Intemperate Acquaintances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Jacqui," she cried out...and Mencole Street...Elm Street Once!

Freddy was tipping his hat. "At your service girls!"

Their horrific momentary realisation was interrupted by a scuffling sound behind them, causing the two girls to spin round. Jason Voorhees had gotten to his feet and quite visibly enraged, was pulling the machete slowly from his mutilated shoulder, quite oblivious to the blood pouring from the open wound. He strode now towards the girls. Krueger held his hand up. "Not now Jason, this isn't the time. Come over here with your friends." Begrudgingly, the murderous hulk took up his place alongside Myers.

Pinhead who had been fumbling with something, suddenly tossed it to Jacqui who caught the thing mid-flight. An intricately carved and gilded wooden cube, she looked at the item she was holding. "What is this?' she asked, her voice quivering under the influence of a fully unfamiliar condition – abject fear!

"Don't touch it Jacqui, whatever you do don't touch it," Jenny cried out. It's the Lament Configuration – the gateway to Hell itself...didn't you ever see HELLRAISER?"

Too late, the top of the box had lifted and turned in her friend's hands. As it settled into a new pattern a dazzling aperture appeared in the wall behind Jacqui.

"Oh, we have such sights to show you girl" declared Pinhead, as ill-defined but chillingly morbid shapes and similarly mutilated forms reached through the charnal opening and in the instant, dragged Jacqui screaming into their cruel and pain-loving dimension. The chasm closed instantly leaving Jenny alone and quite beyond rational thought.

"Pain and pleasure are but one and the same child," Pinhead said. "You will learn this in time." As he spoke, chains with hooks appeared from the ceiling and caught each of her arms embedding themselves in her thin wrists. She screamed with pain as her arms were jerked high above her head and held tightly apart. Pinhead remained where he was, smiling at her vulnerable and agonised state.

Michael Myers moved towards the stranded and helpless girl and lifting the point of his knife to her navel slit her top and bra in one movement. Despite the pain of her wounds she gasped as her small but beautifully formed breasts were exposed to the four of them. Shuddering fitfully, she stared downwards as Myer's knife point began to tease her right nipple.

Worse was to come. Jason Voorhees towered over her before slipping the machete cruelly down the front of her neat little tartan skirt, itself stained now by the droplets of blood trickling down from her lacerated wrists. Whimpering with fear she flinched as the cold steel caressed her thighs. The sudden retracted movement of the blade tore her skirt asunder, causing it to fall to the floor a useless rag and leaving her trembling and shaking in just her panties. Her embarrassment was complete, as triggered by her escalating funk, her bladder relinquished its contents, drenching her knickers before initiating warm trickles down both thighs as she stood there unable to fully comprehend the dreadful circumstances now surrounding her.

The chains pulled her arms even higher and as she screamed again in pain, Krueger stepped up close to the terrified girl and with exaggerated dexterity brought his finger-knives up between her legs right to the point of her sopping wet panties. Even as his razored finger began to serrate the soft nylon along the full length of her pussy he rasped at her, the cruellest of smiles in attendance.

"So what's it gonna be Jenny... trick or treat?"

© October 31 2004