All Comments on 'Intemperate Acquaintances'

by Phrenetic_Ice

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Intemperate Indeed!

Now this is talent!

Even without a working knowledge of NOES, HALLOWEEN and HELLRAISER this is nothing short of creative brilliance. I don't think I have read any author on this or any other site has your command of the English language. Your description of Jenny, her room and her friends is awesomely detailed.

Your literacy far exceds the expectations of this site. To say this was very good is almost insulting.

garry1952garry1952over 19 years ago
Sex and Horror to the Hilt!!!

This is a fantastic combination of erotica and horror. Your use of the two in this manner is superb. As a fan of horror and especially Freddy/Jason/etc. you have created a stimulating combination of pleasure and pain. Please, write more.

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Oh my gods...

Gave you a five, cause you have talent...but dang if I have nightmares tonight, Imma send you a complaining email, lol. This was really freaky. But hey, I read the warnings, I chose to forge on...heh, so I'm not always so wise at times. Not something a reader is gonna instantly forget. Wanders off to bed and my nightmares....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhrenetic_Ice@Phrenetic_Ice
190 Followers
Former journalist, truck-driver, actor, salesman, firefighter, marketing manager, teacher, author - currently publisher of business cd-roms, my life's resume is covered in the fully dysfunctional autobiography "Cool Among The Flames," (Amazon) https://www.amazon.com...