All Comments on 'Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 12'

by Funkydrummer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Loved it

well worth the wait

MolieusMolieusover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this chapter. Was quite a wait but well worth it. I can hardly wait for your next chapter!

demon89000demon89000over 12 years ago
Wow

Ive got to say i love this series. That was one heck of a wait, but well worth the content. I can hardly wait for the next one!

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago
Need more.

I read up to chapter 10 previously and was disappointed when you hadn't updated and now you've updated twice and it's great. By far one of the best sci-fi stories on lit.com and one of the better overall. I can't wait to see what happens in your next installment. I would love to see more interaction between Veronica and Desiree though. thanks for a great read and i'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for future chapters.

crazy_chowdercrazy_chowderover 12 years ago
love this series

That was hot. I really enjoyed this chapter in what is also my favorite series on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yay, you're back!!!

so glad that you posted another chapter. this story is my favorite sci-fi story on this site! keep 'em comin!

foxysammifoxysammiover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Oh god, pleeeease tell me you're writing more.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years ago
Glad to see you back

Started reading these when you first started the series and loved them and so happy to see you return! Keep it up, but more frequently!

Jenna1913Jenna1913over 12 years ago
So good

Please don't make us wait too long for more!

eidolon250eidolon250over 12 years ago
this series is my favourite

you have a wonderful way of writing and an amazing creative imagination. thanks for sharing with us, looking forward to re reading your stories and reading any new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I just read the entire story (forgot to sleep again, damn it) it's amazing, Glad you picked it up again, Hope the next part won't take as long (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SUPER ULTRA EXTRA MEGA NORMAL.

WANT MOORE SOON ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fabulous story, deliciously sexy

Congratulations on one of the best stories, ever!

Would LOVE to see it continue.

salavorasalavoraabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Wow!

I loved this story and the series as a whole!

Reading more with Desirée and Cyraena would be great! *Argh, imagination is running wild right now*

Hope to read more of your work soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Intergalactic Courtesan Coming!

(pun definitely intended)

I've been struggling with this one - a few random plot threads coming together - but I hopefully will have Chapter 13 up by the end of the year. This one will be more plot-heavy but should have some sexy time as well. Thanks for all your kind comments and also for your patience.

Cheers. :)

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 11 years ago
An awesome ride

One of the best stories (not only erotica) I've read in a long time. Imaginative, very hot and sometimes surprising sex scenes, a likeable heroine and all around a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please!

I love this series so much and I would love to read more of her sexual adventures. I'm a girl and this is by far my favorite series. It's not only erotic, but a really good read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous