All Comments on 'Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 13'

by Funkydrummer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IT'S BACK!

Yes! This was a favorite of mine that I would occasionally check on it hopes that it hadn't died. And then what do I see on the new story list this morning?

Glad to have you and this story back.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 10 years ago
:)

It's nice to see another chapter from this series online. Your series was greatly missed. Though i think i speak for most of the fans of this story when i say "Please Please PLEASE don't keep us hanging so long for the next chapter."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back!!!

Also glad to see the story is continuing!!! I love Desirée and the Guild. Looking forward to the next chapter... Thanks for sharing.

SynapsisSynapsisover 10 years ago
Yeah!

This was one of the better stories on the site. I'm so happy to see you return to (hopefully) continue/finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES!

Yayyyyy! You're back! And your writing is as awesome as ever! So glad to see this here!

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceabout 10 years ago
Are you serious?

Great chapter, as always. The cliffhanger, though...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the next chapter takes less than three years :-)

afridelleafridelleabout 10 years ago
Worth the wait!

This chapter was great and can't wait for more. I've enjoyed following this story, and glad to see a new chapter come up. :)

sylvershadesylvershadealmost 10 years ago
aaaaah!!

So long between stories!! I hate waiting when they're so good!

SDarkheartSDarkheartalmost 9 years ago
can't wait for more...

Looks like its been a while since this story has been updated, but I'm looking forward to more with how that cliffhanger leaves ya.

David781David781about 8 years ago

I hope you have plans to continue this story. Enjoyed the first 13 chapters...

rooter1971rooter1971almost 8 years ago
Chapter 14

I hope ch 14+ is coming soon. Funky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a cliff hanger! I hope you finding your amazing story! I want to know what happens to our heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nooooo. Keep it going quick!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great series - hope you are able continue

Thanks for sharing the story so far. Hope you are able to continue it.

jlmnjlmnalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

I enjoy this story immensely. Hopefully you will continue this story some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Longtime Fan

I had read these stories years ago, lost track, and am so glad to have found it again. Please continue the story, dear author. I would love to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m dying, here!

This story is well-written and engaging, and the characters are believable and sexy. I’ve been looking forward to the sequel now for six years. Please, please, PRETTY PLEASE, update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please keep this going

Bring us a 2021 miracle with the next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't leave us stranded. I gotta find out how this encounter ends. These adventures are so much fun. I just binged them all. Love your characters. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous