All Comments on 'Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 07'

by Funkydrummer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like!

I enjoyed every installment, I hope there's more. I almost jumped out my skin when you described the Naghra, I would have screamed. Lol! Thanks Funkydrummer!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Fun stuff

This one was a lot of fun, I loved Desiree's reaction to the Naghra. Or rather, her controlling her reaction. Well done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well Done!

I will wait expectantly for the next installment. Good things come to those that wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love It

awesome awesome awesome......why do we have to wait so long for the next chapter? Can't wait to see/hear what the next alien will do....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
typo?

Very nice chapter. I think that you should maybe describe how exactly this creature is snake like....

but I believe I found a typo. Near the end it says 'I resemble..". But I believe you meant to say I resent...

So Maybe re phrase that sentence to make it more clear. Thanks.

FunkydrummerFunkydrummeralmost 15 years agoAuthor
"I resemble that remark" was intended

Just thought I'd let you know that phrase was deliberate; our Naghra has a dry sense of humour.

Thank you very much for all your helpful comments. They're most appreciated. Currently working on Chapter #9, but it keeps growing on me! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Great Installment

"She bit her lower lip, the gentle foothills of arousal turning into that steep climb towards climax."

Excellent erotic prose! What I deeply enjoy about this series and your writing in general is it's quality, attention to detail and originality. It's difficult for me to loose myself in a story if I have to stumble grammatical errors and rewrite terrible phrasing and descriptions in my head as I go. Not so here; your world is lush, vivid, erotic and satisfying - without being repetitive, juvenile or full of cliches.

Keep up the good work. :)

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosover 14 years ago
One hell of a great chapter

I loved this chapter, from the very beginning to the very end. I also cracked up laughing when Desiree found out that her guest got a hangover from her vaginal fluids.

I am looking forwartd to the next chapter, keep up the good work.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
bottoms up!

I share the Naghra's quirk that cunning linguistics

on my wife was always intoxicating for me.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Fanfare, was that a...

Tongue-in-cheek comment?

*suggestive eyebrow waggle*

QueenVeeQueenVeealmost 8 years ago
That was hot and funny!

That was awesome. I especially loved the part about the Naghra getting junk off pussy juice. LMBO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous