Inspiration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,038 Followers

Pushing herself up to meet his battering thrusts, Jess strained her neck to met her twin brother's lips. Their mouths locked in a mewling, devouring, lusty soulkiss as their sexes joined over and over again at the frenzied rhythm of their fucking. Her hips bucked up against him to meet his pistoning shaft, her soaked pussy offered completely to her brother's drilling cock, her body eagerly keeping up with his pounding tempo.

Moaning into each other's mouth, starved for air, their bodies shaking as they humped into each other, the twins broke their long lip-lock and locked gazes. Their eyes were glazed over, their expressions distorted by lust, their faces wild, their skin beaded with perspiration, their love absolute in the reciprocal declarations of their passionate coupling.

Jake was panting as he fucked his sister as fast and as hard and as deep as he could. Sweat was beading his forehead and trickling down his face, dripping onto Jess's upturned visage. His mind completely high on sex, he was too far gone to even form a complete sentence as he mumbled into her mouth.

"Love you, Jess... My Jess... Sis... Mine... Fuuuck!... I so fucking love you, sis... Your pussy, Jess... Mine... My Jess... Aaaah fuck!..."

Feeling his urgency, thrilled by it, drunk on the realization of just how much her brother was in love with her and how turned on by her he was, Jess smiled at her twin through her groans. Moaning and trembling all over from how passionately Jake was fucking her, she licked his flushed face, kissing it all over, nibbling at his chin while he pounded her for all he was worth.

"Yes, Jake, I'm yours, bro... My pussy is yours, any time you want me... Fuck me... Fuck me, bro, oooh yeeees, like that!... I love you so much, Jake... I love your hard cock in my tight pussy... Opening me... Taking me... Making me yours... It's so perfect... So good... So right... Ooooh yeeees, bro!... Yeees, harder!... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck meeee!..."

Both their voices broke into animalistic panting and grunting as Jake's hips became a blur and his cock speared into Jess's cunt at an impossible tempo. His hammering thrusts were getting so furious that the bed beneath them rocked at each plunging slam, his pounding assaults impaling her completely, pinning her down to the mattress.

Barely managing to breathe, her eyes wide open and her mouth slack, her lips fixed in a perfect O as she whimpered at every gliding out-stroke and squealed at every crashing in-stroke, Jess brought one hand down to her clit while pinching harder on her fat, abused, engorged nipple with the other. The clitoral stimulation brought an instant tremor to her already shivering body.

Her brain was so overloaded on the feeling of being completely ravaged and unmistakably owned by her twin brother that her climax had been building up in sync with Jake's slamming thrusts in a series of spiraling jolts of ecstasy. Each one electrified her whole surrendered body with stronger twitches of pleasure, each one closer to the other and more powerful than the previous one as Jake's fucking got harder and more urgent.

"Aaaah!... Gonna cum, Jess... Your pussy... Making me cum so hard, sis... Ooooh fuuuck!... Jess... I'm..."

The warmth burning from deep inside her well-fucked, fully filled, freshly deflowered pussy increased and washed over her whole body as her brother's words filtered through her ringing ears. Her frigging hand on her clit rubbed even faster, her climax rushing at her with sudden intensity.

"Yes, yes, cum in my pussy, Jake... Aaaah fuck me, Jake!... You can cum inside me as much as you want, bro, I'm on the pill... Mmmh harder!... Fill me with your cum, bro... Cum in me, pleeease!... I want your cum deep inside me... Oooh I'm so close, Jake!... Cum in me, bro!... Oooh fuck, fuck, fuuuuck!... "

His twin's words were all it took to finally push Jake over the edge. He gave one last hammering series of thrusts into that hot sisterly sheath, then he exploded, spraying his cum deep inside Jess's tight hole. His eyes rolling inside his skull, his neck muscles straining like taut ropes, Jake threw his head back and growled out his climax.

"Aaaaaahhh, siiiiiiis... Fuuuuuuck!... Cummiiiiiing!... Aaaaah Jeeeeeeeess!..."

As her twin's throbbing cock spurted rope after powerful rope of thick seed into her womb, Jess felt her fingertips tremble on her clit. A final lashing jolt of pleasure hit her, a deep quaking warmth shook her body, her mind going numb in a flash of pure incestuous delight as the feeling of her brother's warm, thick, jetting cum filling her pussy triggered a crashing orgasm that left her screaming.

"Yeeeeeees!... Cum inside me, broooo!... Fuck meeee!... Oh Jaaaaaake, fuuuuuck yeeeees!... Oooooh fuuuuck!... Cum inside meeee!..."

Unable to stop fucking his sister, grunting and growling between panting gasps, egged on by his own pleasure and Jess's almost simultaneous orgasm, Jake kept pounding into her. Still ejaculating spurt after spurt of cum into her, his cock pistoned of its own volition through the frothy mess of her leaking girl-cum and his thick surging seed. Her climax triggered a series of delicious vaginal contractions that sent her semen-coated folds into a milking spasm, causing more and more cock-cream to burst splashing into her already flooded pussy.

"Ooooh fuck!... Ooooh, sis, fuuuuuck!... Jess!... Aaaah, Jeeeess!..."

It was a while before his twitching, spurting pole eventually finished shooting ropes upon ropes of warm seed into Jess's womb, and only then did Jake finally regain enough self-control to manage to stop himself from fucking his sister's soft, slick, contracting hole. As his massive ejaculation petered out to a dribble of milky drops of sperm, his vision hazy and his head feeling like it was stuffed with cotton, Jake let out a final sigh of contentment and stopped pushing into that amazing pussy that had just drained his balls dry.

He let go of Jess's ankles and straightened back up from her folded frame, guiding her legs down from their perch on his shoulders. His eyes were half-lidded and his smiling mouth was open, a beatific expression of sated lust on his face, as he gently let himself fall down on the bed, his hands automatically reaching toward his sister, her arms opening for him, as he collapsed by her side.

"I... Love you... Jess..." he croaked, gasping, gulping in big lungfuls of air.

"Mmmh, Jake," she cooed, wrapping her arms around him, facing him on her side, panting and smiling. "I love you too, bro."

They kissed deeply, stopping only to breathe, murmuring into each other's lips as they recuperated before making out again, high on the depth of their sibling bond now that they had made love for the very first time, each the other's first, each the other's desired, ideal lover.

"You fucked me so good, Jake, so fucking good... I want you to fuck me all the time, bro, I want your cock inside me all the time. Really, I do, bro. From now on, I want you in me, always, either your cock or your cum, I need you in me Jake, it feels so good, bro, so right..."

"I know Jess, it's perfect, this is all I ever wanted. Me and you, loving each other, fucking, being together as much as we can, close like we are now, you know, like this, now that we are finally..."

"...joined together, yes!" she finished, smiling.

As they kissed and caressed, shifting and rolling to cuddle closer, smiling out of simple joy, Jake's slightly deflating dick eventually plopped out of Jess's cum-flooded pussy with a squishy popping sound. Giggling into her brother's mouth, Jess broke their lip-lock, her gaze turning down to her overflowing pussy.

"Oh my god, Jake, you filled me with so much cum! You came a lot in my mouth too, but this... I feel so full of you, bro, and it's still leaking out, look!"

Without his dick plugging her cunt hole, Jake's unprecedented load was dribbling out of his twin sister's well-fucked pussy, coating her labia in his creamy seed, trickling down her shapely thighs and pooling into a gooey wet spot on the bed between her legs.

Jake's eyes bugged out and his cock twitched with renewed excitement as he watched Jess reach her hand down to her flooded vagina, dipping her fingers into her puffy, cum-coated pussy lips, scooping up dollops of his thick semen and bringing her creamy treat straight to her mouth. She sucked her fingers clean, purring, then she swallowed and dipped her fingers in for more, her half-closed eyes locked on her brother's stupefied ones as she cleaned off all their combined juices oozing out of her cum-sloppy hole.

Jake felt his plump cock flex at that sight, his libido pumped up to new heights as he realized just how much he wanted and worshiped and loved this fantastic creature that was his sister, his lover and the most amazing girl in the world. She seemed to know exactly what he liked, what turned him on and made him even crazier about her than he already was. The fact that her fantasies as she wrote them down mirrored his own was a further confirmation that their life-long symbiosis extended to sex, which was logical somehow given that they were twins, but it made it no less wonderful and magical and beautiful to him.

"Holy shit, Jess, you are so hot right now! I mean, you are always hot, and sexy, and so so so very beautiful, sis, but now, right this moment... Wow, Jess, just... Wow!"

Jess giggled as she licked her fingers clean, blushing and feeling all fluffy inside at her twin brother's words, knowing what he meant, understanding how insanely erotic their newly blossomed incestuous relationship was, realizing just how perfectly matched they were for each other, how this, them, their being together sexually, was simply right, beyond anything else. It was how they were meant to be.

"Awww Jake, you're so sweet, bro. You really say the nicest things to your sister after you just fucked her silly, uh!..." she said, and they laughed.

Smiling at him, she slid down his body, her hand reaching for his fat, half-hard cock. Her voice was husky with arousal, her whole body tickling. She felt slutty and beautiful and desired, absolutely comfortable and free to live out all her naughtiest sexual fantasies. Her pussy was humming and rippling and radiating heat like it was on fire, her recently sated body already needing more.

"Of course it helps to make me look sexy that I've just eaten up all your cum straight from my pussy, I guess..."

Jake's laughter turned into a groan as he felt his sister's soft fingers wrap around his cock and then the warmth of her sweet mouth engulfing his spongy glans. Her cheeks hollowed in as she sucked hard on him, trying to coax more cum out of his balls as she pushed more of his meat inside her mouth. Her suctions and the whirls of her lapping tongue quickly cleaned up the mixed juices she found along his length. Jess bobbed her head on his lap, taking him deep and sucking him lovingly to full hardness, then she let her brother's cock pop out of her mouth and smack wetly on his toned abdomen. Jake watched in sister in awe as she pouted her full lips and started rubbing their plump softness all along his once again rigid pole, making him moan in delight. She didn't stop until she had gathered up any creamy residue of his cum and her pussy nectar, snaking her tongue out to lap every glistening inch of that thick brotherly cock.

Once she was sure that nothing was left for her to lick up, Jess knelt between Jake's legs, looking up at him, both her tiny hands wrapped around his girth. Her gaze glinted with mischief as she smiled her open, bright smile at him, feeling proud of herself as she noticed her brother's excitement, his labored breath and glazed over eyes telling her how aroused he still was for her.

"I love your cock, Jake... I love that you're hard again, so big and hard for me..." she said, her hands squeezing him, rubbing him lightly up and down, fisting him slowly.

"It's you, sis..." he replied, sitting up to reach her long hair with his hand, caressing her soft mane, stroking her face gently, looking adoringly into her eyes as she languidly jacked him off, his fingers tucking her stray blond locks behind her ears. "You make me so fucking horny, Jess, you have no idea how much I want you."

"I want you too, Jake, your cock, your cum... Oh my god, I really love your cum, Jake. I'm gonna be such a cumslut for you, bro, I love to feel your cum in me, coating my pussy, shooting in my mouth, down my throat... I love to taste you, Jake, to eat you... Mmmh, it gets me so hot..."

She felt his cock twitch in her hands as she spoke to him, and she was delighted that her brother was excited by her words, because she meant every single one of them.

"Oh fuck Jess, I've dreamed about you telling me things like this, about you being my cumslut, about fucking you all the time, about having amazing sex like this, being together and never being apart... It's so... I'm just so happy it's all come true, sis, I really am, Jess."

He leaned forward and she sat up straighter to meet his lips, letting go of his hardness and holding her hands on the sides of his face, pulling his head to hers, kissing him lovingly.

"Jake..." she said after a while, their noses and foreheads touching.

"Yes, sis?"

She looked him in the eye as she said: "I really meant it when I said I'm all yours, you know..."

"I know, Jess," he replied, playing distractedly with a strand of her long blond hair, wrapping it around his finger before tucking it behind her ear.

"No, I mean... I'm really ALL yours. All of me, Jake..."

His mouth wet dry for a second as Jess's words sank in. Her green, shining, soulful eyes were staring into his, telling him he had it right, confirming that yes, indeed, that was exactly what she meant. Her skin touching his skin exuded arousal, curiosity, eagerness, the will to try anything with such a perfect, loving, trustworthy partner, all of which were his very same feelings.

"Oh! So you really mean..."

"...anal, yeah, I do," she finished, giggling but not breaking eye contact.

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,038 Followers