All Comments on 'Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 08'

by Funkydrummer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You kick ass!

I love this story! Every time I see a new installment I get excited. You've created a wonderful little universe full intriguing individuals and a thoughtfully created main character. The unusually erotic sex scenes ain't bad either. ;)

Keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rock on!

Great sex scenes and elaborate set-ups. I look forward to more aliens. In a way, your portrayal explores the range of human emotion and psychological boundaries reached during pleasure.

Excellent work!

Waiting in line for number 9!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not a Sci-Fi & Fantasy reader but yours are great

I enjoy how you come up with all these alien charactors, I am normally not a Sci-Fi & Fantasy/non-human reader but I am glued to your story series and can not what until the next installment.

I enjoy how you tie in Human Desirée and her friends to the Aliens. All I have to say is thank you for writing these stories. That are a great read and enjoyable.

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosalmost 15 years ago
A Very Good Sci-Fi Sex Story

I have to say this is one of the best Sci-Fi stories that I have read yet. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would like to see more chapters added to it, showing her rise through the ranks to possibly become a high-level courtesan similar to Veronica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Sci-Fi

The series is great. I'm a LONG time sci-fi fan and I love the story, not for the sex but for the developement of the characters envolved. Or to put it another way - they have a life.Few sci-fi stories that I've read go to the lengths that you have and I hope that you will continue to do with this story.

DocCISDocCISalmost 15 years ago
Good job!

Don't usually read the Sci-Fi stories but this one caught my eye and have to admit you're doing a fantastic job!<br><br>Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next installment!

FunkydrummerFunkydrummerover 14 years agoAuthor
More Intergalactic Courtesan Coming!

Don't worry: real life took me away for a while but the next installment of Desirée's adventures is being written. I'm about halfway done.

BTW, at the end of the next chapter I'll be asking you to choose Desirée's next encounter, from 2 choices I can't decide between. Either one will be hot, so everyone will win. ;)

EnithermonEnithermonover 14 years ago
Super

I'm very excited to hear there is more. Each chapter gets better. An excellent blend of story, character, and wonderfully kinky sex. lovin' it. ^^

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosabout 14 years ago
another good one

Yet another good chapter, keep it up

becccabecccaover 12 years ago
so good

you have put a lot of work into this story and it shows. characterization is good and the sex just adds to the enjoyment. can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent consensual tentacle scene

Well written, sexy and its always nice to read a tentacle scene that doesn't involve some poor girl being raped

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous