Interesting Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny?" she heard Clark ask.

"What?" Claire asked in turn, not understanding what he was talking about.

"I asked what was so funny," Clark repeated. "You had the biggest smile I've ever seen on your face, and I was wondering what you were thinking about."

"It was nothing," Claire lied.

"It had to be something to make you smile like that," Clark said, reminding her that he had given her an honest answer when she had asked the same question of him a short time before.

"It was just a silly thought," she finally said, "nothing that you'd be interested in."

"You'd be surprised at what I find interesting," Clark said, his own face now also filled with a broad smile.

"I dare say I would," Claire thought with a grin but didn't say out loud.

What she also didn't say was that there was now no denying the fact that she was treading on dangerous ground. In her mind, the age gap between the two of them had diminished in a relatively short period, to the point where what had begun as a perfectly harmless conversation over coffee had now reached the potential to be something quite different. If it had only been a matter of some friendly flirting that would've been one thing, but Claire knew it was becoming more than that, that she was letting her hormones get out of control. Not surprising, she would later consider, seeing that she hadn't had sex in over a year - the occasional encounter with the battery powered lover in her nightstand notwithstanding.

"Maybe it is getting late," Claire said, throwing a figurative bucket of cold water over her head.

"Oh," Clark said, disappointment evident in his tone. "Well at least let me help you clean up," he quickly recovered to offer.

"No need, I'll just put it all in the sink and take care of it in the morning," Claire replied, judging, from her own sense of disappointment that the night was ending, that she had brought it to a close none too soon.

Lifting the tray with the mugs and accouterments, Claire rose and carried them all into the kitchen, laying it into the sink. Clark followed with what was left of the cookies, laying that tray on the adjacent countertop. He once more offered to clean out the cups but was again declined.

"I really did enjoy your company tonight, Clark," Claire said as she led him back into the living area and lifted his jacket off the hook where she had hung it. "In fact, I don't remember the last time I enjoyed simple coffee and conversation this much."

Actually she did remember, but those times had involved David and inevitably led to the bedroom. An outcome which doubtlessly colored her remembrance of them.

"I enjoyed it too," Clark replied as he took his jacket from her, but just held it in his hand rather than put it on. "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

Claire replied with a noncommittal perhaps they might.

Taking the few steps further to the door, Claire felt a fleeting uncertainty as to how she should say goodnight. Normally, in the case of a friend, she would do so with a hug, sometimes coupled with a chaste kiss on the cheek. For more casual acquaintances, a simple handshake usually sufficed. Thinking about it, Clark certainly fell more into the second category, yet shaking his hand as if this had been a business meeting seemed rather cold - or worse, indifferent.

She leaned toward him and placed her left hand on his arm, thinking she would forego the hug and just go with the kiss on the cheek. Recognizing the motion, Clark tuned his head to expose her intended target, only to be quite surprised when she brought up her other hand and turned his head so as to plant her lips directly on his instead.

The press of her lips took the young man by surprise, but not so much so that it took him more than a heartbeat to begin to respond. The windbreaker fell from his hand as he brought both of his own arms up and wrapped them around her. He felt the tip of her tongue brush against his mouth and he opened to admit it, reaching out with his own to share a mutual caress.

It seemed like the kiss lasted a long time, but in actuality it only lasted as long as any other. It took a long moment after it had ended for either of them to realize that it had. In the end, it was Clark that reacted first.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," he said even before she had reopened her eyes, ignoring the fact that she had been the one that had initiated the kiss. "I know I shouldn't have done that, but I was so curious as to what it might be like, I just couldn't help myself."

There was a touch of panic in his voice, and Claire quickly surmised that he thought the focus of her kiss had somehow been an accident, one that he had taken advantage of.

"Clark, calm down," Claire said in a reassuring tone, fearful that he was about to work himself into more of a panic. "It's okay," she added, speaking at a pace in which her own words began to outrace her thoughts."

"It is?" he said, the initial alarm subsiding.

"That wasn't an accident," she added in the same calm voice. "I guess I was a bit curious too, even if I didn't know it until the last second."

"You were?" he said.

"Yes," she smiled broadly, "and now that it's done I have to say I rather enjoyed it."

"You did?" Clark asked, his original panic now replaced by surprise, again ignoring the fact that her tongue had been as active as his during the exchange.

"Is there a reason I shouldn't have?" Claire asked in turn, knowing that there had to be at least half a dozen reasons why she shouldn't have, even if she couldn't think of one right now.

"I'm just glad you're not angry," Clark said, unsure what else he could say.

"So how was it?" Claire asked, ignoring his last comment.

"Excuse me," Clark said.

"I asked how was it," she repeated. "You said you were curious about what it might have been like. So was it all that you thought it might be, or was it something of a disappointment?"

"Definitely not a disappointment," he replied, his face turning a bright shade of red, betraying thoughts much more intense.

"So now your curiosity is satisfied?" Claire asked, the flush of his face giving her the answer even as she asked the question.

"I don't understand," Clark replied.

"I was just wondering if there was anything else you were curious about," Claire clarified.

"I...I'm not sure..." Clark stammered, taken slightly back by the sudden change in Claire's attitude.

Even while Clark struggled with his answer, part of Claire's mind was also engaged in a small struggle of its own. She knew there was a significant chance that she was misreading this situation, but on the possibility that she wasn't, she didn't want to wake up tomorrow morning regretting not having, as Patricia was fond of saying, gone for it.

The continuing hesitancy in Clark's voice told her he was still unsure how to respond, but that in itself gave her the courage to continue. She had indeed let her hormones take control, but for the first time in over a year she didn't necessarily view that as a bad thing.

"I guess what I'm trying to ask," Claire said after taking a deep breath and step closer, "is if this is what you would consider an interesting possibility?"

With that she slipped one arm around his neck and pulled him tight against her for another kiss. From the way Clark instantly responded this time, she had to conclude that, yes, indeed it was.

-=-=-=-

In less than a dozen heartbeats the two of them were back on the couch, where they proceeded to make out like a couple of junior high school kids. Their mouths pressed together and their tongues intertwined, even as Clark quickly began to undo the row of buttons that ran down Claire's blouse. At the same time, Claire brought the flat of her hand down between his legs, coming to rest on the hardness found there, massaging it through his jeans.

It was quickly becoming clear to Claire that even if he wasn't aware of it, Clark had a thing for older women. There was no other way to explain his excitement. Many teenage boys, she'd learned in her years as a teacher, developed such attractions, but for most they remained nothing more than unrequited fantasies. Youthful dreams that eventually faded with adulthood and the availability of more real and accessible partners. Clark, it seemed, was one of the exceptions to the rule. If it explained nothing else, it made it clear why he enjoyed posing for the middle aged students of Mrs. Petrowski's art class so much.

As the last of her buttons gave way, Claire was also reminded that few teachers didn't have, at some point in their career, at least one sexual fantasy about a student - even if it had only been in their most secret, unspoken thoughts. Claire was honest enough with herself to admit there had been more than one over the years. She couldn't say if she recalled any particular one that might have been influenced by Clark back when he sat in her class, but he certainly had been representative of the type of young man that sometimes sent her mind wandering on a lonely night.

The touch of his hand as it passed between the now open folds of her blouse put an end to the last of Claire's musings. She let out a quiet sigh as Clark's finger slipped under the plain white material of her bra and stroked her nipple, quickly bringing it to a firm hardness. His other hand soon did the same, and he squeezed the rounded globes with a soft pressure.

Reaching back and under her blouse, Claire undid the clasp of her bra, causing it to fall open, with only the thin shoulder straps keeping it from falling off. Clark continued to gently massage her flesh, even as he leaned forward and kissed her once more.

He then kissed her on the nape of her neck, then across her shoulders, leaving a trail of wetness down to the shallow valley between her breasts. Clark lifted his hand and took a few moments to appreciate the newly exposed treasure, admiring every little imperfection that made them unique.

Claire let out an even louder moan as Clark's mouth closed first on her left breast, then her right. Each nipple getting special attention, his tongue caressing it carefully before guiding it between his lips and into his mouth. At times like this, Claire always wished her breasts were bigger, more impressive, but that didn't seem to be a view Clark shared. Still, Clark didn't seem to have a problem with them. The way he lavished attention on them, you could almost think he had ever seen a naked breast, much less actually touched one. It made Claire feel indeed like that junior high school girl who had just taken off her bra with a boy for the very first time.

As Claire thrilled to the soft wetness of his mouth against her flesh, Clark was already moving a step ahead, as one free hand glided down her legs until it passed the edge of her skirt. Then he brought it back up, pushing the skirt up to her waist, then back down again, slipping it under the elastic band of her panties.

By touch alone, he quickly brought his fingers to the damp mound and ran the tips up and down across it. With practiced skill, he slipped first one, then two and finally three fingers inside of her, finding the walls within already well lubricated by her anticipation. Slowly at first, they moved in and out, picking up the pace with each repetition. Tiny ripples of delight, growing in strength, began to wash across her body.

"Oh God, Clark, yes!" Claire heard herself cry out.

Until this moment, Claire didn't realize how badly she missed the touch of another hand, but the proof came in how quickly her body responded to his rapid thrusts. It what had to be a record, at least for her, she raced to the verge of orgasm and with a tidal wave of desire, crossed that frontier with spasming fury.

"Yes, yes, oh yes!" Claire repeated over and over, reveling in the force of the climax overtaking her. It was her first orgasm not by her own hand in a very long time, and it had been sorely missed.

As the waves of gratification began to slowly but finally subside, Claire became all too aware of what she had just done. She'd had sex, regardless of the limited nature of it, with a former student. Given that he was well over the age of consent, there hadn't been any illegality to the act, but she was sure there had to have been some sort of immorality in there somewhere.

"Is something wrong?" Clark asked in response to the sudden look of concern that had replaced the one of bliss on her face.

"I..." Claire started to say, then decided that she was being foolish. The only immorality, she told herself, would be to let an opportunity like this to pass by. "No, nothing's wrong," she said as she concentrated on banishing any doubts. "It's just been a while, that's all."

Clark's own look of concern turned back to one of joy as he leaned forward and kissed Claire again, pleased when she responded in kind.

"Why don't we move this to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable?" Claire said, putting the last shreds of hesitation behind her.

-=-=-=-

The bedroom was only half the size of her living room, but all that mattered to the two of them as they raced inside was the twin sized bed up against the far wall. Claire sat Clark down on the side of the bed, then took a step back, lifting each leg behind her as she slid off her flat shoes and tossed them to the side. After that, her hands moved to the small buttons on the side of her skirt and once they were undone, it was a simple thing to slide the denim garment down her legs. Her panties followed right behind, leaving Claire just as she came into this world some forty years before.

"Well," she said, striking a playful pose, stretching her legs apart and placing one hand on her hip and brushing back her hair with the other. "What do you think?"

"I think you look magnificent," Clark said as he began to reach for the bottom of his own shirt.

"No!" Claire said abruptly, causing him to stop in mid-motion. "Leave it on," she said in a calmer voice, "just for a little bit."

Unsure as to why but happy to oblige, Clark let his hand fall back to his side as Claire took a small step toward him, shaking her hips provocatively as she did so. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them tight, rubbing her nipples with the tip of her thumps. She felt so incredibly sexy at the moment, and wanted to put on as much of a show for her young lover as she could.

Taking another step in his direction, she continued to play one hand across her breasts while the other worked its way down across her stomach until it reached between her legs. She pressed two fingers deep inside herself, rubbing them against her wet canal until they were slick enough to shine in the overhead lighting when she withdrew them. Lifting her hand up to her mouth, she reached out with her tongue and licked both fingers before slipping them between her lips to suck them clean.

Another step brought her up against Clark's legs as she placed the outstretched palms of her hand on his shoulders and pressed him down on the mattress. Once he was flat on his back, she brought her hand down to his waist and took hold of the bottom edge of his shirt, pushing it upward until it exposed his chest. Her fingers darted across his hairless skin, stopping when they reached his nipples so that she could caress them slowly. Clark let out a small sigh, enjoying the stroke of her fingertips. Finally, she ran her hands back under his shirt and with a little help from Clark, lifted it up and over his head. The shirt was then tossed back over her shoulders to land on the floor behind her.

Claire leaned across his prone form, her hanging breasts brushing against his chest as her hands made their way up to his shoulder blades. Bringing her body to rest against his side, she kissed her way across his upper body, taking care to tease his nipples with her tongue. One hand traveled down his exposed side, tickling the soft skin as it went. Her other hand worked its way behind his neck and up against the back of his head, lifting it just enough so that when she brought her face up to his, their lips could meet.

In a repeat performance of their time on the couch, Clark and Claire traded kisses, with Claire alternating hers between his mouth and upper chest. At the same time, she brought the hand that had been caressing his side down between his legs, cupping the hardness beneath his jeans and again rubbing it. The press of it against her palm brought a smile to her face, as well as an appreciation of its dimensions as she judged it against the size of her hand.

Continuing to play with his cock through his pants, Claire kissed and licked her way down across his stomach, stopping only when she reached the top of his jeans. Raising her head, she ran her hands up and down his chest one last time, then undid the snap of his jeans and the zipper below it. Once his pants were loose, Claire pulled herself all the way back off the bed and in quick order, took off his sneakers, socks, and then finally his jeans themselves. All were tossed to the floor next to his shirt.

As this all went on, Clark was content to just lay back and enjoy it all. He had never been stripped by a woman before and he couldn't help but wonder what surprises were in store for him next.

He didn't have long to wait as Claire again climbed back onto the bed alongside him and once more ran her fingers against the outline of his cock. The hard organ beneath his briefs jumped at her touch, bringing a smile to Clark and a soft chuckle from Claire.

"I think he wants to come out and play," she laughed, just before she grabbed the side of his underpants and pulled them all of the way down.

Now it was Claire's turn to be surprised, for when she exposed Clark's manhood, she never expected it to be as bare as his chest. Even his balls were totally shaved. Aside from changing diapers on other people's kids, the only time Claire had ever seen a hairless cock was when she and George Rivers had played a round of "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours" back in grade school. Seeing as George had only been ten at the time, this was definitely an improvement.

Claire took Clark's hard cock in one hand and guided it to her mouth. Gently she kissed the head of it, running her tongue over and then under the thick helmet shaped top. From there her tongue worked its way down his length, washing across his balls before she took each of them, in turn, as far into her mouth as far she could.

"Oh God!" Claire heard Clark gasp as he stretched his body back on the bed, savoring every sweet touch of her lips and tongue on his highly responsive skin.

She continued playing with him for a few more minutes, then brought her head back high enough to reach the top of his cock, kissing it once last time before taking its full length deep down her throat.

"Oh God!" Clark called out even louder as the rich wetness of her mouth engulfed his cock.

Pleased with his reaction, Claire went right to work, her head bopping up and down as she deep throated him time and again. Not to let her hands be idle, one was wrapped tightly around the base of his manhood, applying enough pressure to keep him from climaxing too soon. The other reached under his balls and tickled the even more sensitive flesh found there. At times, Claire would play with a man's ass while she gave him head, but she was unsure how Clark might react to that. Better to just concentrate on what she was doing she decided.

And it was obvious from his reaction that Clark was quite satisfied with what she was doing. Holding his cock tightly, Claire continued to alternate pumping it back and forth into her mouth with letting it fall free so that she could just gently run her tongue alongside it. Experience again proved true, and it wasn't that long before Clark could feel the pressure inside himself building to the bursting point.