Inspiration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they panted into each other's mouth, Jake felt Jess starting to move in his lap. Her thighs were constricting him and her heels digging into his back as she raised her slim body slightly, her tight pussy sliding up. Her folds bathed his length in their nectar as she let his pole out, her tight bubble-butt raising from his crossed legs, their pleasure groans growing deeper and quicker as they enjoyed the slick friction of his hard cock exiting her warm, snug, sisterly hole.

Jess couldn't stop twitching all over as she relaxed her thighs and felt herself slide down on that invading shaft again. Her pussy sent spasms of ecstasy as she impaled herself on her twin's hardness, his bulbous cockhead rising up to open her and fill her as she plunged down on him until she felt her smooth labia make contact with his thick base, his shaved, swollen balls resting against her juice-dripping cock-filled entrance.

"Uhhhh!... Jaaaaake!... It's fantastic... I love it, bro... Oooooh!..."

"Me too, Jess... You are so warm and soft around me, so tight, so wet, sis..."

Gently, slowly, she did it again, raising herself off him and then letting herself go, spearing herself, sheathing that big, veiny, rock-hard brotherly meat inside her womb. Her whole body tingled as she felt him pulse inside her sensitive hole, again and again, until she got into a rhythmic motion, rising higher off him every time, suffering from the increased emptiness for a second, her pleasure even bigger as she slammed down harder and harder onto him. The craving to be filled was causing her pussy to leak juices in a steady stream that mixed with the pre-cum that her constricting vaginal muscles were milking from Jake, making every renewed, deeper, longer penetration a bit easier.

Jess began bouncing steadily on her twin brother's cock, her head thrown back and her mouth open to let out louder and louder squeals of sexual joy announcing her already incoming climax. Whimpering, she arched her back more and more, extending her neck and offering her throat and chest to him, pushing her tits in his face as she grabbed onto his back harder with her legs and arms.

"Oooh Jake... Jaaaaake, I'm getting close, bro... This is so good, I love your cock in me, bro... Oooh yeeees!... I love you Jake, I love this so much... Uuuhhhh!... Ooooh god, yeeees!..."

Feeling her constricting pussy squeeze him harder, grunting in pleasure as he admired his twin sister impaling herself on his pole, Jake grabbed her ass tighter as he replied through ragged breaths.

"You're so hot Jess... Your pussy is incredible and you look so fucking sexy as you bounce on my cock..."

Their words, their incestuous coupling, their lust and love, the insane eroticism of the situation were getting Jess crazy with pleasure, her mental satisfaction just as great as the physical stimulation. She felt like a sex goddess in the eyes of her brother, she could feel his hungry gaze on her and it made her smile with delight, knowing he meant every word he said, knowing he was adoring her, adoring this, just like she loved slamming her pussy down on him, feeling him rush straight up her cunt, stuffing her womb with his thick hardness, moaning with her, throbbing in pleasure inside her as she massaged him into her tightness while she took pleasure from his pulsing length invading her again and again and again.

"Jess, you're so fucking awesome... I've never been so hard and turned on, sis, never like I am now, looking at you fucking yourself on my hard cock... "

"Uuuh!... Ooooh fuck!... Yes, yes I'm fucking myself on your hard cock and I love it... Oooh yesss!... I'm fucking my brother's cock and it's the best feeling in the world!... Oooh fuck, Jaaake!... I'm gonna cum soon, bro... Oooh fuck fuck fuck!..."

Determined to make his sister cum like never before and unable to resist the offered treat of those magnificent boobs jiggling right under his nose, Jake clamped his mouth on a puffy areola and started sucking voraciously, trying to take as much of her soft tit-flesh inside his mouth as he could, all the while teasing her pebble-hard nipple with darting strokes of his tongue.

Jess's reaction was immediate and she started bouncing harder, impaling herself deeper and deeper as her nipple sent further sparks sizzling through her body to match the building tremors from her tight, leaking, cock-filled pussy.

"Oooh, fuuuuck!... Yes, bro, yeeeeeah... Suck my titties, lick my big titties... Oooh like that, bro, yes, suck my hard nipples, Jake, that's so good, bro!..."

Encouraged by her response, getting closer and closer to his own climax but ardently focused on maximizing his sister's pleasure, Jake moved one ass-grabbing hand deeper into the valley of her splayed open butt-crack. He pressed a finger against her anus, teasing her rosebud, finding it still wet with his saliva from the deep rimming he had given her and now moist with some of the copious run-off from her sopping pussy.

"Ooooh!... Uhhh!... Yesssss... Oh my god, Jake... It's so good!... Keep doing it, you'll make me cum so hard, bro... Your mouth, your fingers, your cock... Ohmygodohmygodohmygod..."

As he slowly massaged his sister's butt-ring into relaxation, circling it gently with a poking digit, his mouth still feasting on her heavy tits, Jake led his other hand away from her sculpted bubble-butt and snaked it between their joined bodies. His fingers darted down Jess's tummy until they found the wet parted entrance of her cunt lips and his fingertips made contact with the protruding, engorged nub of her aching clit.

A jolt of pleasure shot through Jess's body as soon as Jake's hand touched her clit, electrifying her. She couldn't even moan at first, the feeling was too good, too great and too sudden. His rubbing fingertips on her clit and asshole made her whole body quiver, her pussy contracting as her well sucked nipple buzzed with pleasure. Her head spinning, her heart pounding, her ears ringing, her hips a blur as she fucked herself on her brother's cock with deep, hard, spearing slams, Jess heard herself whimpering and sobbing, the waves of warmth rising higher and higher, the ecstasy increasing, until she crested over and she came screaming.

"Oooh yeaaaah!... Aaaaah yeees!... Jaaaaaake.... I'm... Cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!..."

The intensity of her climax washed her away, the fullness of her pussy, the nibbling and sucking on her nipple, the frigging on her clit, the teasing on her anus, it all mixed in a chorus of pure sexual satisfaction as she rode the highest climax she had ever had.

"Fuuuuuck!... Jaaaaake, ooooooooh, fuuuuuck!..."

She had never felt anything this good, an orgasm this intense. And then it got even more powerful.

Jake felt her pussy squeeze around his embedded cock as she slammed down on him one last time before staying there, her no longer virgin hole stuffed fully, his hard shaft packed balls-deep inside her twitching wetness, her voice louder and higher with every new moan of ecstasy, her cunt flooding with girl-cum as she yelled out her climax. He groaned and held on, forcing himself to ride out her orgasm, willing himself not to explode inside her just yet, straining as she milked his cock with her hot, impossibly tight, freshly deflowered pussy. He couldn't cum though, he wasn't done with her yet.

Basking in the glorious feeling of having seen his sister cum from their first fuck, overjoyed that it was him who had made her cum so hard, Jake focused entirely on her as he enjoyed the priceless sight of watching your beloved scream out your name while she orgasms with your cock deep in her pussy. He let her yell out her pleasure for long, delicious seconds, then he proceeded with his plan to make her cum even more.

Jess was still high on her climax when she felt the sweet tingling sensation from her brother's fingertip teasing her asshole increase to a flaring ripple of delight. His probing digit slowly but surely entered her butt-ring, her sphincter muscles opening for him, her tightest and most secret hole clenching around that intruding finger pressing in until it was knuckle deep into her anus, and then gently pumping out, and back in, and out again.

Her eyes shot open and her ragged breath caught in her throat. A sense of fantastic panic froze her and then burned through her as she realized her orgasm, instead of abating, was rising up again, higher, impossibly higher than the already incredible peak she had just crested.

"Uuh!... Uuuuh!... Oooh!... OOOHMYGOOOOOOOD!..."

Her head shot back and her spine cramped and arched to breaking point. Her tits were squashed into Jake's face and her clit was humming crazily as his fingers resumed their circling rubs at an increased speed. His mouth started devouring her tits even more ravenously, his teeth sinking into the fat puffy flesh of her engorged areolas and grating into her achingly hard nipples. And, through it all, his cock was still stuffed to the hilt into her leaking pussy.

But mostly, above all this, topping and completing and tying together all the multitude of stimulation she was enjoying in one big delightful shock, from deep inside her, a series of pleasure spasms was propagating upward into her frame as her asshole contracted around not one but now two of Jake's fingers masturbating her anus in long, determined, easily gliding pumps. His digits were sinking into her rectum completely, pushing into her butt and then pulling out just to delve in again, opening up her sphincter and stimulating her delicate anus once more. Her twin brother's fingers were pleasuring her in such a delicious, erotic, unusual way that she felt her just bloomed orgasm trigger again, bursting louder and hotter and so much deeper, sending her mind spinning away as she lost herself in a scream of ecstasy.

"OOOOOH!... JAAAKE!...YEEEESSS!... AAAAAH!..."

As Jess was seized by her empowered and overpowering second consecutive orgasm, Jake kept up all he was doing to her tits, her clit, her asshole and her pussy. He worked his hands and mouth and tongue and cock on his twin sister until her screams started to break into unintelligible animalistic mewls and she finally exhaled a long, choked sigh from her parted, puffy, smiling lips. Then her body went limp in his lap, her head fell forward, resting on his shoulder, her thighs and arms still wrapped around his back suddenly relaxed and were left hanging there, lifeless.

Jake unclasped his mouth from her tits and extricated his fingers from her asshole and clit, hugging his sister to his chest. He kissed her head, his nose buried in her lush blond mane, inhaling the unique scent of her, listening to her long, gasping breaths as Jess recovered from her earth-shattering climax.

Jake spoke softly into her ear, nibbling and suckling lightly at her lobe, "You okay, sis?"

A purr, deep and vibrating with absolute satisfaction, was her answer, before she managed to somehow find the strength to raise her head and straighten up on his lap, squealing as she felt his rock-hard cock twitch deep inside her pussy.

With glazed, sparkling eyes, Jess smiled drunkenly at her twin. Then she kissed him ardently, her lips enveloping his, her tongue languidly probing into his mouth, until she smooched him loudly and pulled back.

"Jake, oh my god... Bro, it was fantastic! You were so awesome, Jake, you are the best brother in the world and I love you so much!..." she said breathlessly, her afterglow amplified by his cock still buried in her tight hole. Reaching up to the top of her head, she freed her hair from the scrunchie, letting her sex-tousled mane tumble down in a blond, majestic waterfall bathing her neck and shoulders and breasts in flowing golden locks.

"Jake, I want to do this again, and again, and again! I want us like this, like we are now, having sex, all the time!"

Jake laughed, "I could live with that, sis..."

She smiled and leaned in again, kissing him, her hands grasping the back of his head, running through his messy, spiky, blond hair.

"All the things you did to me, Jake, oh my god, it was so incredible... I knew having sex with you would be way better than any of my fantasies and stories, but bro, really, it was so good, at some point I thought I was gonna explode!..."

Jake smiled and blushed slightly at his sister's words, happy that she had liked her first time with him but also reassured. It was his first time too after all, and though it all felt very natural and spontaneous, it meant a lot to him that Jess was telling him she had enjoyed what he had done.

He was about to speak to express his gratitude when Jess started contracting her pussy muscles in long squeezing spasms, making him moan. Purring herself as she felt her brother's cock throb against her clenching vaginal walls, Jess giggled and started rocking her hips, grinding against his pelvis, his buried cock twitching inside her womb.

"And speaking of exploding, bro..." she said in a sexy whisper. "You still haven't cum... You wanna cum in my pussy, Jake? Wanna fuck your sister's pussy with that big hard cock and cum inside her, bro?..."

Jake grunted as her words went straight to his brain, fueling his already burning desire for his amazing twin sister. He had wanted her so bad for so long, and now he had her, and she was offering herself to him completely. Feeling her absolute willingness, emboldened by her dirty talk, thrilled by the sexy hint of mischief in her tone, he let his passion for her drive him.

"Oh fuck yeah, Jess, I wanna fuck you so bad, sis!"

Jake growled and Jess squealed as he lifted her and rolled her over onto her back, her head resting on the pillow, her legs spread open, her tiny feet pointing to the ceiling, his cock still embedded inside her tight, soaking wet pussy as he knelt between her splayed open thighs. He ran his hands up her supple calves, caressing the smooth skin of her long, shapely legs. He kissed that toned, silky flesh as he settled the back of her knees on his shoulders and pressed himself forward, grinding his fully embedded cock into his sister's welcoming womb.

He groaned as he leaned over her beautiful frame, staring at her smiling face. Her long tousled locks were pooled on the pillow in a golden halo. Her full lips were open in a throaty whimper and curled up in excitement. Her green eyes glinted with an undeniable lust that mirrored his own.

Jake felt his cock twitch inside her as he looked at his beloved sister, his desire for her barely contained as he decided to make sure one last time before he went completely berserk on her.

"Aren't you sore Jess? I can be gentle if you want..."

She had brought her hands to her big tits, cupping them and massaging them, pulling delicately on her engorged nipples. Jess was moaning and smiling up at him, getting turned on by the burning need she saw in her twin brother's eyes. She was thrilled by their new position, it made her feel wonderfully naughty as she looked at her legs pointing straight up in the air, by the sides of Jake's handsome face, his body looming over hers, his toned chest heaving as he breathed deeply, his cock so hard and big, filling her so perfectly. She was mewling already, the slow ebb and flow of a new tide of pleasure already starting to ripple deep in her abdomen.

"Fuck me hard Jake, I fucked myself on your cock and had my fun, now it's your turn, bro..." she said, looking lovingly into his green eyes, knowing he was seeing the same affection in hers. "I'm yours, Jake, all yours. You can do anything to me, really, I want you to. So don't go easy on me, bro, fuck me hard, fuck your sister's pussy hard and make her scream for you!..."

Jake's face contorted in a feral smile, his face conveying an emotional mixture of pleasure, love, gratitude, disbelief and pure unbridled need to fuck this wonderful girl he had loved all his life. He could only growl one word to express himself.

"Sis!..."

Then he started fucking her.

Jake kept his eyes on hers and watched her face relax while pleasure coursed through her as he slowly withdrew from her enveloping pussy in a smooth gliding motion until only his spongy cockhead was still inside her slippery hole. Then he pushed. Hard, deep, all the way in. Jess's eyes popped open as did her mouth, a surprised squeal escaping her parted lips.

"Uuhhh!... Yes!... Fuck me, Jake!..."

Seeing she was alright, without waiting another second, unable to resist any more, Jake pulled out again, almost completely and then surged forward in a powerful stroke, eliciting another throaty moan from his sister, whose hands kept tormenting her own nipples. He gave some more long, deep, preparatory thrusts into her, feeling her whole body respond, both of them moaning as her tight, silky folds opened for his invading hardness with more ease at each of his increasingly harder plunges. Then he started to accelerate his tempo.

Grabbing her ankles firmly in his hands, Jake spread Jess's shapely legs further open. He pounded into her, fucking that sisterly hole with all the need and desire and longing that he had accumulated for her in the past months, with the added excitement and elation of realizing that it was all real now and it was what she had wanted all along too.

"Aaaah!... Yes, Jake!... Ooooh yes, harder!... Fuck my pussy, fuck me hard, bro!.."

And he did. Harder and harder, with long strokes, going faster, pushing deeper, bottoming out every time inside her womb and then pulling back almost fully, and then in again, full force, his mind reeling as if he was drunk with pleasure. He was actually fucking his beloved sister, his incomparable Jess, they really were having sex, and it was incredible. Jake's brain was awash in primal incestuous lust as he mumbled his visceral adoration for his twin.

"Jess... Aaaaah Jess, I have waited so long for this... I wanted to fuck you so bad... Jess, sis... Ooooh fuck, you're so good to fuck, sis..."

"Uuuh... Uhh!... Oooh bro, I'm all yours now... Aaaah yeeees!... Fuck me... Fuck me hard Jake, my pussy is yours to fuck whenever you want... Uuuh!... As hard as you want... Oooh fuck!... Fuck your sister, Jake, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Grunting and panting, Jake pushed with all he had into his sister's tight, willing hole, again and again and again. Her loving and lustful words echoed in his mind, his ears were filled with Jess's whimpering sighs and the clapping sound of their groins impacting at each plunge as his heavy, low hanging, cum-filled balls slapped against her slick asshole.

His vision blurred every time he pumped hard and bottomed out deep inside his sister's core, his fat cock pulsing and flexing of his own volition as Jess's vaginal walls gave in after a minimal resistance to his battering thrusts, letting him in, wrapping deliciously around his girth, permitting him to push into her womb freely, without restrains. And then he was pulling out again, sighing with delight, basking in the smooth, moist, warm feeling of his twin sister's pussy-juices flowing along his buried cock. Her nectar, mixing with his oozing pre-cum, made his fucking motions slick inside her amazing tightness, allowing him to drill her harder, faster, deeper, his need to be inside her increasing instead of diminishing the more he pounded into her.

"Jess... Oh Jess, I love your pussy... Aaaah fuck!... So tight, so fucking tight and soft and warm... I love fucking you, sis... And I so fucking love you... Oooh fuck, Jess!... You feel perfect around my cock, your pussy... So good, Jess..."

He was leaning over her now, his palms planted firmly on the bed as his strong arms held him up, her legs still on his shoulders and now pushed back toward her buxom chest. Her slim body was almost folded in half as Jake pounded his hard cock into Jess's slick, hot pussy with abandon, his head dipping down and reaching toward her mouth to kiss her, needing to drink his sister's taste from her plump, soft lips.