Interesting Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A point he reached only a few heartbeats later, announced by a loud groan of satisfaction. At the last second, just before Clark exploded, Claire took his cock as deep as she could, savoring his eruptions and swallowing each burst with enthusiasm. It wasn't until she finally felt the cock in her mouth start to soften that she released her grip and let it slip free from her mouth.

Climbing up into a sitting position, she lifted Clark into a similar pose and gave him one of the most passionate kisses she had ever given anyone. He hadn't even flinched at the aftertaste of his climax on her tongue, which, even though he had no way of knowing it, was good, because having a man freak out at that was one of the quickest ways to make Claire lose interest.

Lack of interest was hardly the problem in this case as Clark was eager to return the delights Claire had just shared with him. He helped Claire up against the headboard, shifting the pillows so that she could sit against them. Then he dropped lower on the bed, lifting her leg high so that he could slide in between her legs. Lowering that leg behind him, Claire stretched both legs wide to give him a clear view of his objective.

As she watched him study her lightly haired sex, Claire wondered if Clark was disappointed that it wasn't shaven like his own. A lot of women, mostly younger than herself, she knew, kept that area smooth and clean. On that subject she needn't have worried, as Clark was actually excited by a natural bush, especially that of an older woman. He placed one hand up against it, gently rubbing it up and down. His head moved in for a closer look as Claire lifted her arms back behind her head and made herself as comfortable as she could.

Parting the folds of her pussy with his fingers, Clarks reached out with the tip of his tongue and ran it up and down the length of her sex. The taste and scent of her filled him, acting like the most powerful aphrodisiac. Again and again his tongue disappeared deep inside of her, each time making contact with the most sensitive of spots. Contacts that sent electric sparks racing across her body, stoking a steadily rising flame.

Laying back and enjoying the attention, Claire considered that she'd known men twice Clark's age that had gone down on her with less than half his exuberance. What he might have lacked in skill, and there was little reason for her to complain there, he more than made up for in vigor. Every once and a while, she would offer a quiet word of encouragement, or even direction. After which, Claire was happy to see Clark taking both to heart and acting accordingly.

Grasping her breasts, Claire stroked them gently as Clark continued to give her oral satisfactions. His hand joined his tongue, sliding in and out of her like a tiny cock, a small predecessor of what was to come. Still, before it did, Claire was treated to a second, small orgasm that, like the first, filled her with a pleasing warmth that touched every inch of her body.

"That was even nicer than the first one," Claire softly said as the last of the tiny tremors subsided.

But Clark was unwilling to simply settle for nice. Youth had its advantages, and Claire was about to benefit from one of them. Easing himself once more aside and then behind her, Clark took hold of his once more hard cock and placed the head of it against her pussy. He rubbed it up and down her length, covering its tip with a thick coating of Claire's natural lubrication. Then, with a slow but steady press forward, he slipped his cock deep inside her, until it was completely buried.

"Oh yes," Claire gasped as she felt him enter her, a feeling absent much too long. Of course she had her little toy in the night table, but for her at least, nothing was ever going to replace flesh and blood.

Slowly at first, but then with an increasing tempo, Clark moved his cock in and out of her pussy. It didn't take long for the reemergence of those forces that had caused Claire's prior orgasms, but this time they seemed multiplied ten-fold. Even as she moaned her satisfaction, her body quickly copied his rhythm, meeting each thrust of his cock with one of her own.

Back and forth they went, rocking the bed with their exertions and covering their bodies with the sweat of their effort. They formed a well oiled machine, his cock a driving piston, filling the core of her engine with ever increasing speed. On and on they went, with time seeming to slow down to the point where each second was like a minute, each minute like and hour.

Claire's moans grew in volume and frequency, her body slamming against his to meet each new entry. She drew him as deep inside herself as she could, releasing him only with the promise of his return less than a heartbeat later.

Reaching around her, Clark cupped her right breast, squeezing it tightly as he continued to press inside her. Claire once more cried out her encouragement, tilting her head far enough back for them to meet in a brief kiss.

That pause was enough to break the tempo and Clark slipped out of her. Quickly he grabbed his cock and brought it back to his goal, even as Claire brought her hands down and used them to open her gates of heaven as wide as she good. Once back within her, the younger man quickly went back to the task at hand, going so far as to drive forward with even greater ferocity.

"Fuck me, Clark," Claire moaned, "fuck me as hard as you can."

Those few words barely covered how greatly impressed Claire was with both the strength and endurance her young lover was exhibiting. David, she knew, would've given out long ago, and not even her former husband, who had been no older than Clark when they had first met, ever brought her the delights that now filled her quaking body.

Clark had lifted her right leg high, allowing him even deeper penetrations. Claire in turn had placed a hand over her clit, adding her own efforts to the heights she was experiencing. She knew she was oh so close to a shattering orgasm, it would just take a little bit more to get her there.

She told Clark to get onto his back, and without even losing a stroke she rolled right along with him. Now she was on top and with a driving passion she lifted herself up and down on his cock, slamming it all the way inside her. Droplets of sweat ran down along her quivering body as her breasts bounced with abandon. She leaned back as Clark took hold of her waist, keeping her steady as she again crashed down on top of him. His hands moved to her breasts, holding them tightly as he fought to hold out against the forces she had unleashed in both their bodies.

Claire lifted herself again, leaning just a bit forward as Clark dropped back against the mattress. She was almost there, just a tiny bit further. Just a few more strokes and...

The thought was never completed as she exploded with such force that she almost feared she might black out. There wasn't a part of her body where she didn't feel the power of her orgasm as she continued to drive onward, to bring Clark along with her.

It was the only part of the battle that she was losing, but she was unwilling to give up so easily. Raising her body off his cock, she reached down and grabbed it with her hand, pumping it with all of the strength left in her. That extra effort turned out to be all that was needed, as burst after burst of warm whiteness exploded from his cock, splattering across her pussy and the area above. Now it was Clark's turn to moan loudly as he enjoyed an orgasm that was more than just a long anticipated release, it was the fulfillment of dreams.

It seemed like it would never stop, but it finally did and Claire looked down on the puddle of white that covered her. She reached down and ran her hand across it, then brought her hand once more up to her mouth where she could lick it clean.

"That," she said once she regained her breath, "was great."

It was a sentiment that Clark could hardly argue with.

-=-=-=-

By the time morning came, Claire and Clark had made love two more times, using every position they could come up with. Laying there in bed against him, his eyes finally closed in sleep, the brunette couldn't recall a time when she'd felt so gloriously exhausted. Whatever demons she bore only a morning before had been totally exorcized, and only the bright future remained.

The passions of last night had been wonderful, but her head was still just clear enough for her to admit that what she with Clark had shared was something physical, not emotional. At least not enough of the latter to overcome what she recognized as the difficulties of a real relationship between them. Thankfully that was something that Clark has also expressed during one of their recuperative breaks during the night.

Still, for the moment at least, the two of them were willing to make of it what it was. As she closed her eyes and allowed herself to succumb to the weariness that was finally winning out, Claire smiled at the thought that if nothing else, Patricia wasn't going to have any trouble getting her to the art class.

"Interesting possibilities indeed," she told herself as she drifted off to sleep.

END