as a plea. I saw Timmi frown beside me.

"I don't remember any anti-side effect injections as part of the original contract." He said. Dr Daniels raised a finger, conceding the point.

"No. No, but there was this awful mistake-"

"Your mistake."

"Yes. Well, no. Not in legal liable terms, I don't think. I think I don't think, anyway. But this mistake- it has to be rectified. Can't you see what it's doing to you?"

"It's making us faster, stronger-" I said.

"Sexier." Timmi added. I nodded.

"-Sexier too. Why should it be doing anything wrong?"

Dr Daniels suddenly started to lose his cool. He got down on his knees - he actually got down in front of us on his knees - and clasped his hands together in prayer.

"Please - please don't tell me the two of you have done anything.... improper with each other!"

Timmi didn't answer him, but instead took his hand away from mine and reached over to my crotch. Unzipping me, then slipping his hand beneath my shorts, he began to massage my cock, making it spring to life very quickly.

"The only thing improper" he said, with a certain air of snootiness as he worked my stiffening dick with his hand , "is that we can't sink our dicks into each other's asses at the same time."

Dr Daniel's left eye twitched. Just once. But, good Lord, it was a big twitch.

I smiled at my brother's appraisal of my new look; tan-coloured skirt and all, and placed my hand over the one he'd laid on my tummy.

"Thanks Timmi." I said. "You've made me look lovely."

"You've always looked lovely" he said, planting a soft kiss onto my neck, where the little curls he'd put into my hair tickled my skin. His hand snaked down from my tummy until it was delving between my legs. I sighed. I knew the unblemished look wouldn't last too long. I closed my eyes as Timmi kissed my neck softly, softly. We were still very careful not to leave visible marks on each other's skin, just in case mom saw them and we'd have a heck of explaining to do. But Timmi's passion was rising, and the strapping on my dick to make it fit within the silken panties he'd put me in was making me very uncomfortable. Still, Timmi rubbed again and again at my crotch, his hand stealing up underneath my skirt to rub the pink silk beneath. I felt my heart flutter once or twice, wondering why it felt so wonderful every time I was with my brother.

Timmi whispered into my ear something extremely filthy, then turned round to face me and dropped to his knees. Ducking underneath my skirt, he peeled off my panties and then took off the strapping keeping my dick in place. Once free, I felt my member spring up into life, only to be caught and trapped first by Timmi's delicate hands, then his warm, wet mouth. I lifted up the hem of my skirt, so that I could watch more closely as Timmi started to work my erect dick in and out of his mouth, pinching his cheeks to suck harder at the swollen tip.

I had the advantage of the mirror in front of me too, so could see Timmi from behind has he knelt in front of me and sucked me off. He paused for a moment to pull down his jogging pants (keeping my cock enclosed between his lips all the while, I might add. Quite impressive). Then, reaching behind himself as he held onto my balls with his other hand, he started to rub his fingers up against his anus. Watching that; watching Timmi rub and finger his own ass as he sucked me off and tugged at my balls gave me an instant sexual jolt.

I told him as much, and he only tugged harder at my swollen balls, sucked me deeper into his mouth, and mashed his fingers into his own asshole. Given the physical, emotional and visual feast I was being treated to, it wasn't surprising that I felt the first wave, the first pulse of orgasm build within me. Usually (and with a lot more control these days, I have to add), I would fight that urge. But I wanted to cum, and told Timmi so. He didn't let me go, but held me within his mouth and used his tongue on my swollen tip. He had stuffed two fingers into his own poop-hole and, in a few short moments, I could feel the orgasm build to a fast crescendo.

"Oh, oh, Timmi, I'm cumming! I'm Cummiiiiiiiing!"

Whipping his fingers out of his ass to hold the base of my dick, Timmi held me in his mouth as my member jerked and shot first one, then two, then three loads into his throat. Timmi sucked me manfully, swallowing ever drop of my cum and sucking me quickly to squeeze out the last of my juice. Still keeping my softening dick in his mouth, Timmi began to rub and massage at my bare ass cheeks and, yes - you guessed it - I was ready for some backdoor action almost right away.

"Fuck me, bro!" I breathed, watching him chew tenderly on my cock. "Bend me over and fuck me!"

Like Timmi needed a spoken invitation anyway.

Still on his knees, he released my dick from his mouth and shuffled round behind me where I bent forward and lifted my skirt over my hips. Timmi used his hands to prise my ass cheeks open, then I felt his tongue, slick with my own cum, began to ream me up and down my ass crack.

Timmi and I were very careful these days, playing with each other's asses. We'd had one or two 'accidents', which neither of us minded much, but wouldn't choose to repeat, so made sure that in the evenings at least, we would be clean for a good fucking.

Which is exactly what Timmi was giving me now; a good, rear-end tongue-fucking as he lashed his tongue against my asshole. I love being rimmed, I have to tell you. And if I had my way, I'd get rimmed a lot more. I love the hot wet stab of someone's tongue on my poop-hole, the rasping against my soft, puckered skin, and the coolness of the air on my moistened hole. And, of course, with Timmi I enjoyed the prospect of a really good jack-hammering afterwards. Which is exactly what Timmi was working up to.

He had one finger inside me now, dragging down on my asshole so that he could finger me and tongue me at the same time, widening my asshole for what was to come. He told me as much and I felt a thrill ripple through me.

Timmi stood up and, wetting the end of his thick cock with some of his own spit, guided it toward my anus. I felt the hot tip press against my hole, and relaxed as Timmi began to spear me. I held my breath as I felt him inch his dick up my tube, then breathed out as I felt the soft curls of his pubic hair squash against my ass cheeks. He was fully seven inches up inside me, and it felt fucking wonderful.

He held onto my hips with his hands and began to rock back and forward, screwing me with slow and deep intention. Trying to keep my legs apart, and straight at the knee, I bent over as much as I could, grabbing my ankles with both hands and letting Timmi hold me in balance. It allowed me to enjoy to pounding he was giving me without worrying about falling over, and boy was it a good fucking!

He rocked his dick in and out of me for a good five minutes before he too gave in to that tempting urge to let go. He thrust himself into me as he came, holding his dick as far up my ass as possible as he let his cum fly into me. I felt that wonderful barrelling of his cum through his cock and groaned as he spent his orgasm deep within me.

He held himself like that for a few moments, then slowly took his cock out of my ass and helped me up, smoothing down my skirt as he did so. Although exhausted, I still felt sexy wearing the girls' clothes, and Timmi came round to embrace me.

"Love you, gorgeous." He said.

"Love you too, ass fucker." I replied, smiling. I put my arms around his neck, and he slipped his around my waist as we kissed for a long time, me tasting the salty leftover of my own orgasm on his tongue. When, after I felt the first trickle of Timmi's cum begin to escape my ass, I told Timmi and he knelt back down behind me to lap up his own jism.

I looked at my made-up face in the mirror as Timmi slurped up his own cum from my well-fucked ass, and sighed. Life was good.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers
12