Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a most intriguing scent," the creature said. A pair of hands grasped her spread ankles. She could feel the creature's body slide between her legs, moving up her body, its hands just above her shoulders, propping it above her. "Tell me: do you taste as good as you smell?"

Desirée opened her eyes. She fought the urge to scream. Her alien guest was visible to her now, his red eyes less than a foot away from her own. It was a Naghra, a creature that closely resembled a snake but with long arms on the upper portion of its body. Its face reminded her of a sculpture she had once seen, one that speculated what a dinosaur might look like if it had evolved into a bipedal shape. Without thinking, her legs came together, but his body was in the way, so she only grasped the creature between her thighs.

"Do I frighten you?" The Naghra swayed over her, its two pairs of eyes glaring into hers.

"N-no, you merely startled me, sir," Desirée replied, trying to get her fear under control. The reason for her fear was basic. She'd had a horror of snakes from early childhood, when a friend had dared her to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark when she was only six years old. Much like Indiana Jones, she'd been terrified of the creatures since then, and now she had to pleasure one for her final exam.

"Am I unattractive to your eyes?"

"Not at all." Desirée lowered her gaze. "I am here to entertain you, sir," she said. She deliberately lifted her arms over her head, clutching the slotted headboard, allowing him full access to her body. "If you have any wishes, please communicate them to me so that I may properly serve you."

It chuckled. She could feel the long body sliding against hers, the hardness of his cock rubbing her right thigh, a wetness against her left. Unlike a snake, the Naghra was a mammal that reproduced sexually. It was a hot world creature, which explained the heat in the room.

Despite her nervousness, she could feel herself respond to his caresses; his inner scales were surprisingly soft against her hips and belly. She closed her eyes as its forked tongue flickered on her breasts, sliding around her ribcage. His long hands slid down her skin, the caress ending when it clutched the smooth globes of her ass.

"I like your taste," the Naghra said. "Is it true that you humans can mate literally at any moment?"

"Not while we're asleep, sir," she said, taking a risk.

He threw his head back, hissing with laughter. "I find you acceptable, human student. Try to relax: I would like to touch you further."

"As you wish, sir." She felt its hands caressing her legs, moving up her inner thighs. She closed her eyes again, letting herself enjoy the sensation of being touched by the snakelike creature. A hand slid along her intimate folds, making her gasp.

"Interesting," the Naghra said. "This pleases you?"

"Yes, sir," she managed to say. His hand went back to caressing her labia, brushing against her clit. She hissed on an indrawn breath. The combination of heat, latent terror and arousal was doing strange things to her body. She knew she needed little recovery time; if the situation was right, she could climax less than 5 minutes after her previous orgasm.

Desirée flinched when she felt his nose against her pussy. "Your genitals are excreting even more fluid," the Naghra observed. "Do you know if it is poisonous to my kind?"

She fought to concentrate. "I don't believe so, sir. But . . . should you have any adverse reactions, there's a panic button I can press at near the head of this bed. A medical team will be here immediately, and I'm trained in basic First Aid techniques."

"That is useful," he said dryly. "However, having inadvertently poisoned your guest would not be good for your final grade, would it?"

"No, sir." She tried to laugh through a sudden wave or terror. As if she didn't have enough worries, now she was going to wonder if she'd blow her exam by killing her first guest.

"Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained." His head dipped, and his tongue slid along her channel. Desirée moaned, her shoulders briefly rising from the bed. His tongue was velvet against her intimate folds, instinctively knowing just where to touch her. It slid between her folds, briefly touching her clitoris before plunging into her depths. Desirée clutched the headboard with both hands, trying not to scream. His tongue was all over her vaginal walls, licking everywhere. Desirée was lubricating furiously, her breath harsh, her breasts heaving from the sensation.

Finally, the Naghra lifted his head. His red eyes seemed brighter than usual in the darkness. "Very, very good, human student. I like your taste very much."

Desirée fought to keep her composure. "Is there any way I can . . . pleasure you the way you are pleasuring me?" she gasped.

His head swayed for a moment. "Of course." His voice was slurred. "Turn yourself around."

She nodded. He wanted to sixty-nine. She squirmed underneath the Naghra, positioning herself so that her feet were against the headboard and her nose was pressed against his long body. She had barely reached the position when he attacked her folds again, his tongue and fingers plundering her pussy. She gasped against his body, her fingers blindly searching for his cock.

His penis was about 5 inches long, but surprisingly thick. Her fingers closed around it, just before her lips kissed the tip. He groaned into her pussy, his hands squeezing her ass, bringing her hips closer to his face, making obscene slurping sounds as he feasted on her. She could feel her juices mingle with his saliva, running down into the crack of her ass. One of his fingers, grasping her bottom, was pressed against her asshole, pushing against her sphincter.

Struggling to maintain her concentration, she licked and sucked at his cock. She could feel her second climb beginning; she fought hard not to come again before her client had achieved climax. But it was difficult: he was violently licking her pussy, and the feeling was almost too much. She was caught on the wire between pleasure and pain, not sure if her body could drive through for another orgasm. The Naghra was writhing against her, making it almost impossible to keep her mouth on his penis.

In the struggle to keep her mouth on his cock, her left hand brushed something that felt like a pair of wet lips. She froze for a moment, trying to think while he was assaulting her pussy. The strain was building even higher inside her, making it even harder to remember her lessons.

Oh shit! she mentally kicked herself. I forgot: the Naghra are hermaphrodites! She plunged her left hand between the moist pussy lips right next to his cock, stroking the upper walls of his vagina.

That did it: lifting his head from her pussy, he roared his climax. Pussy juice drenched her chest and face and his hips slammed against her lips, driving his cock deep in her throat. Trying not to gag, Desirée swirled her tongue around his cock, tasting the hot cinnamon taste of his come shooting down her throat. He convulsed for several seconds, his thrusting weakening as his orgasm waned. Despite this, he still lapped at her pussy like it was the elixir of life.

Releasing his cock from her mouth, Desirée rested her face against his hip, feeling his sopping pussy against her cheek. Her arousal had dipped into a well from dealing with his explosion, but now she resumed her climb, panting as pussy juice dripped from her face and hair, and the last drops of his come beaded her lips.

Thankfully, his tongue wasn't so aggressive against her folds, and his licks occasionally reached her clit, which was begging for attention. She was moaning against his hip, feeling his snakelike body curled around the bed, still shuddering from the force of his climax.

Desirée was panting, her climax so close, she could feel it. All it took was just another three -- no, two licks to her button. Unfortunately, the Naghra was no longer aware of what he was doing: he was simply licking at her pussy because he wanted to taste her juices not because he wanted to get her off. She almost whined from the frustration, but she knew it wasn't her place: this was all about his pleasure, not hers.

It was just a glancing touch, but it was enough. Desirée moaned as her orgasm finally pulsed through her body, softer than her previous climax. Her muscles slowly relaxed from their rictus of pleasure, she slumped back on the bed, unresisting as he continued to lick her pussy. Her eyes fluttered closed and she relaxed. Just a couple of seconds and then she would ask . . .

***

When Desirée woke, the lights were on in the room, and the Naghra was gone. Signora Franco stood by the bed, her face unreadable.

"Go take a shower, get dressed, and meet me in my office in 15 minutes," the Academy headmistress said. She wore a business suit in the Guild colours of red and gold.

"Yes, Ma'am." Desirée struggled to her feet as the door irised open, and Signora Franco walked out.

Luckily, all the guest rooms had a fully functioning bathroom. Desirée had a quick sonic shower to remove the sweat and come from her naked body, and a drink of water to soothe her parched throat. She then slipped on her uniform and ran for the door, anxious not to be late.

Signora Franco was sitting in her office, reviewing something on her monitor. She silently waved Desirée to a smart chair in front of her desk, pressing a button to freeze the screen. Desirée sat quietly, feeling the smart chair conform to her body's shape, her sweaty hands clutching her skirt. Her mouth was dry from the tension.

"How did you think you did?" The older woman steepled her fingers, her curly brown hair tied into a severe bun. She looked directly at her student, her expression still remote and unreadable.

Desirée took a moment to collect her thoughts. "I believe I entertained our guest to his satisfaction," she finally replied. "He told me he found me acceptable to him, I did all he requested of me, and I assisted him in achieving climax."

"That is true," Signora Franco acknowledged. "However, I was very disturbed to learn that he was in fact aware that you were a student at the Academy, and not a full-fledged courtesan. I thought Professor Ssurhuk-T'at impressed upon you that you were not allowed to divulge that particular piece of information."

Desirée fought down a wave of fear. Her knuckles were white from where they squeezed each other. "He informed me that the Office had offered him a discount when he booked his appointment. From that information, he guessed that I was a student."

"I see." The Headmistress turned the monitor around so Desirée could see what was on the screen. It was an image of her and the Naghra, just as Desirée was plunging her fingers into his pussy. "On reviewing your performance, I noticed that you waited until the last possible second to touch your guest's vagina. Was this deliberate or accidental?"

Desirée gulped. She decided to tell the truth, and damn the consequences. "Accidental, Ma'am," she admitted. "It was only at that moment that I remembered the Naghra were hermaphrodites."

"Thank you for your honesty," Signora Franco acknowledged. Desirée thought she saw a merry glint in the older woman's eyes. "Do you feel you entertained your guest to his satisfaction?"

"Y-yes, Ma'am. I do."

"Well then." Signora Franco paused for what seemed an eternity. Desirée forgot to breathe.

The Headmistress smiled. "You'll be happy to know that your guest agreed. He informed us that he was most satisfied with the manner in which you entertained him, and said that he would be willing to pay full price for your services in the future."

Desirée let out her breath, trying not to sigh in relief.

Signora Franco was grinning broadly now. "From what your guest told us, and what I saw on the monitor, I'd say you did very well indeed." Her smile turned into a grin. "I was especially impressed with how you controlled your fear. I had forgotten that you had such a phobia of snakes."

"May I be frank, Ma'am?" Desirée asked, relief making her reckless.

"Always."

"I don't believe you forgot that about that for a second, Ma'am," she said. "I think you knew my phobia very well when you set this up."

"I resemble that last remark." Signora Franco's eyes sparkled as she acknowledged the hit. "However, something happened that none of us expected," she said, a thread of laughter entering her voice. "You are aware that, although sexual fluids are generally not poisonous, they can often have unusual effects on other races?"

"Do you mean, in the same the way that Professor Ssurhuk-T'at's semen can act as a mild laxative in humans?"

"Exactly." Signora Franco struggled to contain her laughter. "It turns out that you are the first human to ever entertain a Naghra. We knew that his fluids would not be poisonous to you, but we never thought to check what your fluids would do to him."

"How do you mean?" Desirée's eyes widened. "Is he all right?"

"I think he will be," Signora Franco struggled to maintain a straight face, "once he recovers from the hangover."

"What?"

"Yes." The Headmistress's eyes were suspiciously bright. "Apparently human vaginal fluid is highly intoxicating for the Naghra. Your client was so drunk after your session with him that half an Academy security squad had to carry him out of the room."

Signora Franco finally lost it, roaring with laughter. After the shock wore off, Desirée joined her, the two women barely keeping themselves in their seats from laughing so hard. Laughter felt good for Desirée; it was a much-needed release of tension.

Signora Franco finally stopped laughing, wiping the tears from her eyes with a handkerchief. "God, I needed that, and my guess is so did you."

Desirée, not trusting herself to speak yet, smiled back at her Headmistress.

"However, the important thing for you is that I reviewed your test results and your other professors are more than satisfied with your work," Signora Franco said. "As a result, I see no reason why you should not graduate the Academy with full honours."

She stood up. Desirée, her face lighting up with joy, stood up as well. The two women clasped hands.

"You'll be happy to learn that Kalyani also passed her final exams with flying colours," Signora Franco said, smiling broadly. "You both exceeded my expectations in every way, and for that I congratulate you.

"Desirée Tanner, welcome to the Guild of Courtesans."

12