Instructing the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisterZ
MisterZ
47 Followers

"Now...ah...men have filled books with all manner of ways of fucking...oh," she said, as Lord Stanwood began to slowly thrust beneath her. "Thiswise has the advantage that...ah!...I may continue your instruction. Oh!" Lilly moaned as Lord Stanwood brought his hands from his sides to her breasts, catching the jutting nipples between his fingers.

Lilly's lecture dissolved into a series of low moans as she began to push down, meeting Lord Stanwood's thrusts. Elizabeth found that even thoughts of looking away fled from her skull. The sight of Lilly's beautiful body impaled on this man – her husband's – organ held her fascinated. She found herself perversely stimulated by the pistoning motion, Lilly's shudders and coos, and Julian's grunts. She found herself beginning to twitch as entirely unfamiliar sensations began to shoot through her bound body. What would it feel like to have him in her? A picture came unbidden to her mind, herself in Lilly's place, her husband's...her husband's...cockin her, her own body consumed with whatever sensations Lilly was evidently experiencing...she felt a new, strange sensation between her legs, a feeling of moisture, but she found herself too caught up in the spectacle before her to give it much thought.

A change in character slowly came over both participants. The thrusts became faster, harder. She could see Julian had Lilly's breasts in an ever-tightening grip now, and was savaging the side of her tilted neck with something as related to a kiss as a kitten is related to a tiger. Lilly, for her part, had seemed to have forgotten Elizabeth was even there, staring off into space as her coos turned to moans.

Then, an alarming development broke Elizabeth from her fascinated lassitude. She strained to rise despite her bonds as Lilly seemed to go into a fit. Her beautiful body stiffened as her eyes rolled back into her head and strange, half-choked cries rose from her throat. "Stop!" Elizabeth cried. "Please! You're killing her!" Just as Elizabeth began to feel real panic rising in her throat, the fit seem to pass and Lilly slumped back. Elizabeth barely had time to puzzle at the strange smile that came to Lilly's face when Julian entered a fit of his own, his body rising from the chair as he emitted a savage growl, before he too slumped back, Lilly's limp body still entangled with his own.

After some long motionless moments, Lilly disentangled herself. She came to the foot of the bed and crawled over Elizabeth's legs to lay beside the bound bride, who had been unable to look away the whole time her groom had lain in repose under his mistress. She radiated an aroma of sweat, the musky tang Elizabeth had detected earlier, and a new, stranger odor. "Oh, my sweet virgin," she said, stroking Elizabeth's hair. "There was no need to fear. That was merely la petit mort. It is a consummation most devoutly to be desired." Her hand trailed down the side of Elizabeth's head, down the side of her throat, to stroke a lightly heaving breast through the gauzy fabric of her gown. "Do you not desire it?"

Elizabeth felt torn in two. Her mind spun, unable to form a thought except a cry ofWicked! Wicked! Wicked!At the same time, her body was wracked with a hunger, a need she had never known existed.No...I musn't..."Yes," she heard herself whisper. "Yes...please yes..."

"What is it you desire?" Lilly said, in a low voice Elizabeth had to strain to hear. "Do you desire that your husband fuck you? Do you desire to be fucked?"

"Yes...oh God please..." Elizabeth whimpered. Her body was consumed with a need to touch, for sensation, and she futilely writhed against her bonds in search of it. She wanted to feel flesh against hers, her own, her husband's, anyone's...there was no shame anymore, only need, desperate need. "Yes," she gasped. "Fuck. Please....please fuck me..."

"Sadly, as you can see, Lord Stanwood is spent at the moment," Lilly said, waving her hand to indicate his member, which now hung limp between his legs as he reclined in the chair. "We must wait awhile before his strength returns."

"No...please..." Elizabeth whispered as her body writhed in disappointment. "Now...please..."

Lilly smiled a mischievous smile. "A small performance might make the wait shorter. You do want the wait to be shorter, don't you?"

"A...performance?" Elizabeth asked.

"It is an idea you should get used to," Lilly said. "Your lord husband will ask many things of you. I shant spoil the surprises by giving you the full account. But one spectacle he always enjoys is watching a woman make love to another woman."

"What?" Elizabeth gasped. "How is such a thing possible? How can a woman..."

"Shh," Lilly said, laying a finger across Elizabeth's red lips. "Let me show you."

She muffled Elizabeth's next protest with a kiss, full and hard and passionate. She rolled her naked body onto the bound bride, her thigh between her thighs, her breasts pressing against her breasts, and Elizabeth nearly fainted from the sudden rush of sensation, the simple, unimaginable sensation of flesh against flesh.

Then, abruptly, Lilly rolled off her to the other side. "No, I shall not gratify you now, little virgin. Your lord husband has reserved that right for himself. I will give you your first taste of him, though." She turned herself once again, placing a thigh to either side of Elizabeth's head as she faced the foot of the bed. "Take his seed from me. Taste it."

Elizabeth looked up wide-eyed and wondering as she had the closest look at the private parts of a woman she had experienced in her short life. The folds opened above her like an exotic flower, pink and glistening with arousal below her tangle of raven-dark hair. She stared, paralyzed, until Lilly reached down to stroke her erect nipple. She jumped in shock at the sensation, thrusting her face to within an inch of the pink folds. An irresistible compulsion flooded into her lust-addled mind, and her tongue shot out to touch Lilly's nether lips.

She could clearly taste a mingled essence, tangy and sweet and salty, as she ran her tongue along the edge of the slit. Lilly cooed and pressed herself down, forcing Elizabeth's tongue inside her, and began to run her fingertips up and down Elizabeth's body, leaving trails of fire from her breasts to her thighs and back again. Almost involuntarily Elizabeth began to move her tongue about, and was rewarded with a tremor from Lilly. The actress lowered her body, and Elizabeth again felt the delicious pressure of flesh against flesh. She felt hands slowly, very slowly, part her thighs, and the light brush of what could only be her tongue brush the lips of her quim. "Your bride is wet for you, Julius," Lilly cooed before ducking her head back between Elizabeth's spread thighs for another lick.

Elizabeth redoubled her efforts in response, licking and sucking faster and faster as she felt Lilly's rich juices begin to flow into her mouth, even as she felt her own begin to flow. Lilly did not answer in kind, however. Her tongue continued to trace lightly around the edges of her Elizabeth's quim, and her hips began to buck in frustration, seeking to force some culmination of the exquisite pleasure she could feel building within her. But Lilly would not oblige, preferring to tease and tantalize. As she felt Elizabeth's body tremble with imminent release, she would pause, waiting for the feeling to subside and Elizabeth to clutch at Lilly's thighs in frustration before beginning anew.

How long this went on, Elizabeth could not tell. She lost count of how many times the other woman's touch brought her to the brink of release, only for Lilly to pull back without heed to her increasingly incoherent cries and pleas and equally desperate attempts to please. She began moving her tongue faster and faster and pressing deeper and deeper, hoping against hope to inspire Lilly to increase her own ministrations and grant her the consummation she had come to desire with all her heart and mind, but the actress above her cooed and sighed and shivered in evident enjoyment she remained implacable.

It seemed as though she had hung suspended in unfulfilled torment for an eternity before Elizabeth hit upon a new stratagem. In desperation, her mouth fumblingly sought out the nub Lilly had named the clitoris. She took it between her lips, and began to suck upon it as hard as she could, at the same time bringing her tongue up to stroke the nub.

The effect on Lilly was electric. She rose from her labors between Elizabeth's thighs with a rapturous moan. Her own thighs clamped painfully tight on Elizabeth's skull as her spine straightened, then curved concave as her arms went rigid. A long, blissful "Ah!" escaped her lips, before she sunk back to the bed, rolling off Elizabeth in the process. She lay on her side for a moment, lightly panting as she beheld the bound woman. "Ah, Julius," she sighed. "To think there are women who are upset when their man weds another. I rather think your bride and I will be very good friends."

"I am pleased to hear that," Julius said with a smirk. "It will make my life much less complicated than that of some gentlemen I know."

Elizabeth, for her part, let out a sigh of frustration and tugged once again at her bonds. She felt as if she were bursting from her skin as she thrust her hips up again and again. "Please..." she mewled, half insensible with frustration. "Please..."

"Shh," Lilly murmured, pleasing a finger on Elizabeth's parted lips once again. "Our performance, your performance, has had the desired effect, think. Julius is once again nearly ready for fucking. Are you? Are you ready to be fucked?"

Her body was on fire, twisting and pulling almost of its own accord. She felt as if she would tear the bedposts from the frame, or her limbs from her torso. "Yes," she whispered.

"Do I understand you correctly?" Lilly answered. "You wish to be..."

"Fucked," Elizabeth said in a small, still voice. "Fucked." The word came louder, now, and easier. "Fucked!" she found herself shouting. "Please! I need...I need...please fuck me!"

Julian arose from his chair, a sardonic smile on his face. "I have never been one to refuse a request from a lady," he said. "Alas, I myself I am not quite ready yet. My dear, if you would turn my bride loose, I believe some ministrations on her part would correct this."

Lilly reached out to loose the bonds on Elizabeth's hands, while Nisha and Usha, who had stood as silent but extremely intent spectators to the previous proceedings, stepped forward to loose her feet.

The moment she felt her bonds slacken, Elizabeth flung herself forward in desperate need, only to suddenly freeze as she found herself inches from Julian's swelling organ. She found herself almost overcome with fear of this strange thing before her, but the need that raced through her body overcame it. She leaned forward to plant a gentle kiss on the bobbing head.

"Come now!" he said, with a tinge of impatience. "Not a minute ago your tongue was thrust up Lilly's quim. You can scarcely pretend coyness and modesty now. Take it all in, like a good whore."

She opened her mouth in shock at her husband's sudden decent into crudeness, which he took as an opportunity to seize the back of her head and thrust his turgid organ past her reluctant lips. She felt a surge of panic as her mouth was filled with his flesh and his salty taste, mingled with the traces of Lilly's essence. She desperately tried to draw breath and pulled back by sheer reflex, but before she could withdraw completely she was stopped by Julian's strong hands. She heard a small groan above her and felt a twitch of his hips, and suddenly realized his reaction had been prompted by her attempted withdrawal and attempt to suck breath. With that realization, she was seized by yet another irresistible impulse and thrust her head forward, and felt a perverse joy as she elicited another small groan.

"Ah, she is catching the game more quickly, now," Julian said as Elizabeth began to move her lips up and down his shaft with growing abandon. "I think a reward is appropriate, Lilly."

Julian's naked torso filled her vision, but Elizabeth could feel Lilly's smooth skin beside her on the bed once more, and gave a little jump as she felt her fingers run lightly along her quim as another hand lightly pinched one of her now fully-erect nipples. The renewed assault on her senses inspired her to greater motion of her head, and she was rewarded with the novel sensation of Julian's organ growing even firmer above her tongue. She found a strange stimulation in this sensation as well, and with the thought she was pleasing this man, her husband.

Lilly's hands roved from one breast to another as her manipulations of her quim grew more rapid. As she was feeling the heat between her legs begin to grow to its former proportions, she felt Julian place his hands on her shoulders and shove her back. "I'll not spend down your throat tonight," he said. "I've someplace else in mind for my seed. On your back, if you please."

She lay back without hesitation. He parted her legs and stood staring down at her, his cock a great rigid pole pointing toward her quim. "Now, my bride, are you ready?" he asked. "Do you want this on you?"

Elizabeth squirmed with impatience. Modesty fled, and she knew now she wanted one thing, one thing more than anything else in her life. "Yes," she panted. "Please, please do it..."

Julian knelt, placing his cockhead against her slit, and paused again. "What do you want?" he asked. "Say it."

"Please," she breathed. Her hips writhed as she tried to force herself upward onto his organ, but his hands held the thighs firmly. "Please, please fuck..." she said, her voice rising. "Fuck me. Please, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

"As you will," he said, sliding forward in a single motion that propelled him into her and through her maidenhead in one smooth, strong thrust. Elizabeth screeched and arched her back as the pain rushed through her, then fell back to the bed, her eyes squeezed shut, as Julian pulled back and thrust in again. The pain dimmed as she felt his cock rasp against her own clitoris, and as she felt his hands reach down to grasp at her now-sensitized breasts. Julian was inside her. She could feel his member thrust where nothing had thrust before, to fill spaces she had only vaguely known she had, and feel her body strain to accommodate him. The sensation was new and strange and wonderful, oh so wonderful! She had never imagined its like!

She felt the warmth between her legs grow again as her hips began to first twitch, then outright thrust in a rhythm she found strangely natural. The pain was gone now. All thoughts of shame or modesty were gone, indeed all thoughts save one. She knew she had to have him inside her, deeper inside her, deeper, ever deeper, harder, faster. She knew now the purpose of the juices that flowed every freer as they eased his member into her tight quim. She struggled to raise her hips, and her flailing legs met each other above his back as she embraced him and drew him closer with a strength she did not know she possessed. The feeling came to her that she had waited for this moment all her life, and never knew. "Yes," she mewled. "Take me please yes oh dear god yes please..."

Then a shock shot through her and her back arched again, but not in pain this time, no, not in pain. She found herself seized by a sensation she had no words for. She was shaken, grabbed, held helpless while lightning ran through her limbs, her torso, her soul. Her back arched and her head fell back as she gave voice to a wordless, ear-piercing scream.

She did not know how long her fit lasted, but when she was finally released from its grip she fell back to the bed in a swoon. She lay on the mattress, aware only of a delicious glowing sensation that was an echo of the joy she had felt a moment before. As she came to herself, she realized Julian was still in her, still...still..fuckingher. "Fuck," she heard herself saying. An utterly wild and chaotic desire swept through her, and she found herself once again straining to meet his thrusts. This time, there was no hesitation, no thought. She was a beast and he was a beast and they were beasts together, fucking her and fucking him and both of them fucking together, faster, harder, deeper. "Fuck," she cried, louder this time. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeee..."

Her words failed as fire swept through her body once again. She could feel the walls of her cunny spasm, pressing against his member, and if in response she felt his member throb once, twice, three times. She could feel his hot seed shoot into her as a masculine, groaning growl joined her high-pitched, joyful wail. Her arching back lifted both of them from the bed before she slumped back once more.

As she felt his heavy, masculine form settling over hers, a great lassitude came over her. Her head fell to the side, and she saw Lilly lounging in the armchair as Nisha and Usha serviced her cunny with eager mouths. As heavy lids fell over her eyes, she heard her husband's mistress cry out as the maids brought her to another peak of pleasure.

My first night as a wife,she thought as consciousness fled.I wonder what my second night will bring...

MisterZ
MisterZ
47 Followers
12